[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT lies the normies told you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 597x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 597x391
>money isn't everything
>women deserve respect
>things get better once you to college
>>
>practice makes perfect
no it fucking doesn't, it just reinforces habits which is horrible if they're bad habits and you'll need a larger amount of practice practicing good habits to undo all the ingrained bad habits
>>
>>26608692
That's kind of true. Sometimes you can make the imperfections work for you.

I play the piano in a bit of an unorthodox style, but I'm a professional.
>>
>I love you
Those three words are the definition of a lie. Love is just a chemical reaction which urges people to reproduce. Humans like to think they're different form other animals, but they really aren't different at all.
>>
>"that nerdy kid is your future boss"

I actually bought into the "CEOs and presidents were the nerdy bullied kids in school" meme. Only now do I realize it was just a platitude told to bullied kids so they didn't shoot the school up.
>>
>>26608858
Agreed 100% senpai.

Try explaining that to your average normie though.
>>
>>26608912
kek

The bullies usually do sports in high school and are popular because of it, then join a frat in college and eventually work their way up to higher positions where they boss the nerds and betas around.
>>
>people don't care about how you look, it's all about your personality
>>
>>26609041
Why would they lie to us so fervently? What is the purpose?
>>
>>26608692
I was always told "practice makes permanent"
>>
>>26609091
I've honestly considered this a long time. I used to be a fat, ugly bastard and then turned it around, lost weight, and look pretty damn good now after a few years of hard work.

Here is what I've come up with:

1. It's a person who used to be hot and then got ugly due to their own behavior and is trying to comfort themselves by spilling lies to others.
2. They genuinely want to believe people are attracted to "the real me" and not all the outward signifiers of value (good clothes, attractive, etc).
3. They genuinely want to believe that the world is a wonderful place where inner beauty matters.

Basically, the lie is for them to comfort themselves, not you. Same shit with most of these lies. It's for them.
>>
File: 72156368ahdga.jpg (76 KB, 417x667) Image search: [Google]
72156368ahdga.jpg
76 KB, 417x667
>>26608912
Fuck this one. Everyone fucking tells you this bullshit. Maybe it worked for a couple guys back in the day but in this generation, no way. Especially when you throw in mental illness and other degenerate shit which contributed to your original endeavours as a "nerd" anyway.
>>
File: 1455849045598.png (280 KB, 678x521) Image search: [Google]
1455849045598.png
280 KB, 678x521
>>26608611
>money isn't everything
This one pisses me off more than it should.
They say this as well as it can't buy you everything, but its not really true. Money can get you company, safety, experience, it even gives you power because people in turn think being good to you = these benefits.
Even finding a partner comes down to money more often than not, people who believe its not everything are still going to feel more secure with someone who has good finances and money in the bank to some broke fuck regardless of personality, especially if the one with money is able to do things such as buy her gifts and take her places which cost cash.
>>
>>26608611
my life went from nerdy ass virgin in high school to being a normie manwhore in college

Life got way better, made a lot more friends and finally found happiness
>>
>>26609206
>3. They genuinely want to believe that the world is a wonderful place where inner beauty matters.
>Basically, the lie is for them to comfort themselves, not you. Same shit with most of these lies. It's for them.
I think it's mostly this. They think/wish that the world is nice and fair.
>>
>>26609383
I don't really care about being able to impress women with money. If a woman's with you for your wallet, you might as well trash her.

What I do care about is the freedom that money provides. Trust fund babies who haven't been at the bottom really can't appreciate money, which is why they're probably the ones where the saying originated from.
>>
>>26608912
>>26608950
>>26609271

Maybe you guys just aren't as smart and capable as you thought you were.

Probably just fuckups desu
>>
File: wolfofwallstreet.jpg (24 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
wolfofwallstreet.jpg
24 KB, 500x200
>>26609383
>>26609505
Being sad and rich is better than being sad and poor.
>>
>>26609505
All women are trashed then, the sad reality isn't pretty but money basically equates to livings.
>>26609544
Not arguing otherwise.
>>
>Height doesn't matter. Personality is more important
>>
>>26608611
>money isn't everything
But this is true to a degree, at least for relationships. Look up the story of that american businesswoman that landed a piss poor boyfriend from Jamaica while on vacation. She was willing to pay for everything and they even married so he could get citizenship and leave the island.

