[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you looking forward to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
What are you looking forward to?
>>
My inevitable and hopefully soon death.
>>
File: 20.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>>26610348

I'll probably meet up soon with a girl I've been texting with for a while.

I guess I should look forward to that, but I'm numb inside since my ex destroyed me, feels like I'm just going through the motions
>>
File: 1393985347611.jpg (29 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1393985347611.jpg
29 KB, 500x461
>>26610348

A future filled with immense wealth
>>
Going to visit my grandparents at their beach house over spring break! It's very relaxing up there.
>>
I was gonna watch a movie tonight.
>>
>>26610370
:(

>>26610386
Interesting coincidence, me too. Except like next year, exciting nonetheless.

>>26610401
Iktf

>>26610422
Cool anon! Up where?

>>26610478
What movie?
>>
>>26610603
Zodiac.

I also made some tater tots so it's going to be a pretty comfy night.

What are you doing anon?
>>
File: 1455015593318.jpg (40 KB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
1455015593318.jpg
40 KB, 720x694
>>26610603
>Interesting coincidence, me too. Except like next year, exciting nonetheless.

Yeah its weird, ever since I'm numb like that girls seem to be all over me. I'm texting with a few and will meet that one some time. I'm just distant and kinda disinterested, only talk to them when I feel like it which isn't all that oftenand for some reason they seem to love that

Women are strange.
>>
My volunteer organization is teaching a class on government liaison work in August which should allow me to start doing things of that nature with them, as well as maybe some general PR stuff. I wish it weren't so far away but I guess that gives me another reason not to off myself. Having something so concrete planned that far into the future is a weird feeling for me.

In the nearer future I'm looking forward to Dark Souls 3.
>>
good coffee
good cheese
fixing programming stuff
any quality beer
not seeing anyone all weekend
>>
>>26610827
Oooh can't go wrong with tater tots. I'm going to take a walk by the LA river tonight, then come back and watch Star Trek DS9 with my cat. Stay comfy, anon.

>>26610880
>women are strange
Indeed. They're attracted to that numbness, but then they're not, but then they are only on the third Tuesday's or full moons of odd months. I'm texting with a nice aspie girl, luckily she's pretty straightforward.

>>26610985
>weird feeling
Isn't it? For me too though it gives life reason.

I kinda fell out of vidya years ago, but I'd love to get back into it. Would you recommend Dark Souls 3 to a pleb like me?

>>26611060
Programming, nice. What languages do you know?
>>
>>26611322
Sounds comfy senpai, late night walks are always nice.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (110 KB, 847x1130) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
110 KB, 847x1130
>>26611322
>>26611060
>>26611322
I studied compsci and i'm 26 so I know quite a few languages(R,C++,C,Java,SQL,PHP..etc), but i work on a lot of javascript now. Also I guess i posted more comfy stuff than what i look forward to because i don't think too far into the future
>>
>>26610348
Eating at resaurants and take-out when I lose enough weight. I'm just going to start binging between weight loss diet punctuated by food orgies. Food is my only real friend. That's how it will always be. Humans a shit. Pizza best love.
>>
>>26611424
I'm torn on Javascript, I worked with it for the last several years. Feeling really burnt out on it now and wanting to work with something new, like Scala or Haskell. Hope you are enjoying it while you can, the amount of open source javascript out there is phenomenal.
>>
>>26610348
Not thinking about how mentally unhealthy I am, any drugs I can get my hand on, sleep?
>>
>>26611737
totally. another person I know is keeps recommending Erlang, or maybe i'll even look at Elixir now (i have heard that it is an Erlang-like language).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.