[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this was confirmed to be eggmans girlfriend We created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image_45326.jpg (233 KB, 1032x873) Image search: [Google]
image_45326.jpg
233 KB, 1032x873
>this was confirmed to be eggmans girlfriend

We created a monster /r9k/, We let him into our family and he used us for fame and betrayed all of us.Trust nobody I guess
>>
he's going to be cucked really quick
>>
>>26611477

He's being cucked right now by his dog

just look at the pic pham
>>
>>26611458
this is impossible,no women will ever find eggman atractive,unless he as a lot of women this is completely impossible
>>
>>26611458
http://www.badchix.com/probably-the-most-awesome-pictures-on-the-internet/
>>
>>26611458
ITT: Anyone believes anything about their supposed idol
>>
>>26611458
Like any one of you wouldn't betray /r9k/ for sweet, sweet vagina.
>>
so this picture may be proof shes cucking him with the pug?

LOL eggman cucked a by a pug bull HAHAHAHA its like ART
>>
It's your fault.
You tried to create something paradoxical:
a famous robot.
>>
>>26611523
I wouldn't. My loyalty lies we you guys, my only friends in life. I would never do anything to betray any of you.
>>
>>26611557
You say that now but you have no idea how much women actually have over you. They can bend you to their will especially if you're some lonely outcast.
>>
top kek. this is going to end so badly.

i feel sorry for him in advance.
>>
File: 1438368115268.png (126 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
1438368115268.png
126 KB, 665x1145
I would totally betray you faggots if it meant getting laid. Fuck all of you
>>
>>26611458
Why is she with Eggman? For the fame and fortune?
>>
>>26611743
Because he is a normal
>>
yeah, i dont believe you unless they have pics together and doing something intimate
>>
>>26611494
U JUST KNO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.