[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever do nofap incidentally because of depression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1454458197270.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1454458197270.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
Anyone here ever do nofap incidentally because of depression?

Going on 7 months here. I used to force myself to fap so it wasn't pent up, but now I've lost the motivation to even do that.
>>
>>26612557
I incidentally did nofap by way of being addicted to opiates. So I guess in an indirect way it was because of depression.
>>
>>26613551
I fucking wish I had opiates. The best I can do right now is poppy seed tea.
>>
>>26613580
That's what I do most of the time it's better than prescription opiates.
>>
Most of the time i can nofap for a week no problem, or ill try to fap but my dick just doesnt feel right.

But every few months the urge to fap ramps up suddenly, and i legit feel horny amd can fap easily and it legit feels good.

Anyone else have this? Anyone know why this happens?
>>
>>26613625
Yeah, I get that sometimes. My libido is fucking weird. Sometimes I'll have no sex drive at all, and that can last for months at a time. And then out of the blue I'll be horny as shit and want to fuck everything that moves.
>>
>>26612557
I have higher dopamine response so I fap at minimum twice a day and binge drink. Living that numb life.
>>
>>26613665
Yooooo dude fo real. I thought I was alone on this shit.

I wonder why tho? It pisses me off cuz when the fap urge ramps up, it distracts me so much cuz i havent had it for so long and then i cant focus on anything. All i can think about is fapping. And then it goes away but i still want that feeling u know? Or at least have he feeling more frequently and consistenly
>>
Nah I tend to be the opposite. If I feel depressed/dejected I masturbate more, and if I'm feeling particularly happy its easier to just walk away from the computer and put on pants
>>
the only time I ever unintendedly did nofap was when I was a heroin addict. heroin pretty much kills your dick and even if you can get it up it takes literally three hours of non stop motion to cum. it's just not worth it. I went about a full year without jerking off. the only time I came was when I was withdrawling, only junkies experience this, but when you're withdrawling off dope and finally somehow manage to fall asleep, you will have very painful wet dreams, they are fucking awful.

don't do heroin.
>>
>>26612557
didnt fap for a year because of this. didnt even get a hard on the time I went to a sex dungeon and watched age gap lesbian bdsm and a gangbang. i got bored

might fap maybe once every two weeks now, just because waking up with semen underwear is a pain.
>>
not for that long, but yeah. after a while you don't even notice.

i was just laying around one day and thought "i haven't masturbated in like two months". i didn't even notice. i barely get erections anymore.

what a way to live, huh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.