[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do with your free time if you were in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
490 KB, 1280x709
What would you do with your free time if you were in prison?
>>
workout all the time to keep my sanity and fail
>implying a neet would know the difference between a cell and his room
inb4 muh internet
>>
>>26610041
yea, I'd probably do the same. Plus maybe play cards with other inmates, read a lot, maybe get another degree, on the state's dime of course, maybe learn to draw.

This kind of shit. Basically anything to kill time.
>>
try to escape lol
>>
>>26609992
Get anally raped by much larger men probably.
>>
>>26610454
If you're caught, it extends your time. You can definitely be held liable for crime even while in jail.
>>
>>26610041
QUICKA QUICKA QUICKA QUICKA QUICKA ON MY ASS NOT IN YOU CUNT
>>
>>26610489
Unless you are committing crimes against kids or you are false repping a gang, this almost never happens.

Prison rape is generally revenge for something. It isn't that it doesn't happen, but it is rare.
>>
Same thing I do here, call people fucking normies and shitpost through the mail
>>
>>26610492
but if I'm caught I'll just still keep trying to escape until I eventually do
>>
>>26610583
strangly reassuring
>>
depends on the prison
anyone who says otherwise has never been incarcerated
>>
>>26610838
So you've been incarcerate anon? any story?
>>
is that yung lean? >>26609992
>>
File: 1454992970350.jpg (66 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1454992970350.jpg
66 KB, 576x507
read and write 24/7
>tfw I've even considered going to jail on purpose so I don't have to work and can live eternally through books
>>
>>26610869
Not myself, no. My grandfather, uncle, father, and two friends from high school all have been though. For stalking and battery, for various levels of theft and I believe assault and battery, for murdering two people in a suicide attempt injuring one other, for vehicular homicide, and for assault and battery respectively. Those four that I've been able to talk to have confirmed my thoughts (especially my uncle that is a repeat offender who's been had in different states). The one who deliberately ran over a girl isn't out yet but he was more of an acquaintance so, meh.
>>
>>26611241
Also, it should go without saying that jail is in all ways preferable to prison.
>>
Workout, read, do whatever I could possibly do to score drugs. I think I might be able to deal with being sent to a state prison because my state is white and fairly peaceable, but if I was going federal I'd probably rather kill myself.
>>
>>26611241
>for murdering two people in a suicide attempt injuring one other
What exactly does that mean?
>>
Start a whites only crime syndicate, then quickly make my way to the top of the crime world by assassinating leaders of other gangs.
>>
>>26611475
Are you retarded? It's not like a "whites only crime syndicate" is some kind of newfangled idea. Have you never heard of the Aryan Brotherhood, or any other white power gang?
>>
>>26611432
He was really drunk and crash a car into a pole, which caused it to roll. He was tired of everything and its shit and said so to his lawyer. The crash resulted in one girl in the back getting decapitated from the way her head hit the window and the other girl to be ejected from and crushed by the car. The fat bastard in the front went out the front window and bounced some feet away from the vehicle once it had stopped.

Off the top of my head I don't know what that is called so I just described it.
>>
>>26611497
It would a new one, ya silly goose.
>>
>>26611576
Car crash was more or less what I was going to guess.
>>26611581
Good luck with that. Have fun getting shanked by Aryan hardliners. The only way it could possibly work is if you dove into an existing gang and then formed an offshoot.
>>
I've been in before, prison is fucking boring. I spent a good deal of my time in solitary, was deemed mentally unfit for general population so they let me stay secluded most of the time as long as I didn't cause problems, most people on the solitary block caused massive amounts of disruption for the staff so they were glad to have me taking up a room that a potential troublemaker could have been in.

Staff were really cool to me because of this, got me books from the library, snuck me in snacks, sometimes on quieter shifts they'd even come and have conversations with me, helped me keep my humanity in an environment determined to strip it from you.

Most of the time though, when I wasn't reading, I would just lay on my cot and pretend I was in a fantasy world to make the time go by. I'd come up with intensely elaborate scenarios, spanning no multiple weeks, sometimes months, that I would frequently return to and resume where I left off. Looking back, it was extremely autistic, but prison fucks with your head, makes you experience psychological states normally only seen in stupid Hollywood movies.
>>
>>26611671
Do you know how hard it was to get drugs in there, or was that not something you were involved with at all?
>>
I PLEAD INSTANATY!
>get sent to ward to be on drugs and watch cartoons and be around other looney people
can it work that way, if am caught?
>>
>>26611700
You need to be genuinely insane, and not just a little off balanced, we're talking full blown nuts. And if you get involuntarily committed after an insanity plea, you're stuck in there for a very, very long time.
>>
>>26611694

I spent very little time in general population, so I didn't get too familiar with standard prison life, but I often heard stories from staff and other dudes from general pop doing time in solitary.

From what I heard, getting drugs in was extraordinarily simple, there was never a short supply, although it was mostly pretty tame over the counter stuff, nothing too illicit like cocaine got in, usually just shit like Adderal, Ritalin, occasionally OxyContin. I think what usually went down is people would fake mental issues to get put on meds, then they'd learn how to trick the staff when taking pills so it looked like they'd swallow, but kept it in the back of their tongue or something, then they'd go around and sell the pills for various favors and shit. There was quite a drug trade going on from what I heard.
>>
>>26611781
Over the counter means you can buy it without a prescription. And just to be clear, those kinds of pills aren't necessarily 'tame'. Something like Oxycontin really isn't that much less hardcore than heroin is.
>>
masturbate, mostly philosophy
try to write a book with what i can come up with
>>
>>26611842
>masturbate in prison
I'm not even sure how that works. I guess you eventually get over concerns for privacy.
>>
>>26611881
maybe i guess. maybe i can just be the prison fuckbox. it might be nice for like, an hour. yeah just kidding this is a shit idea
>>
>>26611881

Yeah most people just stop caring, pretty fucking nasty to be honest.
>>
>>26611727
is there like an ESE type place because i was born with mild autism/mild cerebral palsy. i also suffer from depression/stress/anxiety/add and depersonalizion. i get like massive headaches if too much noise. i am also a female in male's body.

am too soft for the big house.
>>
>>26611941
There's almost no chance any of that would be grounds for an insanity plea. Literally next to none. You'd be fucked. You pretty much need to be in psychosis territory, or they really don't care.
>>
>>26611966
what is psychosis territory?
>>
>>26611671
What did you go to prison for?

