[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on my girlfriend? She's a punk rocker artsy chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mygf.png (1 MB, 918x1155) Image search: [Google]
mygf.png
1 MB, 918x1155
Thoughts on my girlfriend? She's a punk rocker artsy chick
>>
>>26613726
Isn't that grimes
>>
She looks like a RealDoll you recovered from the bottom of a dumpster.
>>
>>26613726
you're still a fag even if he's post op
>>
>>26613726
qt as fuck
She's totally my type of girl, so I'm pretty jel
>>
>>26613726
That's grimes you fucking moron.
>>
>>26613762
>>26613820
n-no she's my gf
>>
she could lay off on the mascara and do fix her hair up a bit. other than that she's pretty qt
>>
not fit for marriage/motherhood

literal trash
>>
grimes is ugly as fuck and she only has like two good songs
>>
>>26613726
THAT'S CLAIRE ELISE BOUCHER
>>
Jeez, Grimes has been hitting the meth pipe too much lately.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
Take good care of here. She's a keeper.
>>
>>26613726
she's cute
now get out normie REEEEE
>>
looks like some girl that used to go to my school
she yelled at me when i went to her party and went psycho. don't really know why (probably because I came with friends and she didn't know me, I knew a lot of people there who defended me and said fuck her though, so i didnt feel bad)

i thought the girl was hot and liked her when she first came to our school, but she kind of looked androgynous in a way
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.