[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booze and drinking thread, friday night edition. Who else gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: meh.jpg (7 KB, 72x271) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
7 KB, 72x271
Booze and drinking thread, friday night edition.

Who else gonna get drunk tonight? I'm a NEET who lives at home with his single mother, and this is 5th or 6th week running that I've essentially spent good boy points on booze. I asked her to get cheap vodka, and she got me this caramel apple flavored shit. I've never had a flavored vodka I like, but all it did was cost me a week of GBP.

Share what you're drinking, share feels, tell stories.

If you don't drink alone to dull the pain you do not belong here.
>>
>>26611155
Drinking with my best friend at his house. He's drinking beer and I take shooters. Should be good, lad.
>>
File: 960.jpg (96 KB, 960x728) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
96 KB, 960x728
7 beers deep, 4 sierra nevadas 3 miller lites feels pretty nice friendo
>>
File: 14559363632512064094015.jpg (861 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14559363632512064094015.jpg
861 KB, 2048x1152
>>26611155
Starting some wild turkey and thinking about life
>>
>>26611155
Carmel Apple vodka sounds Loken the beginning of an epic hangover. Maybe mum is hoping you will so sick you will never drink again.
I thought the whole point of vodka was that it doesn't taste.
Is it gross as it sounds?
>>
I have white wine but I'm trying to stop drinking.
>>
>>26611289
Damn it I never get the picture right
>>
>>26611294
i took 5 shots back to back just now, its not as bad as i thought it would be. Mixing it with mountain dew now cause thats all i got.

I'm one of the rare few who never gets hungover. I'm 22, started drinking at 14. I've never had a hangover.
>>
>>26611381
Do you drink a lot of water? This intrigues me, because I feel sick if I don't stay hydrated. I basically have to drink some water in between every few beers/before bed or I get the spins and feel nauseous.
But I know people that can drink 10 beers, pass out and wake up the next day and drink a beer with breakfast for the "hair of the dog"
I'm also 22, for what it's worth, first got proper drunk when I was 16.
>>
I have no alcohol at the moment, really wish I did. Instead I'm drinking coffee...very different effect. Enjoy the night, tomorrow will be a nice drinking night for me.
>>
File: 1453081169937.gif (318 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453081169937.gif
318 KB, 500x500
>>26611469
Also I'm drinking blue moon tonight cheers fellas
>>
>>26611194
Are you going out tonight lad?
>>
>>26611638
Actually yes I am! We're going to meet some waitresses at a bar. Hoping for the best t.B.H.
>>
Anybody ever have a two day long hangover.
>>
>>26611745
No, but a friend of mine drank a shit ton of Jamaican rum and was down for a couple days. That crazy motherfucker lol.
>>
>tfw already sobering up
>>
Full blown alcoholic here. I've cut down to about a 6 pack of 16 oz. Milwaukee's Best Ice a night and used to be worse. Pinnacle always seemed to be the worst of the flavored liquors when I drank that shit.
>>
Got a bottle of mead and some serious dehydration going on.
>>
>>26611487
I fall asleep with 5 bottles of water in my bed, and if i wake up after a night of drinking i just chug a bunch of water and fall back asleep. I also use a vape because I quit smoking, and drink like 1/4 a bottle of water before I take a vape so no sugary mouth from my mixers.

I generally drink a lot of water, sober or drunk. That may be part of why I never get hungover, but I've had nights where I didn't touch water and still never get hungover.

It's a gift really
>>
>>26612087
How old are you? I used to be the same way, but the pendulum starts swinging the other way after 25 or so.
>>
File: image.jpg (894 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
894 KB, 2592x1936
Drunk as fuck here
>>
>>26612087
Oh yeah, and I rarely drink just beer to get drunk. I enjoy the taste of many beers, but when I wanna get drunk I stick to liquor.

Hair of the dog has been something I've used, but typically its more because I have something left over than because I need it.
>>
I am drinking tomorrow. Considering day drinking with friends who gave the invite but have a problem with pacing myself if I start early. If I pace myself I end up getting tired.

