[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw black >tfw beta I literally don't know why I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hannibal.jpg (450 KB, 1085x1217) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
450 KB, 1085x1217
>tfw black
>tfw beta

I literally don't know why I continue to go on. My life was literally fucked from day one. I'll never be happy, I'll never be respected, I'll never have a cute gf of any race at all.

I'm just a fucking hiccup in the regularly scheduled programming waiting to be quietly shuffled out and forgotten.

The only thing I can boast is being funny. I'm a fucking clown to people who don't love or respect me. I suppose that's the most any of us can hope for: being singing dancing chimps for the superior races.

The only thing keeping me alive is my staunch fear of the endless black void that is death.
>>
>>26613758
I'll be your friend nigga
>>
File: feel spin.gif (48 KB, 200x239) Image search: [Google]
feel spin.gif
48 KB, 200x239
>>26613758

>tfw even SJWs don't like us

You can tell.

You can fucking tell most SJWs fucking hate black men and are only pretending not to so they don't look like hypocrites. And since I'm a black beta male, I can't even find solace in dumb white/black girls and chad culture.

NO ONE FUCKING WANTS US

WHY DO WE EXIST

WHY WAS I BORN
>>
You're black and have nothing to lose.

Get drunk and become a gangster
>>
>>26613997
>get drunk and become something you're not
Sure. You go on ahead, get drunk, and become a Chad too while we're at it.
>>
>>26613758
blackbots were the coolest fucks i knew in highschool. just be glad you're not a black chad where everyone but the stacys think you're annoying and degenerate
>>
File: 1400516483754.png (54 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
1400516483754.png
54 KB, 202x200
>tfw was a black beta
>tfw not anymore
feels_gud.ico
>>
>>26614197
>just be glad you're not a black chad where everyone but the stacys think you're annoying and degenerate

Opposed to being a blackbot whose company no one enjoys?
>>
File: 1454598022882.jpg (34 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
1454598022882.jpg
34 KB, 500x397
>>26613758
>The only thing I can boast is being funny.
So, selling out and being a coon. You deserve to feel the way you feel. I'm black and I already know people hate me. I fucking hate them, too.

>>26613918
Yeah, I saw a preppy little tart in the supermarket the other day. The way she stepped back and held her hands so meekly was fucking delicious. They're all fake.
>>
>black
>beta
not possible

the "nerdy black" is one of the best stereotypes to be
>>
>>26614781

Yeah, for fucking comic relief and a human pet.

No one wants the nerdy black bf.
>>
>>26614781
>not possible
I don't understand how some people can be this fucking arrogant and sure of themselves on matters pertaining to people they know absolutely nothing about.

Why would anyone "pretend" to be a fucking beta, in real life or on a fucking anonymous imageboard?
>>
I'm what you can a cornball nigga. I can't help it. I'm black but with the computer chip of a 15 year old white kid.
>>
>>26614904
Lel, I have the computer chip of a 16 year Asian kid. Just not as overworked.
>>
>>26614781
>the 'nerdy black' is one of the best stereotypes to be
Which explains why we're all spending our Friday night on /r9k/. Excuse me while I appreciate my great fortune.
>>
>>26614904

I've got the computer chip of a miserable, sarcastic 40 something white guy
>>
>be black
>be into anime, games, computer shit
>be depressed
I basically don't exist in the eyes of women.
>>
>be black
>not into anime or video games so I don't belong with the nerds
>petite stature and low testosterone so obviously based on my just posting here I have no business with the alphas
>talk/act "white" so whenever I speak to someone I have to consciously remember to put on my "ethnic" voice
>due to the way I dress the only people who have ever taken an interest in me are normies
>I imagine they realize I'm not one of them quickly since I have no interest in rap and no knowledge of the latest mix tapes and gossip
>my face simply looks miserable as I walk around
It be so much easier to be a black token nerd but I'm just a walking nothing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.