[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which countries/places would you like to visit before killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Hong_Kong_Night_view.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hong_Kong_Night_view.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
Which countries/places would you like to visit before killing yourself?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (7 KB, 182x183) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
7 KB, 182x183
UK, France
>mfw studying abroad soon
>>
>>26613769

>tfw black

I don't care.

Everyone hates me everywhere.

Doesn't matter where I kill myself or what I see.

Nothing matters.
>>
>>26613794
>UK
Why would you want to come to this shithole? Go somewhere pretty, like Canada or Singapore
>>
Don't kill yourself, that a stupid idea. You only get one life, and there's no after life so you have to keep living. You're alive and if you can't feel pain you won't feel anything else either.
>>
Oslo, Norway
Bruges
Some nameless unincorporated Southeast Asian village
The research station in Antarctica
Bondi Beach, Australia
The northernmost city in Russia
>>
>>26613968
UK has history and shit and from there I could travel to France. Canada is basically America 2.0
>>
>>26613864
You think you have it bad? Try being a paki for a month and you will gladly want to be black again
>>
File: 1455776186695.png (2 MB, 1200x812) Image search: [Google]
1455776186695.png
2 MB, 1200x812
A busy bazaar so I can OD and die in a gutter out of the way whilst listening to the sound of everyone doing their shopping or trying to haggle the price and just slowly staring at the blue sky and dissapearing forever
>>
File: 1413573354087.jpg (549 KB, 1920x833) Image search: [Google]
1413573354087.jpg
549 KB, 1920x833
>you will never live in 20th century Hong Kong
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 299x169
Cities and other places hold no value to me. They all consist of people who don't desire me. Only the safety of my room is were i feel at ease
>>
Japan, other states like Hawaii, Nevada, New York, Washington, and Texas, Africa, Sweden. I think that's about it
>>
Fiji or some Pacific tropical island like it. I have no interest in Europe and it's boring old ruins. I went to Italy and it just gets boring site seeing there, reading about the coliseum is more interesting than walking around in it, because I did that.
>>
I really don't care. I don't have normie aspirations to travel.
>>
File: kowloon1.jpg (532 KB, 1038x1380) Image search: [Google]
kowloon1.jpg
532 KB, 1038x1380
>>26615033
>you will never live in Kowloon walled city
>>
>>26615033
>>26615204
>you'll never climb Shanghai tower and REE at the top of your lungs before jumping

Hold me
>>
What's the point of travellng if you have no one to share it with?

Honestly, what's the point of anything?
>>
>>26615310
This. I have all the money in the world to travel and have never gone anywhere.
>>
>>26615310
I just find traveling fun desu.
>>
>>26615310
Talk to other tourists. Backpacker hostels have given me a taste of the party experience that I missed out on when I was in college.
>>
>>26615310
It's actually really fun doing things by yourself, but then maybe that's something you can only come to enjoy when you've had enough of sharing time with others.

I have a lot of fun eating alone at restaurants, going to movies, traveling, etc.
>>
File: --.jpg (57 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
57 KB, 604x377
Asia/Africa

Africa in second because i'll probably die in that shithole
>>
>>26615707
> Backpacker hostels have given me a taste of the party experience that I missed out on when I was in college
Really? Tell me more, that sounds like what I need.
>>
>>26615204
Going there for a few days would honestly be fun as fuck. Too bad.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.