[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally NO reason for citizens of the United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: typical american.png (173 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
typical american.png
173 KB, 378x378
There is literally NO reason for citizens of the United States of America to own a gun in the 21st century.

This is why we have the police and military.

>hurrr what if the police and military enslave us??!!

That's impossible you fool, our constitution protects us from that ever happening.

Fucking idiots.
>>
Might get 50-70 replies at most, but that's if some autist really gets into this thread otherwise I don't see this b8 going anywhere.
>>
>>26611621
>our constitution protects us from that ever happening.
I'm onto your bait, but I'll play along anyway

>There is literally NO reason for citizens of the United States of America to NOT own a gun in the 21st century.
Fix'd
>>
what if I cut the heads off police and sew their necks to my arm stumps so I have four arms and each one can carry a gun because each one is a cop
>>
>>26611640
>>26611646

It's not bait, you're just so delusional you can't even consider an opposing opinion.

If we banned guns, retarded autists like Elliot Rodger would stop going on shooting sprees.
>>
>>26611660
You're an idiot, that's not how being an official officer of the law works.

You can't just make up retarded hypothetical shit like that. That's just middle school shit.
>>
>>26611621
I completely agree OP, gunfags are the worst. Pretty much on par with weedfags.
>>
>>26611749
Ugh, weedfags are fucking retarded, don't even get me started...
>>
This is the laziest bait attempt I've seen in a good while and what pisses me off is that there are probably some dumbos who will STILL take the bait.
>>
>>26611760
I know right? First of all, we don't need ANOTHER intoxicating drug legalized in this country.
>>
>>26611786
I totally agree anon. Have you ever smoked it before? It's fucking awful and it smells disgusting.
>>
>>26611684
>elliot was wrong
1/10
>>
>>26611790
Yeah I've smoked it, but I concur, it IS awful and it DOES smell disgusting.
>>
File: DSCF0109.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0109.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
Because I feel like it.
>>
>>26611807
It sucks that so many people in this country are fucking retarded...
>>
>>26611821
I'm reporting your post to the FBI so you get put on a list.

Enjoy faggot.
>>
>>26611838
oh noes!! anything but t-that~~
>>
I really hope the liberals somehow manage to outright ban guns so there is an unprecedented nation-wide chimpout. Not like they would ever find my old k98 anyway.
>>
>>26611854
You can trivialize it all you want, but the bottom line is you're going to be on yet ANOTHER list. You better start wiping your hdd because I know you're a sick fuck.
>>
Btw, have a bump OP, this is a good thread.
>>
>>26611882
nuuuuuuu ;______________________; bloxx fucking hell stop muting me
>>
Careful there, how else are white people supposed to feel safe without any weapons? What are they supposed to do when the negroes start attacking them for being pathetic excuses for humans?
>>
>>26611958
Heh, typical. Of course you gunfags can't even come up with an original reply.

Stay retarded, retard.
>>
>>26611621
>That's impossible you fool, our constitution protects us from that ever happening.

The constitution also protects us from having our guns taken away yet fagots are still running around trying to do it.

Your arguments is "the constitution is so unbreakable it doesn't matter if we break it" did you think this through before you wrote it?
>>
>>26612009
They can use sword & shield just like the old days.

At least THAT takes actual skill.
>>
File: I Thought This Was America.jpg (37 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
I Thought This Was America.jpg
37 KB, 400x308
Oh, look, another self-righteous authoritarian dickhead.
>>
>>26611621
Okay this is such shit bait im not even posting that overused b8 meme. Fucking kill yourself you faggot.
>>
>>26611749
>>26611760
>>26611786
>>26611790
>>26611807
>>26611822
holy shit this samefaggery tho
>>
>>26612104
Oh look, another asspained delusional gunfag who can't accept that people have an opposing belief.
>>
>>26612127
Hey retard, look at the difference between the post times. There is no way that is samefagging because those posts are less than 1 minute apart, which is the cool down after each post before you can post again.
>>
File: SLR-107FR-2.jpg (38 KB, 807x229) Image search: [Google]
SLR-107FR-2.jpg
38 KB, 807x229
This thread is now about what guns you own, your recent purchases, and what purchases you're considering.

I'm probably going to place my order for an Arsenal SLR-107FR soon.
>>
File: rlyniga.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
rlyniga.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>26612132
m8.
If this isnt bait you clearly dont understand the constituion isnt some magical unbreakable force. I can and has been violated on multiple occasions.
>hurrr what if the police and military enslave us??!!
While this is unlikely, this isnt the only reason people have guns. They like to excericise right, or own them for sport.

In conclusion pic related
>>
>>26612161
How many times a day are you shot at by an enemy combatant? Are there any foreign invaders on your property? Is your mother being held hostage? No? Then why the fuck do you need an automatic rifle you weak willed white cuck? If you say hunting, kill it with your bare hands you vagina toting NRA supporter.
>>
>>26611621
>That's impossible you fool, our constitution protects us from that ever happening.