Also, I can show up with two girls later in the night and I would rather do that than get day-drunk with a bunch of guys and call the girls to come over.
>>
>>26612109
All ready said anon. I'm 22, started drinking at 14.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
>>26611289

Good taste, I just killed a bottle of that the other night. Have you tried fighting cock? I like it because it is similar but with a little more spice and burn.

Currently I have a bottle of seagrams gin with maybe 60ml left, then a bottle of burnetts gin half full, and a half bottle of mellow corn. I'm in a bourbon mood but I guess mellow corn will do. 50%abv but no burn or spice. It tastes kind of like maker's mark except somehow even more flamboyantly limpwristed. It's not at all bad though, I like the slightly fruity taste and shit gets me fucked up faster than anything else.

Googling a picture I found an article written on it calling it bourbon on steroids. I'm not sure where tehy get that from as it's aged in ex bourbon casks, it's like bourbon that needs steroids. Realistically the difference between it and bourbon is like the difference between canadian whiskey and scotch, it's just hard to really compare the two because grapefruit and oranges.
>>
>>26612011
>kinda drunk
>kinda depressive
>just want to talk to old friends about recent life
>try to
>forget they all fucking hate me due to me just being me
>forget they were never really my friends I just played video games with them for 4~ years
>these were people i talked to almost every night
>the moment I drop in silence
>the painful realization that I am not welcome there
..yeah I think im gonna drink some more mead. At least honey tastes good.
>>
Finished all my rum so I'm drinking my mum's cheap shitty red wine.

>>26612087
Same, but I've had migraines my whole life so maybe I just don't notice it.

What's a hangover like, lads? Headache/sluggishness?
>>
>>26611294
I could never get into the flavored stuff. Got a taste aversion after I drank half a bottle of the lemon vodka and sthrew up
>>
>>26612178
>>26611289
I like the new label better. I guess I feel partial to 101 because its the first thing I ever drank
>>
>>26611155
been drunk since 7 lads
suicidal thoughts are all still mildly ironic now so it's pretty decent.
>>
File: 2947tn97n.jpg (206 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
2947tn97n.jpg
206 KB, 1280x851
>>26612805
Suicidal thoughts are fun aren't they?
>>
>>26612952
i don't really get it. it's like it's not even me saying it, and it's not even like they feel genuine. it's just like
>lol kill yourself lad
>someone shoot me in the fucking face
>shoot me
>kill yourself haha
weird shit
>>
>>26613175
I know exactly what you mean.
I don't know what else to say about it, but me too.
>>
>>26611155
That jim beam

orig. comment. est. 420
>>
File: Capture.png (277 KB, 349x353) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
277 KB, 349x353
>could have gone out with a friend to a party
>could easily text other friends and go hang out with them
>just want to drink alone, turned off phone and sitting in my room with all the lights off
>don't even really wanna drink but wanna be drunk and listen to shoegaze and feel feels and jerk off then sleep
>>
>>26611294
flavoured vodkas better for mixing

having it in shots/neat is gross. fruit flavoured vodka mixed with juice is pretty good though.
i think it's just so you get extra taste without having to buy liqueurs (though it is a liqueur, but it has more alcohol percent compared to usual 20-25%) for margaritas etc.

i'm drinking some beer. 2 more days and i get money then i'm going to buy some different beer besides the cheap pilsner cans i buy. probably try a mead or ale or something
>>
>>26614250
Mead isn't beer.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (7 KB, 300x148) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
7 KB, 300x148
>>26611155
Been drunk for over 24 hours straight now on Jim Beam. Killed a liter already. I do all my shit straight, but if I want to blackout I combo with 8% beer or just do Jim Lahey swigs right out the bottle.
>mfw 5'9 at 135lb
>it was a miracle I made it to work today
I measured how much a shot fills my glasses I usually used and it was funny to learn each of my drinks are usually 6-8 shots and I have two to three in a night.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.