[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather take antipsychotics for the rest of your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: choice.png (115 KB, 353x333) Image search: [Google]
choice.png
115 KB, 353x333
Would you rather take antipsychotics for the rest of your life or take estrogen for the rest of your life? Either your brain or your cock will be destroyed.
>>
>>26613577
Estrogen

Testosterone is poison
>>
Estrogen of course. I'll just take bigger doses of test, or get in touch with an endocrinologist.
>>
>>26613577
Antipsychotics. Perhaps if I devolve into great depths of madness I'll be reincarnated as a hero of the Berserker class and boost my powers through mad enhancement.
>>
Antipsychotics increase estrogen production in males, don't they? That's why they get man boobs from it.

My time on antipsychotics was so miserable and they make most drugs stop working, so I'll take the estrogen.
>>
>>26613660
>>26613692
kek, enjoy your cancer and roidrage
>>
>>26613774

Some do, not all. The one in OP's pic can lead to permanent motor disorders, however.
>>
>>26613577
antipsychotics aren't that bad anymore.
>>
Estrogen. At that point I would just go all out and be as effective a tranny as possible, and hope the medical science improves in the future. I'd rather do that than completely destroy my brain.

Also, I'm not sure, but would large doses of testosterone counterbalance the estrogen?
>>
File: xtoaioww.jpg (447 KB, 1540x966) Image search: [Google]
xtoaioww.jpg
447 KB, 1540x966
What are the bad effects of antispychotics?

At least transitioning could help me get a head start on getting my Visual Kei band off the ground
>>
>>26614754
lowering of mental function
loss of motivation, lethargy
tardive dyskinsia/parkinsons
>>
estrogen duhhhhhhh
i'll probably start taking it anyway
>>
>>26614800
So apart from the last one they do basically the same thing
>>
Antipsychotics, I guess
>>
So I choose between having my own pair of tits and being a retard?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.