[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in high school >this roastie makes fun of me every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: deadcat.png (457 KB, 470x571) Image search: [Google]
deadcat.png
457 KB, 470x571
>be in high school
>this roastie makes fun of me every day with her friends
>4 years later someone shoots her cat and leaves it on her porch

JUSTICE! Karma does exists boys. There will come a day where roasties get their comeuppance.

And no I'm not the one who shot the cat.
>>
>She called it ninja.
>Woke up one day to find it wounded/dead.

Well, what the fuck did you expect... It was out tryin' to revolt against the samurai.
>>
She deserves to feel pain but not the poor kitteh. You should probably go rape her.
>>
karma thread?

my highschool bullies all still work at starbucks.
in highschool, one wanted to be a chemical engineer, another wanted to be a lawyer.
funny how things work out.
>>
>>26608636
You are one sick bastard OP for killing her cat
>>
>>26608636

The best part is that whoever shot the cat knew it was hers. She must have pissed somebody else off that wasn't OP.
>>
>>26608636
How can you be happy about that poor cat being shot? You deserve to be bullied you freak.
>>
>>26608681
samurai confirmed for cat-killers
checkmate, weebs
>>
>>26608722

I didn't kill the cat.

>>26608750

I'm not happy the cat got shot. I'd be devastated if my cat were shot. I'm happy that the roastie is suffering.
>>
>>26608810
Yeah you deserve your pain.
>>
>>26608875

People who let their cats outside are shitty owners anyway. They almost never get to live full lives.
>>
Doing god's work anon. All animals deserve to be shot and killed.
>>
op you sick cat killing fuck

what the fuck is wrong with people like you??
>>
>>26608636
>And no I'm not the one who shot the cat.
You're a pussy ass nigga then
>>
>>26608636
So you've been following your high school bully's facebook acc for four years after graduation? Or how did you come across the post?
>>
OP How could you feel good about something like this?
There's clearly something severely wrong with you, I don't blame her for treating you badly you sick fuck.
>>
>>26608711
and you're on /r9k/ you autistic fuck

thanks for the laugh lol
>>
>>26609007

Mutual friend liked the post.
>>
>>26608636

4 years on you kill her cat. This is not justice for Ninja.
>>
What if school shooters just shot their bullies' pets instead of the bullies themselves? Would that be better or worse?
>>
>>26609072

Worse.

School shooters should just stick with what they know... they'll be more effective.
>>
>>26609013
i guarantee this faggot hypocrite eats meat
>>
>be in high school
>this guy I'm trying to befriend doesn't want to be friends with me
>spreads rumors about me
>lost my part-time job because of him
>months later he broke his leg in a voleyball game
>10 years later her younger sister got fatally hit by an F-150 truck and died in the hospital
>now his entire family is selling all their possesions including their house to sue the person who killed her sister

Justice is served
>>
>getting people's pets involved
Shaking my head, it would've been better if she got in a car accident and only she got injured.
>>
>>26608636

>omg i'm sooooo upset but lemme search through this emoji list first
>wimmim
>>
maybe the cat came home after it got shot. someone didn't necessarily dump it on her porch. it's a pretty kitty though.
>>
>>26609040
KEK, that anon got the worst
>>
>killing innocent animals who didn't choose their owners
>karma

yeah i don't think so
>>
>>26609640
>didn't choose their owners
>implying

My cat chose me. Walked into a room full of cats and she walked up to me.
>>
>>26609675
hope she doesn't get killed on account of you being a cunt some day.
>>
Yeah the cat should pay for the fact its owner is a shitty person.
>>
>>26609040
>his bullies work at starbucks
>he is a NEET faggot

bullies won, they always do
>>
>>26608636
The cat didn't deserve it at all... she still deserved the pain though.
>>
>>26609675
she was probably hungry
>>
>>26609703

She an indoor cat because I actually want her to live a comfortable life free from getting shot or ran over by cars.
>>
>>26609843
>having a cat that's even capable of getting run over
Feg.
>>
>>26608636
Desu fuck roasties but y the cat. Cats are good. My cat has been my best friend since I was 7. He's still with me even as I live alone and friendless. Sometimes I wonder if he or I will die first. He might be 20 but I'm depressed and done. I think he might be the only reason I keep going. He's great. Cats are great. Fuck whoever killed it. Should have killed her.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.