[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you will never have a female companion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sa.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>Tfw you will never have a female companion
>>
>>26613858
ik that feel bro
>>
>Tfw you will never have a male companion
>>
>>26613874
>>26613875
I can't deal with either of these feels
>>
does my dog count?

she acknowledges my presence once or twice a day before going off and doing her own thing
>>
>tfw reality crushes your fantasy when you realize how far out of your league she is

The feels are real man...
>>
File: 1454810823313.jpg (26 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
1454810823313.jpg
26 KB, 480x502
>ywn have a wolf companion who fights by your side for 120 seconds
>>
Sometimes this cold realization really depresses me. I'm better off than most of you kissless virgins. I've had sexual contact with women (without paying for it, which I've also done). I've made friends with girls, I've gotten close -- I've don't everything up to that point. But I just can't figure how to make the next step.

Sometimes I think this is worst than having no hope. I get close to a girl, I fall in love or lust, I sense she has some interest, but I can never close the deal and end up broken and lonely.

Right now, there's a girl I am interested in. She's gorgeous, definitely out of my pathetic league. For some reason I'll never understand she's interested in me too. We talk, we text, we even flirt. But I just can't figure out how to make her love me.

I'm trying, but I know I will fail. She will end up with someone else and I'll be the loser she used to talk to.
>>
File: 1445473807215.png (435 KB, 2555x2516) Image search: [Google]
1445473807215.png
435 KB, 2555x2516
>>26614035
>I think this is worse than having no hope
I can assure you it is not. Any female contact is about 50 times better than 0 contact. I know this because years ago I had a girlfriend and came close to having sex. Now I lay in bed 16 hours a day knowing I'll have to kill myself or fix my life in the near future.
>>
>>26614133
I guess if we're both dying alone, it doesn't matter. It's awful either way. I'm in my 20s still. I'm okay with being a single loser. I can probably survive my 30s. But I don't want to be 40, 50, 60 and never had a lover. Never had a relationship.

Maybe if I hit 50, and don't kill myself, I'll move and tell people I'm divorced.
>>
>>26613858
>Tfw when I had a female companion and broke her heart after the first time we had sex because I am gay.

The dilemma of coming out and giving up on my family and their money, or staying closeted with a secured financial future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.