[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only friend is rich as fuck because his parents are millionaires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455764159806.jpg (178 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1455764159806.jpg
178 KB, 700x800
>only friend is rich as fuck because his parents are millionaires
>im depressed
>he keeps on asking me whats wrong
>explain everything to him
>"damn man that sucks feel better"
"What should I do man?"
>"I dont know what to tell ya man just hang in there."
>only reason he cant relate to me is because he is set for life and is extremely ignorant
>normally i wouldn't be friends with normies but i was his friend since middleschool when he had no other friends
>all he does is look at memes and complain about how difficult his life is even though his family is extremely wealthy
>complains about how his childhood but he was always fed and his dad didnt steal his money to blow it all on crack

Where can I find other friends?
>>
You don't need friends, man.
>>
By rich do you mean he will never have to work a day in his life rich. Or do you mean rich in that his parents can afford to support him so long as they're alive but he'll be fucked when they die.
>>
>that picture
Top ZOZ
>>
>>26613992

the first one.

he even asked me to get him a job at my work even though he was FIRED from there before.

>hey man i know im asking alot but can you get my job back?
"Dude they fired you because you didnt work and you just talked to me all day even when i was helping customers"
>yea i know man its hard but do you think i can get another shot?
"Why did you quit your job with your fathers business?"
>"his employees kept on making fun of me."
"Why don't you search for a job with your degree?" ( that his parents paid for him to attend a prestigious school )
>"its hard man its not that easy"

He told me he's literally looking for a job because he has nothing to do at home but he can't even fucking do a simple grocery job because he keeps talking about memes and LOLS!!!! XDDDDd
>>
It's all good we all have are different encounters. Yes, he probably has it easier than you now. But, shit happens. Who knows what's in the store in the future for him. Just enjoy the ride and accept the friendship you have now.
>>
i fucking hate being poor even lower middle class people dont understand. everyone in my family is addicted to drugs. they take shit like having normal parents and a consistent place to stay for granted
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 429x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 429x378
>>26614062
Dude I know where your coming from.I live in CA so the cost of living is expensive. For the past 3 years I've moved 5 times. I use craigslist as a lifeline to find a place to live. I have peers that have big family's and never have to worry about living with strangers. My parents are in the same state but are total shit. But I accept it. We all have are shit to deal with and we take it on as a challenge, and end up stronger in the end. Hang in there bud.
>>
>>26613941
This is probably the wrong place to ask people how to make friends. If we knew how to make friends, we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>26614171
>>26614062

fellow poor bros.

OP here.

I live in NYC. Imagine the cost.

Imagine you are 10 and your father runs around the house naked at night while hes high on Cocaine that he does in the bathroom. The entire house smells like minty shit. he walks outside and stands on the sidewalk butt naked at 3 AM while your mother is asleep. Youre too scared to tell your mom because you dont know what the fuck is wrong with your dad. Remember, youre only 10.

Then the next day your dad comes to you and asks you for money for "cigarettes" the third time this week. You only give him $5 because thats how much you made for chores that week.

Imagine having to eat nothing but slices of cheese for dinner because your dad blows all the money on cocaine

Richfags will never experience our pain.
>>
>>26614653
>Imagine you are 10 and your father runs around the house naked at night while hes high on Cocaine that he does in the bathroom. The entire house smells like minty shit. he walks outside and stands on the sidewalk butt naked at 3 AM while your mother is asleep. Youre too scared to tell your mom because you dont know what the fuck is wrong with your dad. Remember, youre only 10.

Holy shit, sorry for laughing but that's fucking hilarious.

At least your life at 10 was eventful kek.
>>
Well ... sorry to hear about your shitty early life... but remember it's all a lie ... even your high status friend is a lie , his problem are different but they are just as valid as yours. His ignorance is a double edged sword protecting him from what you experienced and what he has lived. To him your suffering seem bland just as his money stack is so glorious to you.

you are getting killed by your past and his future is scaring him because it is none of his making... He has never learned to rely upon himself just as you were abused by your kin... you worked on yourself.

I'm certain you can fix a hundred problem he would have no idea how to handle... Isn't that worth more than his sibling's money ?
>>
>>26615005
NO BECAUSE IF I HAD THAT MONEY ID BE ABLE TO PAY PEOPLE TO FIX MY PROBLEMS FOR ME INSTEAD OF HAVING TO FIX THEM MYSELF.
>>
>>26614171
>be mexican
>live with my parents until 27 yo
>they cry when I leave the nest

Feels good having non-degenerate boomer parents.
>>
>>26613941
Why don't you just calmly tell him how you feel? I'm in the same situation. I'm about to tell a middle school friend of mine I think it's best we stop talking completely because how things have been recently.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.