>was deemed mentally unfit for general population
What does this mean? Were you violent? Or schizophrenic or something?
>>
>>26612021
Having a psychotic break or something severe like that.
>>
>>26611941

Pleading insanity just doesn't even happen, you have to do some truly heinous to even be considered in the first place. And like >>26611966
said, you have to be truly, genuinely bonkers to actually get an insanity plea to go through. If you have the capacity to sit here and premeditate the possibility of pleading insanity, you're not the kind of person that could be deemed insane.
>>
>>26612117
I mean as the person you referenced, just to play devils advocate, maybe if you really planned on a fake psychotic break, it would be possible, but your actions and planning would need to be absolutely meticulous. You would need to be incredibly brilliant and insanely dedicated to pull something like that off.
>>
>>26612043

Serious bodily Injury to a child
Not a sexual thing, and the "child" was 14, hardly a kid

I pretended to be schizo and suffer from paranoid delusions and extreme social anxiety, I only had to put on this act for a little while, after I jewed my way into solitary they just left me alone because most people couldn't stand the confinement, I suppose they believed I wasn't faking besides I guess they figured nobody would willingly choose to isolate themselves for 3 uninterrupted years. There was a time where a new warden was assigned and the fucker kicked me and a bunch of people out into general pop, didn't believe in mental illness, had to go full retard to get back in, but after they left me alone again until I was paroled.
>>
>>26612317
Why did you kick the shit out of a 14 year old?
>>
>>26612346

Fucker deserved it, don't worry about why
>>
>>26612117
just read
>The emotional symptoms of neurological problems such as organic psychosis are usually regarded as a combination of disturbed emotions caused by the illness itself, such as uncontrollable anger or paranoia, and the secondary symptoms associated with having a mental disorder, such as depression and thoughts of suicide.

i do have notes about what is going on in me life.
>http://pastebin.com/ZRND3ici

i know, if i just told them i want going to kms that they would just giving me a look or ignore it or at best throw me in the white room.

i was asked 3times if i wanted to go to a ward because of depression/failing suicide[pills] around age 17/18.

i think the term/label for me if was gunna be in the big house would be 'new fish'.
>>
>>26612358
Come on, I want to know why. If he really deserved it, I'm on your side. They fuck with a family member or something?
>>
>>26610583
Yeah, just stay out of other people's business, and you'll probably be fine. Either do that, or try to fuck with a guard or whatever and get sent to solitary.
>>
>>26609992
Work out, read and depending on how long I was there ide get a degree.
>>
>>26612394

I'd tell you but the case is extraordinarily specific, made the news as well, would be trivial to look up some records and figure out who I am, not comfortable with that, sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 345x336
>>26610530
I love that movie.
>>
>>26612445
Be vague then.
>>
>>26612445
Can you at least tell me whether I was right about the family member thing?
>>
>>26612412
You don't need to fuck with a guard, you can just claim you're in danger and go into protective custody.
>>
>>26612445

The kid stole some guys car and took my sister out for a joyride, ended up smashing into a stationary train car, he came out with some bumps and bruises, my sister on the other hand had her face caved in and spine severed.

He was going to get away with a slap on the wrist because his parents were filthy rich, I went to town on that motherfucker, wish I hadn't because he ended up getting manslaughter charges a year later, he's still locked up last time I checked, got like 12 years or something.

I pretty much put myself in prison for nothing
>>
>>26612692
Sounds like a cunt. Should've just killed him, someone else would probably be alive if you had. Plus if he just disappeared, you might have gotten away with it.
>>
>>26612721
Unless you meant he caught the manslaughter charges for your sister that is
>>
>>26612747

Yeah that's what I meant

Original comment
>>
>>26612770
Oh. Well it must have felt good at least. How much time did you get?
>>
>>26612786

3 years, with 6 months time served in a psych ward while I was waiting for my court date

Honestly I was trying to kill him, I thought I had when I left, good thing I didn't though, and nobody knows about my actual intentions, would have gotten way more time had they'd known I had homicidal intent
>>
>>26612833
Should have planned it out better man. Should've abducted him, taken him to an out of the way place, dealt with him there, and hidden the body.
>>
>>26609992
i did a lot of reading and playing chess
>>
Nah fuck that I'm glad I didn't totally ruin my life over that little shit, he got what was coming to him in the end.

Anyway that's enough bad memories for one night, later senpai
>>
>>26612833
sounds like you've been through some shit. i can't imagine what I'd do if someone did something like that to my brother or sister. Probably something similar to what you did.
>>
>>26609992
Probably get raped.
>>
Who here would sign up if you got a rad computer a box to live in, food brought to you, a hr outside a day and wifi with snack machines? No puci tho.
>>
>>26609992
Lift hopefully

I'd also practice Mongolian throat singing
>>
>>26610955
How would you avoid the raping and the shanking?
>>
>>26609992
play chess, watch tv, eat, shower, sleep
>>
>>26614473
Do a crime that gets you put in a low-security prison, like Martha Stewart.
>>
>>26609992
Probably sit alone and read.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.