[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any spaghetti fembots here? >Been crushing on this guy for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 27
File: aw.png (511 KB, 750x720) Image search: [Google]
aw.png
511 KB, 750x720
Any spaghetti fembots here?

>Been crushing on this guy for a while on my dorm floor
>Just say hi to him and stuff in the common area and in the dorm halls
>Sometimes talk about classes every now and then with him but want to know more about him
>I'm not super attractive or super ugly and thankfully not obese
>Crush usually plays with his dorm floor friends some board game in the common area of the floor
>Dress up somewhat cute and try to be casual while doing stuff in the floor kitchen area since he's there like making food so I have a reason to be there
>Usually they leave the board game out all the time since they usually play the board game an hour a day and no one is gonna bother it since the floor is pretty trustworthy
>They finish playing for the day and they all start heading back to their rooms
>Crush is still there
>Use this as a chance to talk more
>Go up to him and start asking about the game
>trying to show interest
>Bend over to try and show him some cleavage while being all curious about the board game pieces
>End up bending over too far since he was sitting down in a chair
>Fall on the table and mess up the board game and shit falls all over the floor
>it was silent for a good 10 seconds
>Start feeling tears coming
>"s-sorry"
>Stormed out of the common area
>go to room and start crying into pillow
>Realize I should of offered to stay and help him clean it all up
>He probably thinks I'm a bitch now
>Cry harder

Plz share stories.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (91 KB, 1000x862) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
91 KB, 1000x862
>>26612843
Hey, I got a good one.
>girls don't think I exist
>every girl I asked out has rejected me
>I'm 5/10 being realistic

Remember that thread about that fucking ugly guy who pretended he was a 2/10 girl but guys still hit on him? Fuck off, there's no such thing as a moderately attractive fembot. You're all niggers, get the fuck outta here. All you have to do is ask out any beta and they'll say yes, this is your fault for setting your standards too high and being autistic and trying to manipulate a man's carnal urges to your benefit. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU CUNT FUCK ALL YOU FEMBOTS ESPECIALLY THAT NIGGER TRIPCODING NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU
>>
what game was it?
also just cut the teenage crap, just say you fucked up and were too embarrassed to stay.
apart from that you don't sound robot at all
>>
>>26612968
>All you have to do is ask out any beta and they'll say yes

This.

Fuck off roastie, check your privilege.
>>
I spaghetti around any male not just people I find attractive. They usually tower over me since im 5'2". It's intimidating.
>>
>>26612968
>>26613015

Where do I find a beta male?
How can I even be sure someone is a beta male???
>>
>>26613016
I thought girls like tall guys?
>>
>>26613037
Here at the right board. What's your location?
>>
There is no such thing as a fembot. Fuck off for good.
>>
File: TSSSSK.png (596 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
TSSSSK.png
596 KB, 600x750
>>26613062

Its london.
Im really not joking either.
>>
>>26613102
4:24am, young lady.
What's your excuse?

I'm over here in guildford.
>>
>>26613037
"hey guys I live at X here's my contact info"
Or if you're not into that, try looking for the somewhat socially autistic kid that doesn't have many friends. I guaranfuckintee they'll say yes even if they have no clue who you are, if you look as you described yourself or even much worse - I know because I would fucking jump on anything resembling an attractive girl without a second question if she asked me out.
>>
>>26613119
That's a bit patronizing, anon. Friendless autists aren't actually attractive.
>>
>>26613102
Yeah right.

Bet you aren't even a fembot, fuck off.
>>
>>26612843
>tfw not crushing on any boys
>don't leave the house so there's no chance of spillin spaghetti in front of boys
>pretend to be a boy online and on games

feels pretty good :^Y
>>
>>26613039
I'm 5'2"
Everyone is tall to me.
For reproductive purposes, I would prefer the future father of my children be 5'9" or taller. Of course, I can't have kids so w/e.

Anyway, tall people are still intimidating.
>>
I avoid people at all costs for this shit to happen.
One time a girl asked me to hang out and I said "i dont know, maybe" and she left me alone for good after that. Phew. I had a friend who spilled water all over me when i was a 3rd wheel on her date because she was nervous.
>>
>>26613212
How? I feel protected when I'm beside someone who is taller. I also feel mighty when someone is shorter than me (5'3").
>>
>>26613250
>I had a friend

GET OUT RHEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26613212
Im 6'4, a sperg but aloof and friendly.

