[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment right after fapping where all you feel is loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: loneliness11.jpg (220 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
loneliness11.jpg
220 KB, 700x560
>that moment right after fapping where all you feel is loneliness & shame
>>
>this+coming down on speed at the same time
just kill me familia lmao
>>
>>26609802

this is me right now.

>take amphetamine to get stuff done
>tell myself I'll masturbate and then start working
>masturbate for a couple of hours and cum a few times
>start coming down and hating myself intensely

I do this like 4 times a week
>>
>>26609854
is your dick fucked now?
i currently have a sort of scab from a week ago and it;s got the hard flaccid things going on cause i was too aggressive. i had blueballs but they feel better now

it was worth it though, i finally appreciat ass
>>
>>26609854
Just do more man.
>>
>>26609683
lol no, i don't know that feel
or maybe except when I fap to a less than 5/10
>>
File: 1452967179466.jpg (23 KB, 348x596) Image search: [Google]
1452967179466.jpg
23 KB, 348x596
>>26609918

I have multiple scabs. I finished masturbating like half an hour ago and my hand was covered in blood. when you're jacking off you don't even notice the pain. help me
>>
>>26609683
Sometimes I also feel pain in my penis and I have to sit on the toilet as I feel the need to piss every 2-3 minutes. It usually lasts 10 minutes. Anybody else?
>>
I've been alone for over two decades and fapping doesn't make me feel alone, just disgusted with the idea I was thinking about sex in the first place, a sudden rush of clarity comes where sex means nothing and only the rest of life matters, but it lasts only about a minute and I wanna bust a nut again really badly. Paradoxically I have learned if I pretend sex does not exist I can gain easier access to it, either through actual girls or hookers by making money. Sometimes I wish I could cut my balls off, but then there would be no drive for anything.
>>
>>26609986
do you use lube? if you get lube in your urethra it hurts like a motherfucker
>>
>>26609683
I used to be ashamed. Now I just feel better after fapping. "Got that out of the way, now I don't have to think about breasts for a while."
>>
>>26610006

yeah normally, not lube but something that serves the same function. There's a burning sensation for like half an hour after I finish normally
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.