[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get out of school >Buy a saw from a Bosnian kid >Got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
>Get out of school
>Buy a saw from a Bosnian kid
>Got a new plug, cool
>Walked all the way home with my friends
>Got home, grabbed my pipe.
>We end up going behind a walgreens into a stairway going downwards into their basement
>Take a couple hits and get high

Today was pretty good.

At least I got a plug now
>>
Are you seriously happy because you have weed? What a faggot. Weed fucking sucks. Step up to the synthetics
>>
>>26613644
Pot smokers are degenerate normies. Get the fuck out of our board with your uninteresting drug story.

Your lazy, egocentric "chill" attitude has no place here.
>>
>>26614230
Lmao okay

>Normie because I smoke weed which most robots smoke
>>
>>26614162
Are you angry that your too young to get weed?
>>
File: 1423275662132.jpg (12 KB, 211x231) Image search: [Google]
1423275662132.jpg
12 KB, 211x231
>weed makes you lie around all day doing nothing
>meth makes you smart and motivated so you study your ass off and get lots of work done and think up with world-changing idea

>weed is the one that's getting legalized
>>
>>26613644
I buy medical marijuana with dollar bills and I smoke alone
>>
>get out of school

Fuck off child
>>
File: help.png (172 KB, 526x420) Image search: [Google]
help.png
172 KB, 526x420
I don't understand, OP.
>>
>>26614295
Hahahahaha, considering the stash of drugs I have on myself at the moment, I think not
>>
>>26614268
>most robots smoke weed
wrong
>>
>>26614344
I seriously don't either. I mean I get the plug part, but a saw? What the fuck is a saw? Retarded new terminology for a dimebag?
>>26614362
Weed is baby's first drug tier, but you're a cunt too.
>>
>>26614268
You're not a normie for smoking weed, but the fact that you said lmao makes it excessively clear you're a normie.
>>
>>26614268
> most
Hahahaha my super-Chad normie friend is the only one I know who smokes weed

Get out
Keep your mind and body pure anon
>>
File: 56799.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
56799.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>26614162
>synthetics
Nice, don't forget to delete system32
>>
>>26614637
>Not doing fubinaca and ketamine at the same time
>>26614430
pshh suck it, im rich
>>
>>26614162
>>literally smoking random chemicals sprayed onto plants as opposed to a drug used (somewhat) safely for decades.

gg no re
>>
>>26615710
What? Do you think I give a fuck about the safety? And it's not sprayed onto plants, I get the pure powder. Dipshit
>>
>>26614317
Nahhhhh broooo i study better when im high man. They actually believe that amd are fucking dumb
>>
>DUDE I TOTALLY JUST MET UP OUTSIDE WITH MY DEALER (WHO IM FRIENDS WITH) AND THEN ME AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS TOTALLY GOT HIGH OUTSIDE AND SOCIALIZED DUDE IM TELLING YOU IM SUCH A ROBOT LMAO NOW IM CROSSPOSTING THIS TO REDDIT
>>
>>26614430
>What the fuck is a saw? Retarded new terminology for a dimebag?

>saw=sawbuck=$10
>new
>>
>>26614230
>implying pot smokers are normies.
>implying everyone smokes weed
>>
>>26614317
>weed makes you lie around all day doing nothing
Normie fag detected. Weed motivates you
>>
What a terrible story. Why did you think to post this here?
>>
>>26614230
>Your lazy, egocentric "chill" attitude has no place here
That's true, on /r9k/ it's mandatory to be lazy, egocentric and edgy
>>
>not strictly doing amphetamines

plebs
>>
>>26613644
I'm a Bosnian robot yay
>>
>>26614317

>Methamphetamine is an illegally manufactured drug known by a variety of street names, including meth, crystal meth, ice, crank and speed. Once it enters the bloodstream, the drug drastically alters normal function inside a part of the brain called the limbic system. One result of methamphetamine-related change in this system is a feeling of intense euphoria, and meth addiction typically begins when users repeatedly seek this euphoric state. However, use of the drug also alters normal function in a specific part of the limbic system that processes emotions such as anger and fear. As a result of this alteration, people using methamphetamine can easily develop paranoid, aggressive, or violent states of mind.

https://www.elementsbehavioralhealth.com/drug-abuse-addiction/links-between-methamphetamine-use-paranoia-and-violence/

Marijuana rarely, rarely makes anyone violent. Meth often does.
>>
>>26614317

Also, meth is already legal with a doctor's prescription. It's never been schedule 1.
>>
>>26616154
>le u dont undestand my region specific drug slang therefore ure a big stupid dumb dumb hehe
typical seppo dipshit mong cunt
>>
>>26618308
Id rather be speeding the smoking a shitty plant.
Desu desu
>>
Could you rephrase everything and translate to English?
>>
File: 1410570849826.jpg (42 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
1410570849826.jpg
42 KB, 438x400
>>26618261
Me too, fellow bosnian robot
>>
>>26619234
We should hang out lol betas ftw
Kanton?Srpska?
>>
>>26614383
maybe so anon
but maybe most robots -should- smoke weed.
it changed my life, anon. I used to be a sad sack that always wanted to die, and that's no way to change anything.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.