If it pleases your reproduction requirements I was born 29 inches long.
>>
ITT: Heightism exposed

Why does society allow this shit to continue?
>>
>>26613284
She's fucked up like me. It's why I befriended her. You have to have atleast one friend.
>>
you're in college just ask him to fuck
you fucking degenerates
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T FEEL LOVE FUCKING KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'VE NEVER FELT WHAT A CRUSH IS KILL MEEEEEEE BUT ALSO KILL YOURSELF NORMIE CUNT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26612843

Be my gf?

Of course you wont.
>>
>>26613324

>Just ask him to fuck

But that would make her a degenerate anon.
You stupid or something?

Besides she sounds like she's virgin, virgin chicks are pretty lame when it comes to sex, you might have more fun with a non virgin, but you should use sex as a way to learn about each other in a way thats deeper then verbal reasons.
>>
File: rVVfjbr.png (10 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
rVVfjbr.png
10 KB, 604x608
>>26613288
>I was born 29 inches long.

I was born 16.5 inches long. How the fuck does this happen?
>>
File: ok.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
>>26613141
She could easily aim for someone a point or two higher than her who's also a beta, do you think robots who suddenly get /fit/ turn into Chad Thundercock? No, they're still beta fucks. Women have it easy, judging from OP's posts she likes anime. Go to your school/local anime club, they're usually mildly socially autistic - then ask out whatever one looks the most attractive to you. Please get off this board now, If we can only convince Bebe and the other femfags to do it then this board would be a trillion times better.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
>meet up with a guy from this board
>literally spilling spaghetti all over the place, can't look him in the eye, nervous to even breathe
>know I'm ugly as fuck so it's hard to make eye contact but I wanna look at him so I steal sneaky glances when I'm sure he's not looking
>he notices anyway

For some reason he decides to date me
>nervous every time I see him
>before every time we meet I spend like an hour calming myself down
>I live in constant anxiety because I'm afraid he'll finally wake up and realize how much better he can do
>>
>>26613371
what? no no one thinks that. it's 2016 anon, get with the times. just fuck 'cause lol sex is awesome and epic.
>>
>>26612843
>thankfully not obese
yeah, that's what all girls think
>>
>>26613409
If he came from r9k you're both equally shit and he won't leave you. Stop worrying about it.
>>
>>26613409
This is how I would feel with a girl
>>
>>26613102
I would literally
L I T E R A L L Y
take you out to some theatre and for dinner or something, for the hell of it.
>>
>>26613278
It's only men. I cry if a guy raises his voice at me. I'm easily spooked.

>>26613288
No black ppl pls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Guys..The only way to save the world is to take away women's rights....I'll take away every last one of them!!
>>
File: image.gif (56 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
56 KB, 500x474
>>26613461
He isn't shit. He is

>handsome
>neurotypical as fuck and totally normal
>nice to animals and small children
>patient and quiet and nice and so patient with me and he holds me when/if I cry

I LITERALLY DO NOT DESERVE THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE IS GOLDEN AND I AM SHIT
>>
File: tumblr_liy554UVOH1qit92oo1_500.gif (231 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_liy554UVOH1qit92oo1_500.gif
231 KB, 500x281
>>26613463
Why do you have to do this? We are in the same boat and there is nothing to feel anxious about. I'm the type of person who is sensitive to others peoples body language and if you behave this way it's very uncomfortable. I remember meeting up with guy to go exploring in this forest and he was awkward as a fuck and I didn't want to say anything to him. He also smelled bad. I'm sort of wary about meeting people from imageboards now.
>>
File: kojier.jpg (29 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
kojier.jpg
29 KB, 238x357
>>26613510
>mfw this bitch is going to find some druggie/asshole/shitty person chad
>mfw he's probably going to abuse her
>mfw she'll think she'll deserve it
>mfw this good meaning robot is trying his best to impress her
>mfw her stupid fucking idiot puny brain can't comprehend this and wants to seek out the biggest asshole she can find and leave this guy for that guy
>mfw
>you stupid
>cunt
>>
>>26613554
You sound insufferable. My bf was way calmer than I was (we did the same forest thing) and instead of flipping out like a massive gigantic steamy cunt he was patient and tried to make me feel more comfortable rather than sperging out and not saying anything.

