[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that eggman has a girlfriend. Have we all accepted that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1444769203648.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444769203648.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
So now that eggman has a girlfriend. Have we all accepted that white guys here can't be robots?
>>
>>26609207
What a traitorous SOB
>>
>>26609207
that fat ugly retard traitor keeps sending me snaps

gonna have to delete him off my friends list

i'
>>
>>26610053
What are his snaps?
>>
>>26609207
>"I'm not shy, I've never been shy, I've never had trouble talking to women"

he said this in that fembot video

he was always a normie
>>
why are people mad that he is doing well? I don't get it
>>
>>26610084
on one he literally begged me to send him money to his paypal

he also sends motivational video snaps where he just tells you "just b urself" with that souless look on his face
>>
How does a fugly poorfag like him get and maintain a gf? Just how? What can he provide to the average roastie?
>>
>>26609207
>So now that eggman has a girlfriend. Have we all accepted that white guys here can't be robots?
more like attention whores can't be robots
>>
>>26610121
Lol what's his name I kinda want eggy snaps
>>
File: large.jpg (81 KB, 363x332) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
81 KB, 363x332
>>26609207
This Egg has been playing you robots like a harp from hell. Good on you eggy.
>>
>eggman is the face of r9k even though he had sex with more than 4 different women before he even had this gf
>meanwhile if I ever post myself people tell me to fuck off and call me chad
>I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin

Doesn't this tell you that the shallowness of society extends to r9k? You guys just do it in the opposite direction.
>>
>>26610262
if you actually look like a legit chad and are a virgin it's because you are a retard, simple as that.
>>
>>26610298
So why aren't people donating money to me?

Eggman has two jobs and a girlfriend. He obviously doesn't even need help but people on here want to help him.
>>
>>26610298
not that anon but i'm literally a a wimpy nerd trapped in a 6'4 180lbs muscular athletic chad body

i fucking hate my life
why couldn't god just make me ugly like eggman so i'd at least have an excuse to be a virgin
>>
>>26610336
Why would they? You clearly have the charisma of a wet sponge, if you want people to donate money to you you have to actually get them to like you first.
>>
Guys eggman is totally a robot. I talked to his girlfriend and apparently they're in an open relationship. They share a bed and stuff but she's allowed to see other guys.
>>
Why do marxists think overgeneralizing white people as having perfect lives is ok?
>>
>>26610359
so what we've arrived at is that eggman isn't and was never a robot, and he's just trying to shill his own "products" to squeeze cash from r9k

so if I started making youtube "prank" videos people would donate to me, right?

no, and that's because they saw him as some kind of robot messiah simply because he's ugly
>>
>>26610380
>she's allowed to see other guys

literally the definition of cuckolding
isn't she underage too? that makes eggman a pedo

and this fucking board supports that.
it's sickening.
>>
>>26610180
thenewformula. eggy brightens my day when i see his snaps while wagecucking, i highly recommend adding him
>>
>>26610380
>Eggy is working two jobs to pay for a NEET girl who is fucking other men

how can you even be this cucked?

I also heard that she's going off to college soon and then he'll never see her again
>>
>>26610416
You are a retard if you think being ugly hasn't affected his life. He is way below average, you can be sure people have been mean to him because of it.
>>
>>26610450
He's a fucking internet celebrity who literally makes money by crying into his cellphone. His ugliness is his livelihood, it's not a burden.
>>
>>26610104
Because they're not doing well themselves. I recently scored a relationship with an aspie girl and now my life feels meaningful and I'm legit happy, everything fell into place for me.

But before that I'd probably be shitting on eggy too. Good for him. It's just the mindset.
>>
>>26610497
It was most likely a burden in the past. He just managed to get over it.
>>
Did this hasbeen really have a podcast with lauren southern
>>
File: the cuckening_zpsigeeg7zh.png (2 MB, 1322x1816) Image search: [Google]
the cuckening_zpsigeeg7zh.png
2 MB, 1322x1816
>>26610497
>internet celebrity
not really.
he's just a really well known tripfag. nothing more, nothing less. that fact that he has posted misogynist/racist rants guarantees that he will never be successful in life. he will be stuck in retail for the rest of his miserable life.

that podcast crap isn't going to last long. it has no appeal whatsoever.
>>
>>26610525
>lauren southern
literally who the fuck is that?
>>
>>26610525
went up last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeYI9ZsMhNU
>>
>>26610689
>starts trying to talk politics

I'm like a minute in and I'm cringing

eggy is far out of his element
>>
>>26610053
YOU WOULDNT HAPPENED TO FREQUENT OFFTOPIC WOULD TYOU?
>>
>>26609207
i remember his year without normies video

now he is the ultimate wagecuck and is literally being cucked by some whore he calls a gf
>>
>>26611034
it's /pol/, but less cringy than a lot of his stuff, i'm ok with it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.