[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x352
Hey, r9k, how should I kill myself? I have a gun, I also have rope, and sleeping pills.
>>
i wish i had a gun. i'd shoot myself right now
>>
>tfw not american
>>
File: 1413242978118.jpg (117 KB, 904x720) Image search: [Google]
1413242978118.jpg
117 KB, 904x720
>>26613734
Rape a stacey first.
>>
>>26613734
Don't do that to yourself. There must be a reason for you to live.
>>
>>26613806

fuck you

a
>>
File: cya later space robot.jpg (209 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
cya later space robot.jpg
209 KB, 1239x795
>>26613734
Check it.

>>26613806
Tripfags, gtfo. You're all a bunch of fucking normies looking for attention on a god damn anonymous image board.
>>
>>26613734
Take a handful of the pills hang yourself then mid suffocation shoot yourself in the gut. So basically if the rope breaks you would bleed out, if you don't bleed out the pills will kill ya. good luck have fun god speed
>>
>>26613734

Stand on a chair, hang the rope from a door frame and wrap it around your neck, take the sleeping pills, keep the loaded gun pointed at the chair you're standing on, and once the sleeping pills kick in your finger will relax and move the trigger down shooting the chair apart so that you'll die from hanging while asleep.
>>
>>26613850
do this except shoot yourself in the head. the gut would be far too painful UUUU
>>
Gunshot to the temple or through the roof of the mouth is, statistically, best.

If you exit bag, use nitrogen instead of helium, use a full faced mask for diving and just hook up the tank as though it were oxygen.

Or just go to the garage, seal it up, leave the car running and gother to sleep.
>>
File: 1455103765863.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455103765863.jpg
512 KB, 1920x1200
I dream about flying out to northern europe and sitting in a lake in winter and falling asleep
>>
>>26613734
Well, I actually tries to suicide once by hanging myself. If you do it correct then you will pass out very fast. You don't even need a drop and you can do it in sitting position. It wasn't very painful but my mother stopped me (i didnt know she was home) and I had to spend a few days in a psych ward and many many meetings with a psychiatrist.
You can do it with a gun, it will be the easiest as it's a go or no, without the middle ground of getting caught or changing your mind.
I don't know about pills.

I still don't want to live, and now the only thing keeping me alive now is knowing how my mother reacted the last time. But even it can't hold me for so long.
>>
>>26613734
Meh, if you have a gun, might as well do it, since it's so easy and simple.

Rope can be quite stressful to accomplish and medicine usually doesn't work.
>>
>>26613734
I don't know this feel

robot9006
>>
take the sleeping pills and use the rope to hang yourself from your carotid arteries, learn how to do suspension hanging, you are going to want to touch the floor with your body
>>
>>26614297
>robot9006
how's the mixtape coming along?
>>
>>26613734
Just a rule of thumb in terms of suicide advise in terms of age.
>below 18 don't, just wait, seriously
>18 to 30 hang on for a bit, unless it's particularly bad
>30+, really? still not better? well alright then, go out with a bang! get creative!
>>
>>26614343
Wise words. The 18-30 demographic is a tough one though. What is bad? How do you gauge it when all you have are your own experiences.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.