[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl that works at a coffee shop in my college.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1367544887646.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1367544887646.png
57 KB, 500x500
There's a girl that works at a coffee shop in my college.

I've spoken to her before she worked there and she knows me. I'm going to ask her out when I see her again.

What should I say?
>>
pls respond

guys pls do
>>
File: 1441768565211.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441768565211.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>26610069

>girls that like coffee
>girls that work in a coffee shop

Im going to tell you right now that she will cuck you.

the caffeinated jew makes women promiscuous as fuck.
>>
You could try drinking a beer to get a little buzz and confidence. (Get rid of the smell if any).

Don't try to complicate it, it will increase your chances of spilling your lasagna. Make it simple, eyy bby let me fart on your tits
>>
>>26610069
ask her for a Grande Succ Special with extra shots
>>
>>26610069
I hope there's another coffee shop nearby because you'll never be able to return to that one once she rejects you.
>>
>>26611025
I know =(

I really like their fruit smoothies.
>>
>>26610069
just order something and ask for her number you autist
>>
>>26610069
>asking r9k what they should say to ask a girl out
why
>>
>>26610069
please do not ask her out at work i promise it wont end well. it's more likely that she will reject you if she's working with coworkers and boss watching. either wait until you see her off work or keep making small talk with her until you can get her contact info

-girl who works at a campus coffee shop
>>
>>26611172
shit but I never see her outside the coffee shop, I apparently had one class with her but I didn't realize it. She told me I was in her class and so I just believe her. Maybe she was hitting on me and just lied.
>>
>>26611249
that sounds like a good sign?? it sounds like she was trying to make a connection with you. are you still in that class???
>>
>>26610069
hey will you go to dinner with me this saturday?
>>
>she was nice to me during work
>when she gets paid she is nice
>hitting on a girl at work

Just fucking don't
>>
>>26611311
I don't have any classes with her anymore
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.