[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty day feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 5968872.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5968872.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
How shitty was your day?

I lost my wallet on the bus this morning. I was fucking a wreck the rest of the day. At least i didnt have a credit or debit card in there, but i still gotta cough up some dough to replace my license and bus pass and shit. I hope tho that it turns up at the lost and found.
>>
Texted my ex today just a quick and casual 'hey what's going on lately' type text. That was 5 hours ago and she hasn't responded.

Her phone's just off, r-right?
>>
>>26613448
Are you trying to hook back up with her again?
>>
>>26613800
I was going to play it by ear depending on how the conversation went.
>>
>>26613891
I dont think my permavirgin robot advice could help in this situation. Good luck man
>>
>shitty day with shitty classes at uni
>went home for a qucik sleep
>woke up and felt like I'm in some different reality and didn't want to get up from bed
>finally get out, went drinking with friends
>listen to one friend talking about his recent hook ups and the other talking about his gf
>our table is right next to the exit and it's cold as fuck
>ended up talking to a girl who had her birthday party at the pub
>tell her that I'll buy her a shot if we can sit with them
>buy her a shot
>call friends over, no place at the table
>find a different table next to them
>buy jager shots
>get wasted
>talk to qt
>too drunk to know what's going on
>when I drink jagerbombs I feel this desire to write to people because I feel lonely as fuck
>ended up writing to that qt I didn't even know but I found her on fb
>now I'm a creeper
>go to sleep
>wake up
>hangover

Could be worse
>>
>>26614484
At least u talked to a qt, which is better than most of us robots here. Has she reply on fb?
>>
>>26614533
Yeah, but I feel like it's the kind of "Umm ok I don't know why you wrote to me...?" reply so aww shit I'm not feeling it
>>
>water heater has been broken the last 3 weeks
>renting company sent a guy to fix it, left without saying a word, still not fixed
>work cut my hours but a guy who was hired after me is getting more

I'm done dude
>>
>>26614594
Maybe explain u were hamshowed? She might understand or feel better if she was legit scared

>>26614734
Damn dude have u tried complaining to the company? Thats some ghetto ass shit
>>
File: 1450121996119.gif (343 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1450121996119.gif
343 KB, 500x275
Another day with no gf. Another day as a virgin. Another day lonely with no comanisonahip whatsoever. The highlight of this year is this girl smiled at me during class today
>>
>girl texted back five hours later
>"stop texting me"

I also lost my flash drive :^|
>>
>>26615117
Stay strong bro

>>26615186
Ouch man that hurts. Whatever fuck that bitch

Doesnt losing stuff just piss you right off? Im still fucking mad over my wallet.
>>
>>26615241
Thanks anon. Considering trying to pursue said girl but I'm too autistic to flirt and be intimate with girls. Sucks to suck I guess
>>
>>26612870
surprisingly had a pretty decent day. saw a random roastie trip and spill her coffee this morning. had a decent kek.
>>
>>26615303
Yeah I feel the same about being too autistic to be intimate. But if you are still going to try it might be worth it just for practice and experience even if u fail

>>26615316
Lol ruthless
>>
>>26615303
Very true anon. Either way it can be a win-win. I can get some pussy or I can at least get some experience considering I've never asked a girl out before
>>
>>26612870
I don't know this feel

robot9027
>>
>>26614861
Being drunk is never an excuse. Important life lesson. You do something while you are shitfaced, roll with it.
>>
>>26612870
My day was another 12 hours of time wasted watching videos and playing vidya while not really enjoying it anymore. I saw that my friend just got into a relationship and pondered what I did to deserve this lonely existence, and then I reminded myself of what kind of person I am even though I know karma doesn't exist. Now I'm lying in bed daydreaming about what my life could be and should've been.
>>
I didn't talk to anyone today. And I can't sleep.
>>
It wasn't too bad actually

I didn't get much sleep because I drank a bit too much last night for the first time in a while, but the day itself has been comfy. I managed to read half a light novel and get quite a few little tasks around the house done.
>>
>>26616075
Im not saying it should be used as an excuse, Im saying you (asuming u r the same) should explain that u wouldnt do this if u were sober. Theres a diff between a sober guy creeping on fb and a drunk guy creepin on fb.
>>
>>26614861

Nah man I only got month or so left at this place but was hoping to save as much money as I could. Ah well.
>>
Pretty shitty.

