[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bedtime story emporium.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: 1455837557228.png (660 KB, 1000x1350) Image search: [Google]
1455837557228.png
660 KB, 1000x1350
Hey anon! Who here wants bedtime stories? I know I do. Let's post bedtime stories, heartwarming and cute is a plus. Ideally no neet stories about sipping out of warm piss bottles by the families fireplace whils you finger the dog. If you tell me a good one it'll regail you with the tale of the wolf who howled on.
>>
>Ideally no neet stories about sipping out of warm piss bottles by the families fireplace whils you finger the dog

Where does he think he is? Guys? What is this? A joke?
>>
My most recent nights I just fall asleep in front of my laptop after chatting with a close friend. I can hardly stay up past 1am but I'm so cozy with the gentle light of the computer. That's all. Nothing special.
>>
File: 1453180809704.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453180809704.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>26610162
>>26610137
Well I feel generous today anons it'll serenade you with the tale of "the wolf who howled on". Delivered as a 3 part story for your cozy pleasure. Please brew up some tea, then post "howl strong little wolfy" so that this evening's tales howl strong.
>>
>>26610235
howl strong little wolfy
>>
File: 1453574763620.jpg (147 KB, 548x776) Image search: [Google]
1453574763620.jpg
147 KB, 548x776
>>26610318
There was once a little wolfy. His fur was a beautiful white, fitting for one who dwelled the tundras. He was the smallest wolf in his pack, and not much inclined towards the hunt. Yet his pack treasured him dearly regardless, for be was blessed with the most beautiful of howls. His howl echoed through the tundra with great resonance, delighting creatures both large and small. His pack mates would be filled with delight as the night hours approached, knowing that soon the little wolfy's howls would once more ring out.
>>
File: IMG_20160220.jpg (43 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160220.jpg
43 KB, 1000x750
>>26610542
feeling sleepy
>>
>>26610542
One fateful night, little wolfy was howling by the light of the full moon. Wolfy felt invigorated by the presence of the moon on this particular night, so he howled more powerfully than ever before. He howled and howled, and the creatures danced under the moon for miles. Even the day faring polar bears joined in the revelry. His howl spanned such great distances that it is said that even the man on the moon himself could hear wolfy. But, alas, this howling was too much for wolfy's small body to handle, his goal ended abruptly with a whimper. In a panic, wolfy tried again and again to howl, but only a weak pittance of his former howl came out. What was wolfy to do?
>>
File: 1454215869891.jpg (99 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1454215869891.jpg
99 KB, 400x388
>>26610864
3rd part coming soon
>>
waiting eagerly little wolfy
>>
File: 1451186161972.jpg (521 KB, 980x4751) Image search: [Google]
1451186161972.jpg
521 KB, 980x4751
>>26611899
Dejected, little wolfy grew discontent with his new circumstances. He missed his powerful resonent howl, his new howl was not at all as loud. He showed up to his same spot on the icy hill, and would howl as long and hard as he could, hoping that his howl would return to its former glory. Though he was not happy with his new howl, he still would be at the hill come night to howl for all those who would hear him. One night he felt particularly sad. He was sick and tired of being unable to howl like he used to. Tears came to his eyes, and he let his body collapse into the snowbank. He cried and cried, until suddenly in the distance something appeared before him...
>>
File: 1419330853213.png (332 KB, 1279x4518) Image search: [Google]
1419330853213.png
332 KB, 1279x4518
>>26610092
I have a bedtime story featuring Awoo.
>>
File: tumblr_n3n275tnRa1townhzo1_500.jpg (79 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3n275tnRa1townhzo1_500.jpg
79 KB, 500x380
>>26612217
The conclusion:
Little wolfy saw before him through the snow two glowing lights, as they got closer he recognized them as eyes. The eyes of another wolf to be exact. Beautiful, piercing, red eyes. The form got closer, he recognized the figure as a black female wolf, with it's ears and tail decorated by white at the tips. The wolf's face lit up at the sight of little wolfy. She ran up to him and nuzzled him. The wolf explained that she owed little wolfie a great deal, for she had wandered lost through the tundra for weeks following it's pack being killed by hunters. The sound of little wolfy's howls had guided her through the cold nights, and allowed her to find her way to a new pack. When little wolfy's voice grew weak, his continued howling still allowed her to keep travelling towards his direction. The female wolf's inspiring tale reinvigorated wolfy once more. He let out a howl as strong as he ever had, though he was this time joined by the equally elated female wolf. Their howls intertwined and created a beautiful symphony, upon hearing it even the most ravenous predators in the tundra were said to have let out at least a few tears. Together they played by day, and howled by night their whole life through. Adored by all in the tundra
>>
>>26612544
This was excellent. Cute ending!
>>
>>26610092
Used to get my friend who was a girl to tell me bedtime stories. I miss her a bit, we jujust drdrifted apart, could no longer speak naturally and endlessly like we could before.
>>
>>26612598
Thank you
>>26612610
That sounds cozy, its a shame people change so much. Considering teenager me, that's probably for the beat in my case at least.
>>
>>26612544
Good story. Hang in there everyone! Don't give up!
>>
>>26612705
Im sure teenage you was just as lovely as current day you.
>>
>>26612765
Ehehehehe.... No
>>
>>26612794
dont lie fox
>>
File: 1454169375486.gif (1 MB, 720x1100) Image search: [Google]
1454169375486.gif
1 MB, 720x1100
I can't think of any bed time stories. Because aren't they supposed to end happy? All the stories I know end in pain.

