[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dunning Kruger Effect NEETs think employed people are `le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1446381272594.jpg (87 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446381272594.jpg
87 KB, 400x400
>Dunning Kruger Effect NEETs think employed people are `le wageslaves XD` because the only employment they are familar with is bottom of the barrel minimum wage hourly psuedo-jobs

>In reality most people with salaried/office jobs actually do anywhere from 0-4 hours of actual work a day on average.
>Most of the time is spent shooting the shit / socializing, at lunch, on break, browsing the web, in meetings, and otherweise not having to actively `work hard` like minimum wage plebs

>NEETs will never know this firsthand because they never come anywhere close to this environment

So salarybros, how many hours a week do you work, and how does that compare to the average in your office?
>>
>>26609208

50-60, but I'm excel fag though
>>
>>26609226
you work 50-60 actual hours? why dude?

also excel is the hallmark of "if i wasn't an idiot i could automate this and do my daily work in 1/10th the time"
>>
>>26609269

Pretty much new shit that needs to be done. I'm sure I'll be working way less hours once I'm acclimated & have my programs in place
>>
>>26609208
In theory, 40. In reality, probably more like 20-25. But I make shit work, so it looks better.
>>
>>26609208
I'm not a salarybro, but I work from home 32-40 hours a week and it's pretty relaxing. I don't have to talk to anyone while doing it, which is the most important part.
>>
I spend 40 hours a week at the office. Between 15-20 of that is actual work. Sometimes things are even slower than that.
>>
File: 1446122911241.png (294 KB, 392x352) Image search: [Google]
1446122911241.png
294 KB, 392x352
>mfw shitposting on 4chan during work hours
>>
>>26609269

Not him but you would be amazed how many important decisions are made in companies just off of spreadsheets

The real key is realizing that only about 1/3 of your work is truly important
>>
>>26609208
>Most of the time is spent socializing
like i want to spend my time with a bunch of normies gossiping about idle bullshit like what they did on the weekend or what their boyfriend did yesterday
>at lunch
i can eat at home as well dumbass
>on break
my whole life is a break
>browsing the web
i do that too
>in meetings
normie shit again
>>
>>26609537
Not to mention that you can automate plenty of shit with VBA. I don't do much of that anymore though.
>>
>>26609537
Well yeah, they report actual data
>>
Depends on the week.

Sometimes I can work 10 hours of "real" work with the rest just being replying to stupid shit emails while other weeks I can easily hit 40 hours or more of actual work bullshit.

I'm underpaid though and if salarycuck was a thing it'd be me.
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>26609208
> you guys who don't work are missing out because at work we don't work
weakest b8 i've seen in a while or a complete retard. your pick op
>>
I don't care
spending 15 minutes in an office is too long
>>
>>26609607
Getting paid sweet salary dollars to not work is better than earning tiny NEETbux to sit at home.

One gets you some pussy.
>>
>>26609542
>like i want to spend my time with a bunch of normies gossiping about idle bullshit like what they did on the weekend or what their boyfriend did yesterday

fucking this.
>>
>>26609208
>Most of the time is spent shooting the shit / socializing

Sounds awful.
>>
>>26609630
say what you must, for i have already won
>>
I'm in the office probably 50 hours a week. Here are things I do that are not real work.

-Exercise at the gym next door
-Go out for lunch
-Chitchatpaddywack

I work hard, probably like at least 30hrs of real work. I also get paid $140k, which is nice.
>>
20 hours a week.
>>
File: And.jpg (35 KB, 224x307) Image search: [Google]
And.jpg
35 KB, 224x307
>shooting the shit and socializing with normies

why would I want to do this exactly?
>>
>>26609208
Unless you're the head of a company, or own your own business you're a wagie my little friend.

Keep making me money though, need my holidays extra cushy.
>>
>>26609208
I come from a family of landlords/property owners, I only work maybe an hour or two a day doing general upkeep and maintenance. Once in a while i'll have to fix something minor like a broken lock but that doesn't happen very often.

I'm not a neet but I feel like one sometimes.
>>
>>26609537
yeah, spreadsheets from important people.
>>
>>26609607
>makes a fraction of what they make
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.