I mean part of the reason I was scared is because I was afraid he'd act like you. Thank god he didn't.
>>
>>26613480
I'm not black. ):

>>
>>26613510
Stop.Being.So.Insecure.Goof
>>
This girl told me she was shy and she was full of SHIT.
>>
>>26613510
That kind of insecurity is a huge fucking turn off, christ if he's with you, he's with you. Shut the fuck up and just roll with it
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 375x78) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 375x78
>>26613579
I will literally never leave this man. I have never met anyone ever that I mesh more with. He reminds me so much of myself but like, the parts I actually like. In fact, he's what I pretty much aspire to be.

Real life is nothing like /r/TheRedPill, anon. I would never do that. Just like h-he will hopefully never leave me for a prettier girl
>>
>>2661359
And you sound annoying as fuck and have irrational insecurities. It's normal to feel anxious when meeting someone for the first time but after 10 minutes I don't get why you still have to act retarded. IYou're in the same boat so what is there to be scared of? He seemed outgoing online and was a completely different person in real life. I didn't want to meet up with him again because he smelled like shit.
>>
>>26613697
we'll see in six weeks, cunt. in fact i give it four before you "experiment" at some house party and you become just another whore.
>>
>>26613632
>>26613681
these posts tbqh
>>
File: 1453766189854.png (289 KB, 970x1505) Image search: [Google]
1453766189854.png
289 KB, 970x1505
>>26612843

>fembots

If you are going to post memes, post good ones.

Like pepe, hes a good meme.

>You have been visited by the NEET God. Chicken tendies and GBP will be awarded to you but only if you post "shoo roastie, shoo!" ITT
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 357x46) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 357x46
>>26613736
>he thinks I go to parties
>he thinks I have friends
>he thinks I leave the house for anything but food and school
>he thinks I have any interest in these things when I could be spending all my free time sucking my qt's dick

loving every laugh
>>
>>26613736
Exactly, women's vaginas just get worn out. That's why feminists are such raging bitches. they are angry we don't have cucumber dicks. So they try and become like men, and fail miserably, and ruin our societies with diversity, affirmative action, abortion, silencing free speech, and nagging, nagging, NAGGING!
>>
File: image_12.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
C-can someone be my friend when I move to Lancaster, Lancashire :'(
>>
>>26613776
I hope he dumps your stupid ass. I'd want to stab my ears out if you're this complainant in real life. He's only dating you because he's probably insecure himself and you won't cheat on him because you're ugly.
>>
>>26613596
O im sry
Well
I don't trust r9k.boys anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>26613813
Fuck.

Well, you hit a nerve there...

I am ugly! But again, real life isn't /r/TheRedPill! Maybe he's dating me because he realizes there are more important things to love about a person than their rapidly deteriorating looks. We'll all be ugly one day, anon... ;_;
>>
Op, you are literally me
I even drop my spaghetti with boys online, I hate it
I'm probably only 5/10, not too skinny but not chubby fat either, with bad teeth
Apparently living life on 'easy mode' yet I still can't take advantage of that to get a qt husband
>>
>>26613697
You and every other woman on this thread are lusting after tall, handsome men, which is pretty much the basics of red pill. I garauntee if the guy you're talking about was 6 inches shorter but had the exact same personality you'd think he was "creepy" and "manipulative". Kill yourself.
>>
File: 461460.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
461460.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>26613798
>Nagging, Nagging, Naging
>>
Fembots, is my voice good or cringy?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s06l3ybf2cUZ
>>
>>26613876
Do you do this just to tease us now?
Pls b gf.
>>
>>26613876
>Apparently living life on 'easy mode' yet I still can't take advantage of that to get a qt husband
You can. Post location and a nearby robot will be your bf.
>>
>>26613865
>there are more important things than looks
Bitch, the first thing you mentioned about him was how handsome he was.
>>
>>26613865
It could be the latter but if you're so insecure date someone on your level so you won't be so fucking insecure. If he truly loves you then stfu and learn to do make-up to feel better about yourself. You probably aren't even ugly too. If so, prove it or gtfo.
>>
>going to the common area

