[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 2048x1536
Who here Dip? It's a southern thang... Eurofags and Yankees need not comment
>>
Do you mean the southern hemisphere?
>>
Souther USA you foreigner mudslime. Dixie!!!
>>
>>26609437
Then you're a yankee. Yankee means American.
>>
The only person i know who dips is a dorky indian guy
>>
Yankee only means American to foreign fags. In the southern states Yankee means a northerner
>>
>>26609520
Nah, it means American. Stop misusing words.
>>
>>26609474
anyone with direct english heritage is a yank... Eurofags don't even understand the slur. they just heard their pop pops and gam gams say it so they think they get it.
>>
Doesn't seem that southern when it says Copenhagen.
>>
>>26609474

In American English yankee refers to someone North of the mason-dixon line. Are you going to tell me the cookies are actually biscuits now?
>>
>>26609552
cigs are fags... as in " I want to stick a fag in my mouth and smoke it till it's a butt"
>>
Haha fuckin Britain cucks trying to tell Americans about our own slang... Guess y'all r still bitter about the war... Eurocucks
>>
>>26609546
Words evolve, you niggardly little faggot.
>>
Stop speaking our language, frog. We burned down your parliament.
>>
>>26609598
Word's are simply an agreed upon auditory arrangement. If I don't agree with you on the meaning of the word, it ceases to exist all together.
>>
USA>FagEngland
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 352x389
>>26609672
>yfw the USA is only 23% white
>>
Britfeel fags r inferior. Biggest cucks in the world
>>
>>26609548

Ole' Georgie was a scandiboo and was the first guy in America to peddle wet tobacco. Before him snuff was like actual snuff. Nowadays when you say snuff people usually think of dip first, most times they don't even know what snuff is.

I like both but prefer snuff in my nose. If it's going in my mouth I like chaw' because it feel more southern, if I'm smoking I'm net picky, pipe or cigar is good. I don't smoke cigarettes unless drinking with my hipster redneck cousin who grows, cures, and rolls his own.
>>
Wow. Great history of tobaccy anon. Well done
>>
File: wefweewf.png (20 KB, 1363x114) Image search: [Google]
wefweewf.png
20 KB, 1363x114
>>26609736
tfw eurooop is happily slurping jamal and achmed cock.
>>
>>26609736
>The United Caliphate of Cuckland
>>
>>26609663

Usage dictates meaning. It's unfortunate but language occurs on a macro scale, micro referring to geographic and cultural pockets, not individual speakers.

I hate when words are used 'wrong', wrong being anything other than American English, with exceptions (and preference) Southern White Vernacular English. Especially wrong is anything African American Vernacular, which actually pisses me off and I will tip the shit out of my fedora and everyone's around me to correct them with the vanilla American or good ole' boy word or expression they should have used.

I understand social pressures to hide any accent, despite Mississippi being the best southern state and accent. We Mississippi folk were the blue bloods and my family owned slaves. I'm damn proud of that. If you don't talk like CNN then at least talk like the Plantation owners, not workers. My ancestors would shit themselves to see what's become of their lineage.

Coonasses are entertaining though. For some reason they like hunting here a lot. When looking at Mississippi its more a fraternity or club than a state. You have to control for niggers, poor, and new money/families. Look at Ole Miss, Madison, and the Delta. Southern aristocracy is still alive, we even continue to make money from stinky black shit. Instead of niggers now it's oil. Towel heads try to destabilize us but we're already rich so they are only hurting themselves.
>>
File: IMAG0248.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0248.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Faggot rebel wanna be pretending dipping is only a southern thing. Pennsylvania represents the best dip
>>
File: 1455312109927.png (1 MB, 1278x882) Image search: [Google]
1455312109927.png
1 MB, 1278x882
>>26609349
>It's a southern thang

Dip is more popular than you think it is, faggit.
>>
>>26609349
>Two hot guys work in my job's stock room
>buff af for lifting heavy stuff like dishwashers and furniture
>they smile
>bottom teeth all fucked up
>grey and crooked like old tombstones

Literally why

This is New York by the way, but all the guys I've known that dip picked it up while in the military
>>
>dip
It's not a cigarette thread, but it's close enough.

Somebody tell me why I can't smoke American Spirit without being called a hipster.
>>
>>26610480
Because they're expensive as fuck and taste like shit.

Also @ OP you only hate the north cause everyone in the south is fucking retarded.
>>
>>26609736
Did you intentionally use the exact proportion of the US which isn't white, or was that a happy accident?
>>
>>26610480
>expensive
Yeah, ok. I don't spend money on much though

>taste like shit
I smoked Camel until I found out I like turquoise American spirits after they gave it to me by accident at a convenience store one time
>>
>>26610674
meant for
>>26610523

VERY ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>26610463
>but all the guys I've known that dip picked it up while in the military

because you can't smoke a cigarette while marching and nobody likes having their brains painting a wall at night`
>>
>>26609349
Copenhagen Long Cut right here, bubby. About to pack a lip. I smoked for many many years and there's just nothing like having a fat dip in.
>>
I use swedish snus
It has all the benefits and none of the downsides

>No mouth cancer
>No need to spit constantly
>Better to use in public
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.