[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently I learned that you're supposed to pull down the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: calveinkleinboxers.jpg (225 KB, 1320x1616) Image search: [Google]
calveinkleinboxers.jpg
225 KB, 1320x1616
Recently I learned that you're supposed to pull down the waist band to pee, I've been pulling up the legs and sticking my dick out of there.

What lifehax have you discovered lately?
>>
>>26610692
Nigger u wot
>>
What are you talking about, dude? There's a hole right there in the undies, you stick your cock through it to pee. The underwear designers thought this shit out.
>>
File: bdic.gif (2 MB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
bdic.gif
2 MB, 360x480
you did it right, don't let someone tell you otherwise
>>
>>26610716
It just seemed to be more convenient...less dribble.
>>
>>26610761
Cozy feeling boxer briefs don't have those holes.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (58 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
58 KB, 300x287
>audible sigh
>>
>wearing underwear

fuck off normies
>>
>>26610692
What kind of bait is this, sempai?
>>
>>26610930
I prefer it to cuck shit or fembot shit
Just an absurd statement that you're not sure how to respond to
well done OP, you made me giggle a little
>>
>>26610771
Moar gifs like this pls
>>
>>26610797
Well those are some poorly designed undies then. I would like to talk to the underwear engineers behind them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.