[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had $10,000 show up in your bank account right now, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: huge-lactating-tits-milking.jpg (148 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
huge-lactating-tits-milking.jpg
148 KB, 600x421
If you had $10,000 show up in your bank account right now, would it help you fix the situation you're in currently in life?

If I had $10,000, I would be able to move out and feel normal, like I'm doing something with my life and not just living in the attic of my mothers house with no friends.
>>
Id be able to move out and live nomadic.
>>
File: I nutted.png (578 KB, 872x452) Image search: [Google]
I nutted.png
578 KB, 872x452
I would pay for college and invest the rest.
>>
I would be able to buy a car and not worry about bills for a little while, so I could save my wages and get a psychologist to help me work out my issues. So in the long run, yes.
>>
>>26611358
>10k is enough to fully pay for a decent college and have enough left over to invest
>>
File: 1341203940292.jpg (1 MB, 2713x2937) Image search: [Google]
1341203940292.jpg
1 MB, 2713x2937
Would help a lot with paying off debts, and school stuff. Would be nice not to worry about paying bills for a while.
>>
I'd be able to pay off my credit card, move house since I was given notice to move out of the one I'm in, finish college with a whole lot less stress, so yeah
>>
>>26611160
It would be 4 months of rent and the rest for weekly food.
It would help so much...
>>
I have close to $10k sitting in my checking account right now that Im trying to decide what to do with.

My normal salary provides all my living expenses (with plenty left to save, which is how I ended up with an extra $10k) so no need to worry about that.

Thinking about putting $6k into savings because I have absolutely no emergency fund besides my Roth IRA.

Use $1k to max my 2015 IRA contribution before the deadline in April.

Use the remaining $3k to pay for gyno surgery cuz im getting really self concious about it and its noticeable in just a t-shirt (this was from a brief cycle I ran 2 years ago, trying to escape hungryskeleton mode).

I also have student loan debt and a car loan, all under 3.5% interest. Im trying to pay those off asap, but I think my other allocations are more important.
>>
>>26611160
I'd finally build that gaming PC and get my own place.
>>
>>26611160
I would pour $6000 of it into amd stock and sell all of it at the end of this year. I'd probably triple the money.
>>
Youre all fucking idiots for thinking 10k is hard to achieve. I saved over that in under a year.
>>
$2500 on simple but decent music/live setup
$1500 on decent wardrobe of clothes that'll cover all my needs
$1000 for general expenses
$5000 invest
>>
I would spend it on cosmetic surgery, which would make me likable, which would allow me to make friends.
>>
>quit my job
>move to RI with my friend like I'm saving up to do in September
>look for a job until I find one
>get an appartment when the lease runs out in a couple months
>carefully spend my money until they renew the lease in September like they're currently planning to
>move in with them as is originally planned
>live with my friends and start a life for myself
Man, it sure would be great to be so lucky. Right now I have to keep working and saving up until September so that maybe I'll have half of that to help me out when I get there. The next step of the plan is quitting my current job to get a higher paying one in the interest of saving more money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.