fuckin' normies. If you're gonna live in a dorm do it right, like me, and avoid contact with anybody.
>>
File: 1451796383462.jpg (28 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1451796383462.jpg
28 KB, 500x394
>infidelity
>divorce rates
>always votes liberal
>thinks we have enough resources for the entire fucking world
>doesn't even put effort into raising kids
>ages terribly
>loose vagina doesn't even feel good
>always goes for the Chad dick whether married or not
>pretends to be innocent when just being a manipulative bitch
>uses code words like diversity in order to obtain all the world's cocks like the spoiled little princess daddy raised her to be
>golddigger
>zero hobbies
>constantly bitching
>constantly nagging, screaming, yelling
>never satisfied
>acts like a man
>votes liberal
>does things just to enrage others
>lose cannon
>wild card
>slutty
>too many vices
>impure
>foul mouth.
Why even bother? We need to take away their rights first unless you want STDS and to be jailed for not being able to pay alimoney/child support after she fucks Chad
>>
>>26613876
You admit you're a 5/10. That is to say average. Yet you're complaining that you have it hard because you can't get a cute (above average looking) husband. Why not just date in your league?
>>
>>26613896
You're voice isn't cringe but how you're reading is.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>26613877
He's not that tall but oh boy is he handsome :3 if he was 6 inches shorter I could spend more time looking at that handsome face of his because we'd be the same height! in fact I enjoy wearing heels that boost me up a few inches precisely for that reason~

Does that make you upset, anon?
>>
>>26613914
>>26613920
Why do fembots complain about being single if it's that easy?

Oh that's right robots make shitty boyfriends
>>
>>26613852
Why? What would you expect of me.
>>
>>26613921
Because I was asked to list qualities that contrast my own, I was juxtaposing.

>>26613923
I wouldn't care if he was any different, I would still be scared of him leaving me because he'd still be GREAT in my eyes!
>>
>>26613956
It makes me feel better to know that you're just practice for him, and that once he gets some experience and is feeling more confident he'll dump you for someone not mentally ill and ugly.
>>
>>26613951
I was reading some fembot's venture into poor grammar and I cut off at the end because she clearly lost her composure before finishing her story.
>>
File: 1356464842199.jpg (65 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1356464842199.jpg
65 KB, 500x383
>>26613960
N-no..

vghvjk
>>
>>26614001
I can't even...
You're probably one of those girls who thinks when a guy is truly nice there is something wrong with you don't deserve it. Then you go for the shitty type guys then cry about not having a nice guy and stuck in the infinite loop. Go get help
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x261
>>26614017
IM NOT PRACTICE

IM NOT EXPERIENCE

SHUT THE FUCK UP AAAAAAA

I don't mind if he does find someone better as a result of me, he is so great that he deserves it. I would be okay with him being happy with someone he actually deserves. I am just grateful that he's prolonged my time on this planet this much as is :-)
>>
>Be me
>Ugly robot all my life
>Managed to find "Fembot" though mutual friend
>Only girl to show interest in me
>5/10 on a good day
>Whatever go with it since I know I'm not getting anyone better
>Do enjoy her company
Except...
She acts like this bitch >>26613865
>Always going on about how ugly she is
>Always thinks shes ruining my life
>Blames everything on herself
>Despite me telling her otherwise
It's getting to the point where i'm just...Fucking fed up with it. I say "Oh you look cute in that!" and she'll respond with "No I don't..."
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE THE COMPLIMENT!
>>
>>26613945
I don't have it hard, I'm just a nervous person. And you're right, I shouldn't even worry about looks because when I fall in love it'll just happen yknow
>>
>>26612843
If you weren't fat that'd probably be pretty cute.
>>
>>26614080
Good. I'm glad you're happy, because that's exactly what's going to happen. And once he's gone he'll forget about you in a week and you'll be sitting alone in your bed pretending your pillow is him for years to come.

But at least you'll always have your memories of having dated Chad for a couple months.
>>
>>26613966
R9k guys move on to the next cute girl that flashes them any attention in my experience. I'm not very cute to begin with so after a few days of chatting with a guy they move on to another girl.
>>
>>26614068
lmao that's what i said in >>26613579
there's no helping these bitches
>>
>>26614057
Oh buddy...

There there.

Shitty attempt to comfort
>>
>>26614124
Well I was gonna commit suicide before I met him so I wouldn't really care, if anything it is nice that he's given me some nice memories, you know? He deserves far more than an ugly mentally ill autist though.

But Chad doesn't exist. He's just a cute /r9k/ user with a big heart.
>>
>>26614131
You should probably work on your personality. Pretty girls can get away with being boring, mean, and neurotic. Ugly girls can't. Of course, personality trumps looks so stop being so shit and you'll be okay.
>>
>>26614140
I don't why she just can't enjoy what she has and live in the moment. I hate ungrateful cunts like her. They don't deserve love.
>>
The last guy I really liked was like 8th grade. I've always been super awkward and he just rejected me outside because I was a weirdo.

