[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women have a right to sex if they become disabled or defo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: _88292659_de27-1.jpg (20 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_88292659_de27-1.jpg
20 KB, 660x371
Do women have a right to sex if they become disabled or deformed and no longer get dates the normal way?

http://www.bbc.com/news/disability-35561347
>>
Only if men have the same right
Who am I kidding, gender inequality is real but the opposite of what they present
>>
>>26611411

Once you're disabled, you're not really a person anymore, so disabled "women" are going to have to find out how to deal with their sexual urges by themselves.
>>
>>26611411
>Comedian Romina Puma, who has muscular dystrophy, says disabled people's right to sex should not be ignored.

if some lonely sad sack of shit guy spoke of his "right to have sex" he'd be met with outrage and called an entitled mysoginist or some shit like that and shunned.

i hate women so much.
>>
Of course not, but they will still get it anyway cause some sad sack piece of shit white night will step in and try to be the hero because thats what guys do

meanwhile disabled mens only options are dirty soulless hookers
>>
>>26611411
That article features two disabled men in the same boat though.

At least complain about women with a proper article.
>>
>>26611411
No one has a right to sex
>>
>>26611485

Only the woman is saying she has a right to sex.
>>
>>26611485
it's also written by 3 women and the womans case is the headline.

if this was written by men and the other dudes were up top there would be outrage
>>
>>26611485
>>26611546
>>26611584

Also if you read the article the guy's story just makes women look even more evil because his wife left him after he became paralyzed below the waist in an accident and couldn't give her the dick anymore.
>>
>>26611411
>Most men I meet, however, can't see past the chair, and exchanges often don't progress beyond sympathetic looks.
>Most women I meet, however, can't see past the face, and exchanges often don't progress beyond sympathetic looks

Now which one would be called a whiny entitled sex-obsessed weirdo?
>>
>>26611664

She's a normal woman who has muscular dystrophy. You're a perfectly healthy beta loser cuck with entitlement issues.
>>
>>26611467
This. The double standard is peaking. People aren't even trying to hide that shit anymore and which is legitimately crazy.
We've passed the point of no return.
Whatever I don't want kids, not do I want a family; I'm all I'll ever have to worry about. It'll be interesting to see where this shit goes
>>
>>26611690
Oh man. Not that guy but I really really wanna punch your face for saying that
>>
>>26611690
>Wahh, men should be obligated to fuck my cripple body, even if they find me unattractive

>Wahh, women should be obligated to fuck my fat body, even if they find me unattractive

If you honestly can't see the hypocrisy when they say shit like "sex is a basic human need, we should supply cripples with it (but not gross men eww no creeps)" then the cognitive dissonance for you must be so strong that you'd fuck a cripple if they asked you to, with no choice on your part, since >"She's just a normal woman who has muscular dystrophy."
>>
>>26611411
Sure they do. But the real trick is how an individual would find them, and get consent for such acts with proof in case the women decides to claim rape.
>>
I was making lots of sexual welfare threads about a year or two ago. I've done a lot of thinking on it. Since everything is a right these days it seems odd that sex hasn't been included yet. Considering the history of social attitudes towards sexual activity it isn't that hard to believe though. Sex has always been the last thing to change in the zeitgeist. Dr. Kinsey is still controversial even after this much time has passed.

There is the problem of logistics, how do you distribute sex? With gibsmedats it's easy enough, this many dollars in section 8, this many in food stamps, and so on. Most people have the same need for food and shelter, so it's easy to quantify. Sex is very much about quality though. I'm sure the bitch in OP's story wouldn't want you're average redit atheist to be administering her fuck rations. We need a framework with which to compare. I think healthcare is good.

Some leeches are relatively healthy, they go to the ER a few times a year for a hangnail or heartburn and that's it. Other's have fucked up disorders such as disability and chronic illness. Even though they take from others an inproportionate amount for health they still receive the same amount gibsmedats for food and shelter. We must answer the question: just how good of sex does a person require? In the real world you get healthcare, food, and shelter close to your value as a person if not on welfare. The sexual marketplace works similar, you fuck people close to your level of attractiveness. Gibsmedats receive more than their value in health, food, and shelter, so we can apply it to sex too. Gimps are usually ugly after all. We can rank beauty on a bellcurve using computer programs that assess symmetry, neotonous traits in women, fetal and pubertal testosterone exposure in men, and age to rank a person on a gaussian distribution. Either we asses gimps and able separately or we factor them all in one group and match z-score for z-score. Use whores like medical weed. Bingbangdone.
>>
>>26611690

I don't know the guy you replied to, but disability isn't always so apparent as an amputee or quadriplegic. Mental wellness and disability exist, and can be just as criplling.
>>
>>26611526

This. You can't force someone to have sex with you, and this certainly includes women wanting sex.

But, can't a disabled girl lower her standards and get a guy that way? I've seen more than a few men on here claim that they'll take any female as a girlfriend. She could just find a sad foreveralone male (preferably a huge Katawa Shoujo fan) and date him.
>>
>>26613211
Umm hold on kid, you can force someone to have sex with you, its called rape
>>
>>26613088

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I kind of ran out of room too.

Due to the inherent risk of sex work they could be required to come into a sexual wellness center just as they do a family medicine clinic to get their drugs and screening. Either we could implememnt a GBP type system where certain sex act costs a set amount, cunnilingus is this much, cuddles that much, etc., or just go by orgasm. Time is a factor, so let's research average tme to reach orgasm in equally beautiful participants, then set a time limit to either 3 or 2SD above the mean. I like this idea better.

The easiest way is to use a toy. Sex is unique in that you can't cause money to materialize for food or housing, but in most cases you can masturbate. This also raises another question, what of the right to intimacy? Back to something more easily quantified though, sex, particularly the orgasm. Even in quadriplegic men orgasm can be induced by penile vibratory stimulation. Women and vibrators have a long history of use this shouldn't even need explanation. We coul dhave sexual wellness techs trains in the use of transcutaneous nerve stimulation and vibratory stimulation that should bring most anyone to orgasm. There are multiple physiological indicators of orgasm so while perfect it can be taught when a climax occurs. If we've gone this far though we could simply implant a nerve stimulation device that would function as an orgasm button. This would further eliminate the error in determining when climax has been reached. It's a lot like an insulin pump. With this a fap technician isn't even needed. The cripple could be sent home with instructions on how to press the one button on a remote to achieve orgasm.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.