America is already turning into a police state.
>>
File: CNT19Julio.jpg (765 KB, 2352x3508) Image search: [Google]
CNT19Julio.jpg
765 KB, 2352x3508
>>26611621
>This is why we have the police and military.
no the police and military exist to violently assert the power of the state and the proprietary class
>>hurrr what if the police and military enslave us??!!
literally already happened

I live in Australia and the homicide rate here peaked 3 years after gun control was introduced, there's literally no reason to believe that it reduces the amount of violence and even if it did it still wouldn't be an excuse to disarm the working classes the poor
>>
>>26611621
The job of the police is not to protect the citizenry from crimes occurring, it is to investigate crimes that have already occurred and stop the perpetrators.

Your safety is your responsibility.
>>
>>26612273

i'm not white dummy

reported for racism
>>
File: Best Rifle.jpg (97 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
Best Rifle.jpg
97 KB, 640x459
>>26612161
Thank fuck. I knew it was only a matter of time until bac/k/up got here.

Question - why are you getting this particular AK clone? Are they built similarly? The best thing about them is that they're such tanks, and it seems like a clone might not be constructed as well.

Pic related since I hunt with a .300 Savage.
>>
>>26612316
>reported for racism
"Reported"

Is this fucking club penguin.
>>
I support gun ownership, but NRA types are insufferable retards. I try to distance myself from pro-gun movements as much as possible.

As for why anyone would need a gun, try living in a drug hole. Banning firearms wouldn't deter anyone from armed robbery. When you're desperate for a fix, you'll use anything you can to get what you want. My house was invaded by a couple of white trash tweakers once, and since I wasn't armed, all I could do was escape through a window. The police didn't do shit. Took them 30 minutes just to get here, and by that time, the robbers had already cleaned my place out.

I keep a rifle for home defense now. There's no way I'm going to take any chance unarmed with a strange barging into my home and endangering me or my family.
>>
File: spiderman4.jpg (120 KB, 526x570) Image search: [Google]
spiderman4.jpg
120 KB, 526x570
>>26611621
Spiderman hates gungrabbers almost as much as captain America. When did they bring the robot back btw?
>>
>>26612161
Honestly you are better off with a converted saiga or VEPR. The high line models don't really give any advantage. An AK is a platform designed as an..AK. No matter how cheap or expensive it is still the AK platform which is NOT a precision weapon.

No matter the AR it is a precision weapon system. Cheap or expensive.

So when I see people buy SAM7s and whatnot I question it. I don't see the point in them when you can get the same buck for your bang out of a cheaper model.
>>
File: OPs childhood.png (169 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
OPs childhood.png
169 KB, 400x285
>>26612417

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE
>>
As a (military) police officer, we get on scene most of the time when the crime has already been committed. Plus, if someone is threatening your life, you're probably not in a position to call for help, and will have to handle it yourself before help arrives.
>>
File: is time.jpg (58 KB, 685x550) Image search: [Google]
is time.jpg
58 KB, 685x550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2mttudlQVw
>>
>>26611621
Why do you care?
original
>>
File: Ops dick.jpg (31 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
Ops dick.jpg
31 KB, 500x337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9zo5b6QXTo
>>
I know this is just a troll thread, but I can't believe there are people who actually believe this crap. It's like saying you don't need a fire extinguisher because you have the fire department.
>>
File: asdfd.jpg (60 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
asdfd.jpg
60 KB, 544x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLxnD8368iI
>>
>>26612417
>>26612463
>>26612508
>>26612553

Fuck off back to >>>/b/ with your old ass memes.
>>
>>26611621
>you don't need guns, that's why we have the police and military
>fuck the police they're corrupt and brutal, just like the government #blacklivesmatter #feeltheberm

WHICH IS IT YOU STUPID NEO-COMMIE LEFTFUCKS? DO YOU LIKE GOVERNMENT OR DO YOU HATE IT? OR DO YOU ONLY SUPPORT GOV WHEN ITS CONVEINENT TO YOUR SITUATION? IS THE GOVERNMENT CORRUPT OR DO YOU WANT MORE OF IT??? YOU CANT HAVE BOTH YOU STUPID NORMIES
>>
>>26612619
>implying I said anything about black people or bernie

Nice strawman you loser.
>>
>>26611621

i'll trade my fire to bare arms for bear arms.
>>
>>26611621
>>>/pol/ commento es muy originalio
>>
File: fever1w.jpg (14 KB, 296x200) Image search: [Google]
fever1w.jpg
14 KB, 296x200
>>26612600
Thank you for providing me with attention, I take it you want me to stay the course then m8?
>>
>>26612900
Sure, enjoy wasting your time newfag /b/tard.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.