Fast forward a year the guy divorced her and came out of the closet.
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>Bullies will get what's coming to them!

>mfw "what's coming to them" is a paid-for college tuition and a six-figure job at daddy's company
>>
>>26608912
This isn't false, there's just a big difference between being a real smart, plucky nerd and just an autist without skills or motivation.
>>
>"Don't worry anon, someday you'll be the next Bill Gates!"
And the fucking losers like me are sitting at their computers in their dead end jobs waking up at 4 AM while the jock bully high school superstars are working their 9 to 5, coming in drunk and happy because their dad played golf with the CEO.
>>
>>26609625
Is there a link to the story?
I tried googling someone, but nothing came up.
I bet the dude was a Chad.
>>
>>26608611
>women want a man who loves and respects them
>there is no difference between races
>marriage and kids are what every man should strive for
>liberals care about poor people and minorities
>>
>>26609774
>no human being is illegal
>>
>>26609774
Liberals do care about the poor and minorities though. That's like their whole platform. The liberal politicians on the other hand, do not, with the exceptions of Sanders.
>>
>I just think you should act more confident because girls notice that. Don't always put yourself down as much. You are a really good guy. You deserve an amazing girl.
>>
>>26609899
I was referring to liberal politicians. Should have been more clear on that. Libcucks obviously fetishize minorities.
>>
File: 1455660848350-0.jpg (254 KB, 1023x1044) Image search: [Google]
1455660848350-0.jpg
254 KB, 1023x1044
>>26609899
>with the exceptions of Sanders
>>
>>26610059
How does Sanders NOT care about the poor and minorities though?
He's been voting in their favor since forever.
>>
>>26610108
He was posting the image about Sanders supporters, not saying Sanders doesn't care.
>>
File: 1390182937416.jpg (46 KB, 280x281) Image search: [Google]
1390182937416.jpg
46 KB, 280x281
>Life is what you make it.
>>
>>26609730
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McMillan
>>
File: 00.jpg (178 KB, 736x739) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
178 KB, 736x739
>>26609980
>Libcucks obviously fetishize minorities.
This.

>>26610108
>He's been voting in their favor since forever.
That's just the thing. They're always protesting, screaming, raging, taking other people's money to give to minorities, beating everyone down. They never volunteer their time unless it's hip and cool like planting two trees downtown or having an "ethnic food" celebration to raise awareness?? for something or other.

I have never seen a liberal volunteer their weekends at a homeless shelter or work at a soup kitchen. They're willing to rage against the machine, but not one out of one hundred of those knuckleheads are willing to step down amongst the masses and help their fellow man. Shit, they could even volunteer to be a mentor to some black kid from the hood, but did I see a single one of those fucks there? A few showed up for a few months and dropped out because "uhh, gee, my classes are loaded, and this is really difficult, and sorry Tyrese, good luck with growing up black and poor." I had to personally sit and explain to around five kids (despite the fact that it wasn't my responsibility) that their mentors were "no longer in the program" but you can bet your fucking ass that those same mentors never stopped bloviating about helping out the benighted masses. The worst part? Didn't even faze these little hood nigs. Abandonment was nothing new to them. Half of them didn't even have fathers.

Minorities aren't human beings to liberals. They're objects. No, they're more like pets or rather exotic animals. "Save the elephants! But don't make me clean up elephant shit!"

Fuck all you shitlibs. You're a bunch of hypocritical nation-wreckers. The moment something gets difficult and dirty and requires work, you puss out and screech and legislate to force everyone else to do it. I hate you. I legitimately hate you all and hope the world goes to shit, so you wind up rubbing elbows with the minorities you love.
>>
>>26609517

>just-world fallacy

nah I graduated with honors from one of the top 10 universities in my country

all of my bosses have been chads who were dumber than I am but knew the right people and were good bullshitters

almost every job I've had consisted of me and my coworkers fixing all of our dumbass chad boss' mistakes while he took credit for our work
>>
>>26610397
Triggered /pol/tards something out are always amusing.
>>
>>26611385
*sperging

original comment
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.