[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a sister, its not your fault you're a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Boys that grow up with sisters in the household are basically feminized at a young age subconsciously.

Boys that are single children or have only brothers end up being a lot more macho and masculine. This is what is desirable for girls.

You would be a lot more successful in life if it weren't for her.
>>
nah I got a friend who is normie-ish with an asian gf who has a sister.
>>
>>26613955
no not true.

Guys with sisters are generally less shy and nervous to talk to girls because they know the mentality they have.
>>
>>26613955
You can't even wait a day to repost this?
>>
>>26613955
Does this apply to growing up with single moms as well? Cause i'm an only child and a huge pussy who's never had sex or had any grills interested in me
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 285x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 285x249
>>26614648
>asian gf

keked
>>
I've got an older sister and a younger brother. I think middle kids are just fucked.
>>
>4 fucking sisters where 2 are Older and 2 are younger
>seen shit no man should be allowed to see
>realised how horrible women can be
>had women hit on me
>rejected them because fuck women
>Get to college
>get hit on by slightly smarter women
>they turn out to be just as shit

I've given up home, there's only like 2 women I've met that I'd date until now. One is a coworker, she's married and has a kid but God damn if she isn't a blast to hangout with and always interesting to taln to. She likes discussing theoretical questions and love having lunch with her.

Study buddy in college that's incredibly cute, not in looks but behavior, she always pronounces hard words so funnily and she asks inappropriate questions all the time, Never mean and always tries to be understanding. Good gal
>>
>>26615215
same here dude. i fucking hate being the middle kid.
>>
this is true.

i have a sis 10 years older than me.

father neglected me, mother raised me, mother and sister dressed me up like a girl a few times. i never wanted to do it but went a long anyway. they also taught me complete bullshit about women. you know how it goes. everything changed when i realized you gotta be a cocky asshole to have any chance with women.
>>
>>26613955
I'm guessing you have no source for that and just hate your sister for some reason or another?
>>
File: th.jpg (15 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15 KB, 320x480
>>26615373
stop in the name of the law! sir did you know why i pulled you over?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.