[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0 replies Am I the only one that feels is harder to be noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1454121688534.jpg (35 KB, 476x579) Image search: [Google]
1454121688534.jpg
35 KB, 476x579
>0 replies
Am I the only one that feels is harder to be noticed in here than in real life?
>>
It's only hard to be noticed here when you're not shitposting.

Also, it helps being a girl.
which I am btw
>>
>>26611770
No, I know that feel.
Much like in real life, what becomes popular here and what fades into obscurity is determined by an infinite set of social rules that I will never be able to predict or understand. 95% of the time when I make a post, either it gets no replies or the thread dies.
>>
File: 1454984634631s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1454984634631s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>>26611806
It's never shitpost and it still gets overlooked. A thread with 100 replies and all of them are discussed except mine.
>>
>>26611848
Want to be my friend?
I could pretend I'm a girl and be nice to you.
>>
>>26611890
Protip: start the op with anime tits.
>>
>>26611891
No, it's too late for that.
>>
>>26611943
Well with an attitude like that, no wonder your threads go ignored
>>
Even after all this time of inactivity, I can still sometimes derail threads with the ashes of my old fame. Feels great getting 3 replies for every post I make in a thread!
>>
>>26611990
See, its things like that. I don't know what I said that made you dislike me, but things like that happen all the time. It's like a dog being hit for no reason, it eventually just gets scared all the time.
>>
>>26612081
See what I just did, anon? Manipulation. I analyzed your posts, saw what kind of person you seem to be and chose the right words to get a reaction out of you. Next time you make a thread, try doing this.

for the record, I don't dislike you, anon
>>
>>26612149
That seems really difficult.
>>
>>26612235
It is. Some people have a natural talent, some dont. Just practice it. Go in a random thread and post b8 geared around the topic at hand. If you're actually serious about it, just practice. Eventually you'll be able to weave b8 into a serious post and get all the replies you want. Good luck.
>>
>>26611770
ill toss a (you) your way senpai
have a great day and do your best!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.