[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET A JOB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 410x409
"Anon it's time for you to get a job. Until you either go to community college or get a career going you will not be getting any money, rent will be charged and if you don't pay we will kick you out, you will only be fed ramen noodles"

What would you do?
>>
Laugh at the NEET
>>
File: NEETscared.jpg (76 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETscared.jpg
76 KB, 409x409
>>26610407

MOMMY PLEASE MOMMY I'M A GOOD BOY. I TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE AND WALK THE DOG. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE? I'M YOUR CUTE LITTLE BOY PLEASE MOMMY
>>
I got kicked out already.
Actually mom tried to force me to take risperidone, so I just packed my things and left.
>>
Offer the NEET an unpaid internship at my family's company. Maybe if he proves a level of competency, he can land an entry level position.
>>
I've got alternative income sources, so hey whatever. I'm here to bum around, not work, meng.
>>
>>26610407
Don't even joke around like that, OP.
>>
>>26610407
at last a type of thread on my board that's actually funny
>>
File: 1452791216155.png (722 KB, 867x629) Image search: [Google]
1452791216155.png
722 KB, 867x629
>>26610407
I'd laugh at that failed NEET who still lives with his parents. Thanks wagies for paying my rent btw.
>>
>>26610407
>Anon it's time for you to get a job
Sure that takes time but alright
>Until you either go to community college or get a career going you will not be getting any money
You never give me money so that was a pointless comment
>rent will be charged
Fair enough you won't get any till i have a job
> and if you don't pay we will kick you out
Your call i find that strange your not saying that to our uncle who is jobless not paying rent or helping out in at all yet your mad at me for not having a job?
gonna have to call bullshit on that just saying.
>you will only be fed ramen noodles
Yea good luck with that. Your a bitch and dad is a asshole that never cared two shits about any of us. Kick me out or shut the fuck up. Here is my 10000000000 aps
out and if you're not happy about it's not my problem.

Some people should not be allowed to breed. If you didn't want kids you should of been responsible enough to not have them. It takes love time and effort if you can't do this then stop having sex. at the very least use a condom.

This is coming from experience and i call bullshit when i see it.
>>
>>26610701
You know they kick you off welfare after 2 years right?
>>
>>26610407
Go homeless, refuse to beg, die in the street.

Fear of death is a poor motivator. It's too bad that so many anon's normie parents don't realize this.
>>
File: 1454299960612.png (690 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454299960612.png
690 KB, 640x640
>>26610727
8 years and counting here with no end in sight. Thanks for your concen though, it's nice to know you show respect to your betters.
>>
>>26610727
It's called Disability, maybe if you didn't bully me in high school, and take my lunch money, i would not have developed depression, resulting in me not being able to work, but you'll pay me back for all the torment, with the sweat of your brow.
>>
>>26610801
Sounds like bullshit.

But let's assume it's not because the frog isn't wearing a fedora, you will be sent to prison for welfare fraud
>>
>>26610407
get a shit job and spend the rest of the time learning java and relevant libraries, which after 4 months of rigorous sutdying, you will be able to get a 70-90k job just by creating GUI that does some service
>>
>>26610801
can we start a meme? a meme about NEETs? it'll be like JUST but it'll go like:

LIVING
A
KING

funny y/n? i think so
>>
>>26610407
Get a job, living on your own is nice. though it gets lonely
>>
File: 1452730331813.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1452730331813.png
433 KB, 360x408
>broke up with gf because I was having trouble finding a job and was embarrassed because of it
>this was two years ago
>always wanted to apologize but always put it off
>time goes on
>friend says I should move on too
>suggests I use Tinder
>tell him I don't want to because I think Tinder is better for hook ups and full of whores
>friend finds my ex on Tinder just yesterday
>I'm still a worthless NEET two years later
>mfw
>>
File: 1450268521233.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450268521233.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
My family pulls this shit on me all the time. They're bluffing. They're not just gonna kick me out on the curb. I just gotta keep telling them, "Yeah, I'm looking everywhere for a job! I had three interviews this week! I just don't know why no one's taking me in. Must be the job market."
>>
>>26610993
This
I just threaten to kill myself everytime my mom starts with me
>>
Im trying to get a job and I havent applied for community college or for financial aid
>tfw I procrastinate on things and things go to shit bc reclusive
>need to take math placement test for CC but I havent done math for almost 2 yrs
I hope i dont fuck up ;__;
>>
>>26610846
>Sorry to hear you are depressed
>>
>>26610407
Fucking american parents are horrible lol
>>
>>26610407
hit up a local work support programme for autists like myself and see what they can do for me. I know they can get me a temporary paid placement to put on my CV and maybe they'll halp me find something I can actually do. Certainly one of the better things to come out of being diagnosed a sperg
>>
>>26611210
why should they be expected to coddle some lazy no-effort manchild who is in his mid 20s and leeching off them??
>>
>>26610407

Everyone should read this thread , you may get some insight

>>26607950
>>
>>26610846
>depression
enjoy your 700 dollars a month

everyone knows you don't get the serious cash unless you've got something really wrong with you
>>
File: 1408755122617.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1408755122617.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
>pretty much since I got into college I used left over financial aid to pay for shit
>anything from computers, gas, food, and motorcycles
>now have bills that total to $500/mo meaning I have to get a job
>only can last about 1 more month on financial aid leftovers
>mfw I actually have to get a job
>mfw I probably should have already got one but I put it off

I worked last semester and did poorly in class. Honestly I wish I wasn't doing engineering and did some tech school shit. At least I'd be earning money.
>>
>>26611252
I can make my head explode and repair itself does that count?
>>
>>26610407

not so fucking cocky now you neet faggot kek better get used to waking up bright and early!
>>
>>26611257
>financial aid
You might as well slit your own throat
>>
>>26611290
>>>/b/
we troll here...
>>
>>26610846
Sorry that happen to you Anon, I've been bullied too for having autism. Did you speak to your parents about it?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.