[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dota 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Dota 2.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Dota 2.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
How many robots play Dota? Personally, it takes up the majority of my free time. I'm still relatively shit at it which is depressing because it's taken up the past 2 years of my life. The game makes me want to kill myself every time I play it but i still come back

Anyone else?
>>
>>26611918
3k hours here

It doesn't make me rage or anything but I want to stop, so much wasted time
>>
File: dota.png (31 KB, 244x105) Image search: [Google]
dota.png
31 KB, 244x105
it's pretty fun
all three of my games today weren't too great though
first game I had a fucking invoker support
second game I got a literal peruvian who lastpicked dark seer when we had no support and an LC who went jungle instead of safe lane when we had no other carries so I had to safelane as nightstalker
third game we had a meepo who fed, a leshrac who fed and an invoker who barely used half of his spells when he bought refresher
>>
>>26611918
plyaing it now. can only deal with it while drunk now and just play custom games. the rest starts to feel too much like work
>>
I tried getting into it but it updated nearly everyday
>>
>>26612186
the updates that actually matter are only like every 4 months though
>>
HMU on steam f.am
>>
i used to love it but i ended up quitting. too stressful, stopped being fun, and it was such a waste of my time.
>>
>>26611918
All I need to enjoy dota2 is arcade mode overthrow
No toxic feelings after matches and much faster games.
>>
Been playing for the past three years hoping to accomplish 5k, after over 6600 hours and counting, I'm only at 4.5k. It's been my life going from neetdom to wagecuck back to neetdom then into the psych ward and finally back to wagecuck. Zero regrets and I'm suprised I made some friends along the journey.
>>
WHERE IS THE FUCKING YEAR BEAST VALVE

YOU PROMISED YEAR BEAST

fuck, no reason to play dota until the international hits this year. these seasonal compendiums suck total dick, no reason to buy them.
>>
MOBA players are literally bottom of the barrel.
>>
Terrible game. Play FFXIV instead.
>>
File: tumblr_lxvjf75adD1qjkedbo1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxvjf75adD1qjkedbo1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x375
>>26612552
Kill yourself.
Original penis
>>
1.8k hours

I want to stop but I have literally nothing else to do with my life
>>
just think of it this way. youre spending your time with some dirty scum from peru. do you really want to spend your life like that?
its been 3 months since i quit and its been great.
out of principle i no longer play competitive games that have a stupid hat feature.
>>26612552
I had 2k hours in lol and 3k in dota and i was a piece of shit. i would literally avoid phone calls from my friends because i would always be in a middle of a game.
even when i was out hanging with my friends all i would be thinking about is "i could be playing dota right now"
not to mention that it has fucked my grades to oblivion.
>>
>>26612530
op here
im a similar mmr family, 4.4K to be exact, and I have around 3K hours. Maybe we should talk some time desu
>>
i avoid any kind of mmo or moba, communities are too immature.
>>
File: kek.png (84 KB, 305x187) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
84 KB, 305x187
>>26611918
get on my level plz
>>
>and it makes me want to kill myself everytime i play it

same

but i still have fun with it somehow, i'm pretty chill about this shit now though. I don't play ranked and I try not to play solo but I have been playing solo more lately fuck. I've only calibrated some accounts to 4.2k~+, but I don't get any joy out of trying to climb mmr, but i wouldn't mind playing some party mmr
>>
1.8k hours played 3,7k mmr It's a great game would just wish I wasent the only person in my country (Denmark) playing it
>>
>>26613055
only you and notail (^:
>>
>>26611918
>tfw Armageddon comes
>>
>>26613826
>picks medusa
Lol ez
>>
>>26613826
>being that guy in the blackest armor
shiggy
>>
2.7k mmr at almost 1k hours. ive made it to fucking 3007k but dropped immediately after and that feeling fucking sucks
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455944961127-1.jpg (21 KB, 437x76) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455944961127-1.jpg
21 KB, 437x76
>>26611918
Tfw no 3.9k
>>
my friends tried to get me into this a year ago. I just don't get the appeal, it's just fucking boring.
>>
>>26611918
I only play the custom game modes for fun
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.