[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"The trade went through! YES!!!! CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY-"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
>"The trade went through! YES!!!! CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY-"

Oh, did I scare you, NEETY? Sorry 'bout that. After a hardworking but stimulating and rewarding day, I just finished a contract that is going to ensure me a sizable bonus. Now I get to go home, tell my girlfriend, and go out and celebrate with her and some friends, winning the admiration and envy of them all. So as you can imagine, I'm pretty pumped!

B-b-but those shitposts are probably pretty satisfying, too, NEETY. Keep 'em coming. After all, I do need something to keep me entertained for those rare unoccupied moments of my day when I'm not shooting the breeze with coworkers, eating my delicious lunch my girlfriend made me, playing games, or putting in a few hours a day for my stimulating, emotionally fulfilling job that keeps my mind sharp and provides the foundation for all other purpose in my life.

Another day, another shitpost, though, amirite, NEETY?
>>
your words can't hurt me.

I'm already dead.
>>
File: NEETjenkem.jpg (90 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETjenkem.jpg
90 KB, 409x409
>>26609862

YAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNN

Hmmmm, oh. I'm sorry wagecuck. I wasn't listening. You were doing something related to your dead end job? I was busy huffing this sweet jenkem.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x195
>mfw I witness the wagecuck backlash against the bullying, oppressive NEETS

Seriously, this is like the 6th thread today. And I probably missed a couple at work.
>>
>>26609862
>Now I get to go home, tell my girlfriend, and go out and celebrate with her and some friends, winning the admiration and envy of them all.
Who is going to look after her kids while you're out?
>>
File: david simon 2.jpg (46 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
david simon 2.jpg
46 KB, 400x307
>>26609919
>>26609945
>The NEETs are scrambling
>>
>>26609945
The babysitter. Someone I hire for a wage, who provides a service in return.
>>
File: pearls-before-swine2.jpg (260 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pearls-before-swine2.jpg
260 KB, 1600x1200
>>26609982
>Someone I hire for a wage, who provides a service in return.
M8
>>
>treating a cumdumpster to lunch

Why? Women are not worth being in a relationship in. They are not worth socializing with past the point of getting sex.

Just meet and fuck women on dating apps. Or go to bars to meet and fuck women, but you'll usually wind up buying them a drink or two doing that.
>>
>>26609879

/thread

kmrgergmkrtehmkrt
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>26609930
>implying wagecucks did not make most of these threads

I doubt there are even many NEETS on this board. Just bored wagies like us getting through work or shitposting when we get home cause we don't earn enough to be able to do anything else that's fun
>>
>>26609930
>>26610123
like, sometimes they're too detailed to be from NEETs. Sometimes they function as an outlet to bitch about us burger-flipping Wagecucks' meager existences.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 480x726
As much as I hate NEET threads, the way to combat them is by ignoring them, anon. Don't stoop down to their level.
>>
The amount of neet tears in this thread is immeasurable! NEETS OBJECTIVELY AND IRREFUTABLY DESTROYED, they will LITERALLY NEVER recover from how mad and upset they are ITT. NEETS literally scrambling, crying IRL!
>>
File: char_79669.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_79669.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>26610426
/thread

What is so hard to understand about Don't Feed The Trolls?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.