>Go to take a piss earlier, sit down because I'm wearing "lounge" pants with no fly
>Flush toilet, pull pants up
>Phone launches out of pocket and directly into toilet
>Phone is supposedly waterproof (S5), and the piss was already gone when it landed, so I take it out and rinse in the sink.
>Phone works fine for several hours
>Suddenly it vibrates quickly and goes black.
>No response when plugged in, open the back and it's full of water.
>Can see condensation on the inside of the screen.

I guess the water worked its way through the phone and fried it.

I'm not due for an upgrade and had no insurance on the phone, and I have $49 in my bank account right now. I won't be getting more until at least the end of next week. I have shit to do next week, too, shit that requires me to call people and take calls and now not only do I not have a phone, but all of my contacts are gone.

This fucking blows.
>>
>>26612870
>Been denied a job I have been taking tests and earning certifications for for over a year
>Sick as a dog for five days
>Had to sink 1.5k into my car for repairs
>Sneezing so hard it's hurting my ribs
>Dehydrated, drink some water
>"Anon, there's been a recall on those bottles!"
>I now have E. Coli

Oh and I tripped getting out of bed and bent the nail on my toe back, snapping off half of it and exposing that lovely meaty bit underneath.
>>
File: tumblr_nx21ng3Hwr1upaq0so1_400.jpg (24 KB, 392x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx21ng3Hwr1upaq0so1_400.jpg
24 KB, 392x370
>>26612870
Talked to a qt on a bus and got her contacts. Made out with a chick i know.
It was a pretty good day
>>
>>26616900
>not placing your phone in rice or desiccant beads for at least a couple days
this was the future you asked for.
>>
>>26616162
At least you still got a friend right? Don't give up hope bro

>>26616180
Sleep will soon overcome

>>26616207
Nice

>>26616900
Damn, this one feels kinda like my wallet situation. What are you going to do?

>>26617001
Sounds painful. Maybe go to a doctor?
>>
>>26617049
Ugh, I know, but it's supposed to be a "rugged" phone with waterproofing, and it was working fine after I dropped it. My best guess is that it hit the bowl hard enough to pop the battery cover a little bit loose.

>>26617224
Really not sure. I've got a check on the way but it probably won't be here until the end of the week.

I may have to see if I can borrow some money from my folks, but I'm not sure how well it'll go over. I'd already talked to them about wanting to replace my phone and how much I hated my current one, and I have a feeling they're going to accuse me of breaking mine on purpose so I could get a new one. Even if I do get them to loan me the cash, it'll still be mid-week by the time the phone arrives. (I know what phone I'm going to replace it with, and there's a reputable dealer that has it for less than half of what everywhere else is asking, but it's on the other side of the country.)
>>
>>26617569
Is there a way you could let those who were going to contact you know that your phone is broken? Email or anything? Probably a good idea to let them know right away.
>>
>>26613448
>>26613448
>Texted my ex today just a quick and casual 'hey what's going on lately' type text. That was 5 hours ago and she hasn't responded.

Do you realize how stupid you were?
>>
>>26617696
I posted about it on FB, so people who know me know about it, but there isn't much I can do about it otherwise.
>>
>wake up extremely pissed and nearly kick the dog
>go to work pissed
>quiet rage throughout work, a little seeps at a customer
>come home, pissed at gf's female friends that are over and screaming about stupid bullshit
>smoke a bowl, think about Bruce Lee while they use our hot tub
>really fucking angry when they come home and for no reason
>>
>oversleep
>lay in bed, masturbate
>go get something to eat that will last me the entirety of the day so I don't have to go back downstairs and bring it back up (dorm)
>stare at my computer
I want to die
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.