[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this place, unironically helped anybody else? Chadfish threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Tobias_Beecher_2.jpg (13 KB, 365x418) Image search: [Google]
Tobias_Beecher_2.jpg
13 KB, 365x418
Has this place, unironically helped anybody else?

Chadfish threads made me delete my online dating profiles, give up on relationships entirely.

Becoming a redpilled recluse somehow gave me more hope for the future, realizing that women and social relationships aren't worth wasting time over and that not having them frees you up to do anything you can imagine.
>>
I realized that I've always been pretty much right about everything.
>>
>>26612308
i was an sjw before coming here and now im regular so yes
>>
>>26612308
The red pill, black pill stuff can be beneficial to some but it does a lot of bad to those looking to justify their lack of effort.
>>
>>26612369
nah, it just helps make clear what or who is worth putting effort into, and what isn't. it's not worth the effort most of the time.
>>
>>26612369

Yeah that hardcore redpill/MGTOW shit is for faggots. Contrary to popular belief, not all women are soulless whores who only want to reap the benefits, there are decent women out there but you gotta look for them.
>>
>>26612308
Whenever I feel down, I come here to wallow in self pity with others. After a few weeks I realize how bad this place is and how all it does is bring you down and I leave for a few months, until I feel down again
>>
>>26612308
Yeah man. I've never felt more secure and in control since I stopped chasing women. my self esteem has gone up as I mo longer base my whole life arond getting pussy to be the ultimate achievement. Ironically I get more paussy and attention fr women now then ever.
>>
>>26612308
>realizing that women and social relationships aren't worth wasting time over and that not having them frees you up to do anything you can imagine
This. Sometimes it's hard to stay motivated in the absence of external rewards though. It's like being the last man on earth; you can do anything, but why?
>>
Man remember when Beecher was cool?
That Chris plotline shit ruined that character.
>>
>>26612939

Depends on what kinds of dreams you have. For example, mine is artistic shit. Just the thought of a song I compose playing on some kid's earbuds on the bus, or seeing a movie idea go from mind to a theater packed with people is enough to push me forward. So making those a reality is all the motivation I need (but still there are days were I struggle to get out of bed)
>>
>>26613090

I like this way of thinking

>>26607950
>>
4chan helped hide my autism and burn my hate towards niggers without the sjw looks in public.
>>
>>26612308
Made me do just the opposite. GF broke up with me then I started making Craigslist posts, ended up fucking maybe 23-24 different girls over a year or so. About halway through that year, I reactivated my old OKC account and even tried Tinder. Ended up with a FWB that is like a 9 or 10 to me but won't date, then a GF who's like a 6.5, maybe a solid 8 if she lost like 15 pounds.
>>
>>26612939

look up "the last man" and nietzsche
>>
>>26612335
Me too. Only an idiot does not realize these things.
>>26612340
The fact that you upheld SJW ideology at any point in your life proves how pathetically weak your rational faculties are and how strongly you prioritize primal emotion and feeling over thinking. You are easily swayed towards whatever you FEEL is right.

I despise your kind.
>>26612773
Women act the way they do because of a very pivotal moment in development called puberty: they are coddled and pampered the moment boys are attracted to them and the moment girls realize this attraction.
>>
>>26613149
Haha, Nietzsche predicted comfy threads.
>>
>>26612308

Someone made a book recommendation in a thread on Buddhism and meditation. I was deeply depressed at the time and willing to try anything, so I gave it a read.

Three years later, I'm planning to join a monastery within the next couple years and spend the rest of my life as a monk. Thanks, /r9k/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.