[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its Friday night. What is your excuse for not going out to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: club2.jpg (207 KB, 1026x679) Image search: [Google]
club2.jpg
207 KB, 1026x679
Its Friday night. What is your excuse for not going out to the club and getting pussy?
>>
I'm eating Rice Crispies
>>
I'd rather get super high and play vidya with my room mate
>>
I have no interest in "the club" or getting pussy.
>>
File: Women.jpg (37 KB, 450x362) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
37 KB, 450x362
No excuse. My REASON, though, is because I don't feel like driving 50+ miles to overpay for drinks and listen to some vapid STI-carrying whore talk my ear off about shit I couldn't care about less.
>>
>>26612365
There's no clubs here. I live in a small town, and I'm probably the only one within my 20's who isn't a drug addict stuck in this town.
>>
well for one thing there are no clubs in my city. it's all fucking sports bars and they're all filled with the same lot of old men and 20 year old dudebros.
>>
>>26612452
You're just stuck there because you're pathetic huh?
>>
>>26612479
Pretty much, yeah.

Most of the people left here from my high school days are all people I never really wanted to associate with, and all the others are gone to better lives.

I'm stuck in bumfuck nowhere pretty much just hating myself and everything, waiting until I eventually snap and just kill myself.
>>
>>26612365
I just got home from the club, I didn't get any pussy.
>>
I'm fat and ugly. You know the deal, senpai.
>>
>>26612531

what club did you go to desu?
>>
>>26612554
How does that matter? It's not as if you'd know it.
>>
I own a tenga fliphole, it has a hole and it doesnt talk back
>>
I was going to but didnt make it. I actually think the universe conspires against me to do things like this.

First, I'm like the other anon....50+ miles to the closest club cause I live in a small town.

Anyways, tried to go last week but was sick so didnt go. I'll be damned if I didnt eat something today that upset my stomach all day and almost didnt get to go.

Anyways, go to first club...can't find way in. Sperg out leave.

Go to 2nd club, street is absolutely packed and cant find a parking spot so stress out and leave. Hate driving in cities.

Finally get frustrated and drive back home.

Gonna try again in a couple of weeks. Trying to put myself in awkward situations.
>>
Woke up early this morning and have no friends to go out with

king cobra and my fleshlight is fine for tonight
>>
Because meh.
>>
How about these women comes dressed up like that to my house and I pick which one I want. I'd much prefer option.
>>
File: 1455564976939.jpg (105 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1455564976939.jpg
105 KB, 500x636
I do not have any friends ;_;
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.