[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you not out tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1403755791163.gif (2 MB, 277x243) Image search: [Google]
1403755791163.gif
2 MB, 277x243
>friends cancel on me for 2nd weekend in a row. Some won't even text me back
>put off doing my work and eating because I assumed I was getting messed up today
>still a virgin
>I met a qt who I'm pretty sure makes fun of me behind my back and uses me for weed
>so no gf
>Cs in all my classes
>no shows or anime to watch
>just want to feel loved and not alone
>I've jerked off twice today to a vid of my Youtube waifu crying cause she might die of diabetes I
>am going to be sober for the next 12 hours at least and have work to do
fuck my life
>>
>my birthday
>same as any other day

really if you have friends at all you shouldn't be here
>>
>>26609482
apparently I don't.
>>
File: 6948294-3x2-940x627.jpg (33 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
6948294-3x2-940x627.jpg
33 KB, 940x627
>why are you not out tonight?

i sit in my room and think about how much of a worthless piece of shit I am with interludes of playing video games I don't like so I can stop hating myself momentarily everynight, I don't know why tonight would be any different
>>
>>26609592
do you even do drugs?
>>
Because I have no friends.
>>
>>26609455

I am going out tomorrow night. I am really bored tonight. I was invited to day-drink tomorrow at a friends but I don't have much self control, either I start drinking early and remain consistent or I drink slowly and get tired and party-poop.

Probably going to go around 7:00 P.M., so bored though. Wish I had anything to entertain me until then.

I wish I had something to do tonight, a girl told me she was given tickets to go do something tonight but I am pretty sure she is just trying to make me her orbiter (I told her another girl had started hitting on me.)
>>
There's nothing for me outside.
>>
I'm in a far away city for work and have to fly home at 8am
>>
>>26610694
I feel for you. I got invited to a party tomorrow so I should be good. To be honest though I'm getting tired of just getting drunk or high, I'm craving heavy psychedelics.

As for that girl, what you gotta do is just take her. You should have gone and just grabbed and kissed her just as a song ended. You messed up but could still probably get her back. If she doesn't want to be kissed like that, or if you take her on a date and try a kiss at the end, she's a no good whore.
>>
Tried going out before, twice actually. Even with alcohol I could not cure my autism. Made a fool of myself.
>>
>>26609592
Damn that hits close to home. Do you drink?
>>
I don't have any friends but I'm going out to the saloon anyways cause I've been sleeping all day

I have these weird twitches when I fall asleep sometimes. I think my body is telling me that I'm wasting my life.
>>
>>26611016
When I was in high school I used to dance with these jesus kids at football games. At first it was fun but when it became a staple for me, doing weird ass dances and wearing school colored clothes, it got cringey.
I got way to into it and one time brought a pair of nunchucks I made from glowsticks in school colors, and did a bunch of rave dances.
Turns out people thought I was a literal retard/autist. I wasn't even drunk or high, I just pretended I was.
The girl I was dancing to impress looked down on me as someone in the same category as a special ed with a crush on her.

You can't be as embarrassed as me. Just get blackout drunk a lot.
>>
i just got off work and i'm tired
also it's too cold and snowy to do anything tonight
maybe tomorrow
>>
Are you me OP?

I had a pretty good reasonably sized group of friends for long ass time, but they all dispersed to hang out with girls they're with/trying to get with. Most of them aren't even really attractive.

I didn't take my meds tonight because I was gonna sneak my way into a party, but it got cancelled. Other faggots have used me for weed too, but I can't smoke til the end of March b/c probation.

I thought throwing a party at my house would get them to hang out with me again, but it didn't. They just got plastered and dry humped on my sofa. I still had a good time nonetheless. It was a pretty big one too.

Also a virgin, confidence is low b/c social anxiety shit. It feels so awful OP, I just want to end it but I'm too scared to.
>>
>>26611192
I'm in a fraternity but only hang out with about 10 of the 70+ brothers, and only talk to about 5.

Many have grown to dislike me because they can sense my autism, and more invite me to shit and get me hammered so they can make fun of me and the shit I say/do when I'm blacked out.

I'm going to text that girl tomorrow and see if she wants to go to a party with me. She's nice, maybe I'm just paranoid. I don't know.

Right now what's keeping me occupied is my plan to buy a shitty single shot 12 gauge and saw it off to just legal length, and the cough syrup I've been sipping despite it having stuff that makes you puke if you drink too much of it.

Don't end it though. Just sit back and see how it plays out.
>>
>>26610629
make some
>>
>>26610779
Then what's inside for you?
>>
>>26611997

My laptop, my bed and my tendies.
>>
>>26612045
that's not much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.