[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first girl I ever major crushed on, who also led me on for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Me on right i wish.jpg (96 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Me on right i wish.jpg
96 KB, 720x960
The first girl I ever major crushed on, who also led me on for about 8 months just got engaged. At least tell me i have a decent taste robots
>>
File: 1437860313311.jpg (94 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1437860313311.jpg
94 KB, 960x960
Is this a crush thread?

The chick, she also got engaged
>>
>not born looking like a rugged 8/10 with a great sense of humor.

How can us mortals compete?
>>
>>26609426
Shes okay, if thats you go stubblehead for moar edge
>>
ugly face.
youll get over it.
>>
>>26609426
No disrespect, but I can't fathom how someone would have a crush on her, she's average at best and there's definitely something wrong going on with her face.
>>
>>26609426
>>26609481
At least your crushes got engaged to white guys
>>
>>26609481

That guy looks like he comes from money, you didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>26609481
they make a nice couple
>>
>mine still isn't engaged/married
>>
>>26610991
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF SOMEONE COMES FROM MONEY?
>>
>crushing on Stacy

You have awful taste you fucking retard.

This is why you're never going to get laid. Because she obviously wants Chad like the guy on the left in that photo, and you're NOT and NEVER will be Chad.

Stick to your own league you dipshit.
>>
File: 1418285993233.jpg (125 KB, 377x640) Image search: [Google]
1418285993233.jpg
125 KB, 377x640
My first crush and real gf has gotten elected in the shitty small eastern European country I live in.

She spews /pol/lite nonsense ans she is really cute, so I'm sure if she ever gets more famous 4chan will obsessively masturbate to her

I still hate her with my every-being
>>
>>26609481
Yet another Stacy...

You robots will never get a gf if these are the types of girls you're trying to fuck.

Not to mention they will have already had plenty of sexual and dating experience, and will laugh at your lack of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.