[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Things You've Done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 500x322
Post the worst thing you've ever done.

I'll start: Beat a man until he had to be taken to the hospital and was in critical condition.
>>
Made someone belive I was a grill
made him fall in love with me and dump his gf because I was bored and just wanted to know how it feels to be loved
>>
told my mother I have suicidal thoughts
>>
Pulled my pants down and farted in my grandma's face in front of the whole family. And said "this one's for you!"
>>
>had (and still have) a relationship with a 13-16 year old girl
Also the best thing I've ever done.
>>
Slapped my autistic little brother and poured water on him. I still feel guilty.
>>
Basically forced my girlfriend to have a threesome with me and my bro because I thought it would be hot. She eventually caved and did, but clearly did not want to fuck him but did it for me. Afterwards couldn't deal with the jealousy I felt and broke up with her. She 'attempted' suicide a few times after, but I think she is doing better now. We were in our mid twenties and had been together for about 6 years.
>>
>>26611565
>be 11
>convince a group of friends to play "commandos"
>we need a base
>we lived near a construction site
>pick an almost finished house
>its open
>lacks of style
>day 1: made holes in the walls, broke some windows, draw in the walls, etc.
>day 2: the same as day one, plus flooded the first floor breaking the bathroom and burned some carpets
>mfw the owners come to see the house
>gtfo to hide in my house
>mfw a guard knows where i live and tell my dad
>dad's face is red
>beat the shit out of me
>kicks me with his work boots
>shower with cold water, while hitting me
i guess i deserve it, i have lots of stories like this and some sexually related too, until 18 yrs then i became a beta with anxiety problems (english is not my first lang)
>>
I manipulated a lot of lonely guys on the internet when I was 12-13 years old. They would all say they fell in love with me, we would spend our days talking to each other (phone, text, webcams on yahoo messenger back when that was a thing) then when it was time to meet I just ditched them.

One guy flew from Washington DC to Boston then I stood him up. Then I apologized and rebooked another flight. So I stood him up again.

One guy sat at the DFW airport for like 7 hours until he realized I wasn't coming.

Another guy drove all the way from Richmond, VA to Boston for 9+ hours. Then I stood him up. So he slept in his car and then drove back down a few days later.

Countless others I just stood up once or twice at a restaurant or mall or something.

I never took any money or presents or anything from these guys, though. Just fucked with their feelings. For what it's worth, they were all in their early 20s and knew my age. Pathetic twerps.
>>
>>26612326
Tell sexual stories mate
>>
>>26612462
Its their fault for being such beta male faggots
Wait, no, it's their parents fault for raising them wrong
Wait, no, it's the jews fault for indoctrinating their parents
That's whose fault it is
>>
>>26612462
>Pathetic twerps.
How? You were the pathetic coalburner.
>>
>>26612462
Eh, not even mad considering they were 20+ hitting on a 12/13 year old
Though that happened to me when I was 17
>Met a girl online who was 15
>Lived about 2 hours away
>Said she wanted to meet
>Said fuck it and drove down
>Went to her house
>Mom answered the door
>Tried to lie about where we met
>She calls her daughter saying that I was here and that she needs to stop doing this
>Hangs up and tells me that she's not coming and closes the door in my face
>>
>>26611565

Yesterday while pretending to be Chad on pof, I manipulated a girl into getting naked under the guise of an art project (told her I need to do a live nude sketch but wasn't able to make it to an art venue)

I kinda feel bad, but she had to be really fucking dumb to not say "Let me make sure you're a real person first." and wasn't suspicious when I made excuses about not having a webcam or mic.

Right afterward I deleted the Chad account and promised to text her but I won't. Just wanted to flex my inner sociopath desu.
>>
>>26611565
Dared a friend back in kindergarten to swallow a quarter

He choked on it and had to be rushed to the hospital
>>
>>26612669
>Eh, not even mad considering they were 20+ hitting on a 12/13 year old
Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>26612669
LOL is crazy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.