[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you lick and sniff a cute girl's asshole if she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Would you lick and sniff a cute girl's asshole if she had a shower that morning and hadn't shat since but had been walking around campus all day?
>>
i would lick and sniff a cute girl's butthole in any circumstance no matter what condition her beautiful anus was in
>>
>>26611021
that's literally my fetish, senpai
>>
>>26611021
That's an awfully specific scenario, sempai. I guess you have given the subject a significant amount of thought.
>>
>>26611044
this Tbh family
>rub my asshole
>sniff fingers
>feels good
>>
>>26611021
I would eat the shit out of a crack whores ass, so yeah, I'm exactly the same as you
>>
File: luv13-1.jpg (160 KB, 552x458) Image search: [Google]
luv13-1.jpg
160 KB, 552x458
Only if she was underaged
>>
>>26611021
If it's a girl I really find cute I don't even care if she's clean.
>>
>>26611303
You want to taste shit?
>>
>>26611021
Yes ofc. Ass is the primary driving force of man. Without ass, there is only suffering.
>>
Fuck yeah I would and so would you if you had ever gotten anymore than a pity handjob. IF.
>>
>>26611408
Oh yeah I forgot.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
for old times sake
>>
>>26611021
I can't be the only one who would actually prefer for her to have walked around campus all day before sniffing her ass.
>>
>>26611147
plz, underage girls probably smell worse cause they've had no one down there to tell them they stink yet.
>>
>>26611462
That's exactly what the OP says though...
>>
>>26611503
>Cunny
>Smelling bad

Pick one. You know the vagina smells bad because of menstruation and sex, right?

You realize that flakes of penis skin and dried cum collect inside a woman's vagina, right?

You also realize that if you don't get your vagina cleaned out every month after menstruation, that the smell and blood particles collect inside your vagina, right?
>>
Only if it was this girl and this girl only.
>>
>>26611548

b-b-but muh self cleaning oven

HPV and microchimerism is a sojinist lie invented by virgins. In fact the older a woman gets and the more partners she has had the better it smells since it improves eficiency at cleaning.

Enjoy ur stinky and unskilled virgin vagina, losers
>>
>>26611676
I hope this is sarcasm
>>
>>26611687

I hope your dick is sarcasm because no women will ever touch it if that's how you talk to a lady.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.