Why even bother really?
>>
>>26614166
Should have settled for a regular /r9k/ user instead of only going for the ones out of your league. If you had taken your own advice and looked for personality instead of looks, then you wouldn't have to get dumped once he's through with you. Oh well. Women on this board never learn.
>>
>>26614166
It's funny how so many anons tell you to just be happy with what you have and stop being so stupid about it, but one anon goats you on and his word if golden.
You're fucking dumb as dirt
>>
>>26614175
Hard to work on your personality when you're a friendless neet!
>>
>>26614245
It's not like I even knew what he looked like, I had a crush on him before I knew that he was literally a real life Greek god. He had only sent me one picture before we met up, and we had a skype call where he was pretty pixelated so that you couldn't make out features and I thought he was goofy looking. What was I supposed to do? Reject him for being too attractive? I thought about it, seriously I did, but he's too nice. I know it's a cliche but I've never met anyone as much of a sweetheart as he is.

It's funny because when I did go for an ugly fatass who was in my league, I was the one rejected. So why would I give up on this absolute cute, nice, amazing sweetheart?
>>
>>26614283
Maybe you should start there.
>>
>>26614318
So, you saw his photo and takes to him on cam, yet claim you didn't know what he looked like...

Sounds like you're just trying to convince yourself. Mental gymnastics.

And yes. If you were gonna stress out and complain about him being too good for you, then you should have just rejected him and spared yourself the heartache. But women never learn. Maybe once the reality of getting pumped and dumped sets in, you will.
>>
>>26614330
Maybe I'll just start up a youtube and make dumb skits and pretend I have friends and a personality. Fake it til you make it.
>>
>>26614318
lmao you're deluded, you should seek help
>>
>>26614461
Or maybe you should drop your standards a little instead of expecting your tall, handsome prince charming to save you.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 300x250
Tfw I can't find a true spaghettini fembot in Los Angeles.

I'm 6' and a 6/10 at best when effort is applied, yet I can't even broach the conversation with any female unless they initiate. kill
>>
>>26614712
Fix your shit personality and stop expecting the world just because you're slightly above average looking.
>>
>>26614743
At best. I said at best.
I just don't know why I would go up and talk to a complete stranger, just to talk to some girl. It feels unnatural. I need a obvious sign, or for her to make a signal so I can get into that gear. But that only happens in movies.
>>
File: 4184651.gif (507 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4184651.gif
507 KB, 250x250
>>26614641
wot
did i offend you or something???
do you make dumb youtube skits?
>>
>>26614641
>>26614743
Judmemtal samefaggot.
Def got molested.
>>
>>26614131
>move on to the next cute girl that flashes them any attention

Because they're orbiters. I'm not.
>>
File: jj.png (331 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
331 KB, 500x367
>hungover
>look like shit
>not wearing any pants
>go out for a smoke
>see senpai approaching our other neighbor
>hide from him as soon as he got close
>mfw now he probably thinks I'm avoiding him
>>
>at uni
>5.5/10 girl is crushing on me
>kinda cute
>she is trying to be close to me when doing some stuff together like playing volleyball or something
>constantly tease her with pats on the head and stuff

I can't wait for her to become bored with me teasing her and ditch me for the tall quiet nice guy in our group so I can cry myself to sleep for a week straight
>>
>>26612843
he probably just thought ''OK, that was weird'' and moved on. The only guys you're gonna find over complicating and over analyzing what everybody does are here. I'm not saying he's gonna be into you no matter what but I doubt you ruined it just for that, best of luck!
>>
This is the only time I'm gonna post in one of these shitty threads.

If you're not fat or especially ugly most guys are down to bone even if you just up and fucking ask in the most direct way possible. Don't play games.
>>
>>26612843
>Be past me
>Sophmore year in High School
>Have huge crush on this Junior girl in Art Club
>She asks me to prom
>Never really talked before
>Go to party
>She was there and really drunk and stubbling around
>Help hold her up and she clings onto me
>I refused to drink
>Everyone there wanted me to drink
>Left after an hour or so
>Told my parents I'd be home at midnight
>She clings on me and stumbles around as I pull her with me as I go to my car
>Got kissed by drunk qt goth girl as she begged me to stay

Month later or so
>She starts acting really distant
>I didn't understand
>I thought I could fix her
>She dumps me and I go full retard because I started getting clingy

Why am I retarded?
Also never date a social party girl
Or turn into a clingy fuck
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.