[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which pill is /r9k/ on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 46Ew9f7.png (449 KB, 958x438) Image search: [Google]
46Ew9f7.png
449 KB, 958x438
Which pill is /r9k/ on?
>>
clearpill
>>
>>26611142

egg pill
>>
>>26611142
a lot of robots seem to buy into the blackpill thing
even though the faggot who came up with the idea is a lying hypocrite who is literally disproving his own video on the subject everyday when he fucks his gf
PUA's are cocksuckers, but there's a reason they're so good at what they do
>>
>>26611204
eggman didn't come up with the black pill tho

he just read a bunch of stuff online and then made a video about it
>>
File: uncuckable.gif (2 MB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
uncuckable.gif
2 MB, 500x288
>>26611142
Whatever happened to the whitepill? Eggy, we need that.
>>
>>26611231
you could say that about any possible philosophy that will be recorded
he collected those ideas and titled the collection
>>
>>26611142
just listened to his podcast while taking a shit so brownpill seems aproapriate
>>
>>26611269
No he just read about it here

sluthate.com/w/Black_pill
>>
>>26611299
oh
I stand corrected
So the faggot didn't even come up with the idea, makes sense I guess
>>
>>26611142

Green pill.
>>
>>26611142
>/adv/:blue pill
>/r9k/:red pill
>/pol/:black pill
>>
>>26611142

Used to be bluepill at the very beginning, turned into redpill, then there was a period of blackpill, and now thanks to the normies we seem to have reverted back to the bluepill.
>>
File: 1445373601274.jpg (207 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
1445373601274.jpg
207 KB, 750x950
Can i not be happy even on the Black or Red pill?
I love my casual existence, irregardless of the shittiness that the world and other people may have it's still pretty fine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.