[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever practiced the art of slut shaming in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1455669751191.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1455669751191.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
Has anyone here ever practiced the art of slut shaming in public? How did it work out for you?
>>
>>26609948

Is there more of this girl?

OC comment do not steal
>>
"b-b-but you--you're a SLUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
this one slut I dated was trying to cock block and told the girl I cam quick and I told her to shut up and said she was a roastie. She was, her pussy was disgusting.
>>
>>26609977
>roasties on r9k
>>
>>26610012
I'm a guy, you beta piece of shit.
>>
>>26610042
even worse

white knights should all die painfully
>>
>>26610062
>implying i'm a white knight because I'm not autistic
>>
>>26610125
>attempts to shame me for being a slut shamer
>claims to not be a white knight
>>
One time a Stacy trying to be "playfully" slutty came up to me and started twerking on me and then turned her head to see my reaction. I just gave her a look of disgust and her face dropped instantly. It was fucking hilarious, she sulked the entire night and wound up going home early.

Sluts get absolutely devastated when guys don't play along and enable them.
>>
>>26610196
I'm shaming you for being an autistic outcast, not a slut shamer.
>>
>>26610277
You are shaming me for being an autistic outcast.. on r9k?
>>
oh no I would never talk to a girl are you kidding me
>>
>>26610329
>r9k

You're autistic AND too retarded to say /r9k/?
>>
>>26609948
She called me a nazi and then her friend tried to hit on me
>>
>>26610393
Did her friend have a thing for white power?
>>
>>26610238
Imagine if every man on this earth did that. There would be no more sluts
>>
>>26609948
>>26609948
>>26609948

oh gosh, she's amazing. where is this from?
>>
>>26609948

Wow. I was having sex with a girl that looked exactly like this but with A cup boobs.

She was crazy though, not worth it.
>>
i ignored this chick who kept hitting on me and buying drinks and touching me
she kept doing it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.