[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does being male have to suck so bad? >in constant competition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the life.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the life.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
Why does being male have to suck so bad?

>in constant competition with other males in every facet of life
>have to work your ass off for anything unless you're lucky and have nepotism or friends
>have to be extremely social
>must take the leading role in every romantic endeavor
>expected to be stoic and daring and full of baseless confidence

I don't blame tranny freaks for seeing how much greener the grass on the other side is
>>
am i the one who'd rather be make than female?
>>
>>26610923
because life is shit, and we should be dead
male disposability is natural, but now because of the progression of society
the disposable sex isn't being disposed of
>>
Why do you want to be a dude?, seriously
>Can't bald
>The more valued and attractive sex
>Clothes are more interesting and I'm a straight guy but panties seem and look comfy compared to men's underwear which is dull and boring
>Can easily get laid
>Don't have to approach the opposite sex to initiate a date
>males are nothing but muscle dildos.nothing but walking dildos. if you cannot please a female with your dick, ye might as well be a male doll like the ones without a dick.
>females are protected by cops
>males have to pay child support
>'oh look. another male flashing their dick on the internet.'
>get labeled such things as creep/loser/perv
>cannot visit playgrounds without looking like a pedo
>malls are 80% for females
>f2m dating another male [mostly gay] will get dumped when found out used to be a female
>f2m has to get rid of their tits/vajj/etc
>f2m dates a female. might as well go lesbian while being a female.
>more likely to do suicide than m2f
>>
>>26610923
>independent
>powerful
>resilient
>posess own agency
>can find happiness and enjoyment without relying on others
>not histrionic
>not constsntly emotional
>able to genuinely develop ourselves and our skills
Being a woman must suck. They get some advantageous only in our shitty consumerist society. Outside of that, they're weak, dependent, dispassionate, and generally just mediocre.
>>
Being a woman used to have its downsides and it helped even things up in general until society got too comfy and women started wanting to pretend to be men.

It's why 95% of trannies are men pretending to be women. Because being a guy sucks in the 21st century.
>>
I'm a (passable) tranny and I definitely sympathize with men. I get treated so much nicer than I used to that it's a little bit uncomfortable. I'm too used to being society's anonymous tool.
>>
>>26611407
post pictures
pls
>>
I like being male because I'm able to do more complex and interesting things than browse facebook and take selfies
>>
Honestly i would love to be able to switch from female to male whenever i wanted, i would love to be and idol and live as a male elsewhere than on the stage
>>
Women are in constant competition with each other too. Women are naturally weaker and more likelier to get raped in public. Guys wont have to worry about that unless they go to jail. Women have to deal with labels like slut or cunt that guys don't have to deal with usually. Women have disadvantages too. Granted when it comes to dating women have advantage. However in other fields guys typically win.
>>
i just want to look like a girl. i can deal with being treated like shit because i am shit :)
>>
>>26610923
>Why does being male have to suck so bad?

Not every male is the same, or born into the same set of circumstances. Don't you imagine life is generally different for a gay man, for instance?
>>
>>26610923
Why not just not do all of that shit, and have the best of both worlds?
>don't compete
>don't work
>don't have friends
>don't lead anything anywhere
>stay inside all day
>still have a dick and balls and no bleeding hole
>>
>>26610923
>Why does being male have to suck so bad?
>He hasn't discovered his prostate
>>
>>26610923
>twice as likely to be murdered or physically assaulted
>4 times as likely to kill self
>9 times as likely to die at work
>male privilege is fucking delicious
>>
>>26610923

Food for thought from the evolved MGTOW movement.

read in whole

>>26611971
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.