There was a ring maker some years ago living in a small town in northern New York. People would travel miles to come see him, his rings were of the purest quality metals and finest gems on the face of the earth. No one knew where he came from or how he did what he did, but everyone knew his rings would ensure one thing:

A true, loving marriage, one filled with happiness.
Not to say the couples wouldn't face tribulations in life, we all do, but their bond would remain stronger than steel.

He would only give rings to those couples who were truly in love with each other, and could discern others true motives and desires from simply glancing at them. Perhaps it wasn't the rings that guaranteed such a wonderful marriage, maybe this old man simply knew of the outcome before hand and acted accordingly.

So I went to seek this man in his cabin in the woods, bordering a small town near a great lake. I thought I'd found the one. Her name was Tatiana. She had long, flowing auburn hair, gentle and slender arms and fingers with rounded nails. A thin physique, but a motherly bosom, and a shy yet tender heart. She always wanted to cut her hair short but I wouldn't let her, I had too much fun playing with it.
(1/?)
>>
File: 1453933335755.jpg (89 KB, 697x900) Image search: [Google]
1453933335755.jpg
89 KB, 697x900
>>26613059
Tatiana was my joy and love. I had a terrible time keeping conversation going and reacting to anything in general, I was always so anxious even with medication. A person who sought to please others, not much of an individual. That changed when I met her, I could be myself and feel comfortable around her. I loved teasing her and tickling her because she would blush and get so angry with me, but in a cute way.

Through dark woods, a few old hunting traps, and a cemetery, I found the old mans residence. Unfortunately, no one answered, so I knocked louder. Again, no answer. I waited outside for hours, thinking no one would come.

Angered and frustrated, I burst the door open, and quickly shouted an apology for it, asking for counsel. No answer. Everything was dark, night had come, it was cold, so I made a fire with some matches from the cabinet.

As I went to sit down on the bed, I felt a creak under myself, and there he was, the old ring maker, hollowed eyes and rotting flesh in all. I gasped, stood back for a few moments, I was beyond frightened. what if the police find me here? What would happen? What would everyone think of me?

Then I noticed the room smelt of roses and tulips.

The body of the old man wasn't there any more, the only thing remaining, a ring made of onyx with what seemed to be silver lining. It was thick, and heavy, very heavy. So heavy I had to pick it up with two hands at first, it must have weighed 30 pounds, and I couldn't make sense of it. Upon closer examination by fire light, with some of the tools in the old mans workshop, I noticed that the silver was platinum, the onyx sprinkled in diamond dust, and inscribed on the inside

>vitam anulum signifer

In Italics.
(2/?)
>>
>>26610542
>>26610890
>>26612217
>>26612544
I liked this, so I decided to make a recording of it. A couple minor mistakes that I didn't bother to edit, nothing too bad.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zcAePEvi9k

Enjoy
>>
>>26613282
Should I stop?

>>26613366
Holy shit sweet anon thanks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.