[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of people do you typically see smoking cigarettes where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 592x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 592x395
What type of people do you typically see smoking cigarettes where you're from?
>>
Newports because niggers, and Marlboro lights.
>>
>>26608435
I meant what kind of people not kind of cigs
>>
Middle-aged officecucks. Construction worker types. Some hipsters.
>>
Fat, poor and ugly people mostly. Funnily enough I've seen more people fit the neckbeard stereotype who smoke cigs than I have who vape, the people I have seen who vape have consisted of normies, Chads and just the older crowd who want to stop.
>>
cool people
>>
>>26608406
Anyone. It's completely random.
I like to think I am above them for not smoking, it shows i have a superior mind.
>>
cool kids
>>
Teenagers who think they are cool and adults who can't quit after starting in highschool to look cool
>>
>>26608406
old people in general, bitter middle aged people and them damn teenagers anywhere
>>
people that understand the finer things in life and aren't going to let some liberal propaganda scare them into quitting
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SmokingIsCool
>>
File: smoking pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
smoking pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
Australia
>uni students who have the "i do a shit load of rec drugs" on the weekend look
>lower class bogans on the dole
>blue collar workers
>stressed white collar wageslaves
>pregnant ladies
>>
It's a pretty good mix. Old people, rednecks, college students, druggies. I've never met someone who smoked more than my last dope dealer, he was a true chain smoker who started craving nicotine after like an hour without a smoke.
>>
It's funny, the main people I see smoking around me are from 2 opposite demographics. On the one hand are the worn-down, sad-looking people who work dead-end jobs and smoke constantly on their breaks.
Then on the other hand we have the college kids who smoke on-and-off without really being dependant on it (yet). I fall into the latter category, hoping to keep myself out of the former.
>>
Generally younger people and generally poorer people

It's weird that people can see "smoking kills you" ads all their lives and still pay $25 for a packet
>>
>>26609092
I don't know what a bogan on the dole is, but this seems pretty accurate for most of the first world.
>>
>>26608406
hipsters, southern asian looking people, irritated middle aged people, myself

a university in the midwest
>>
>>26609171
$25? It's $8-$9 near me. And I mean, if you do enough research you'll find that almost anything will kill you in harmful excess. A few cigs a week is no worse than a few Big Macs a week. In fact, if you ate as many big macs a day as the amount of cigs most smokers consume, you'd be dead much faster. Most people are just retards who can't understand too much of a good thing. The key lies in moderation.
>>
>>26609171
You gotta realize that some people are just born to be degenerates (aka genetically predisposed to have addictive behaviors).
>>
Club people, nigs, manual laborers and bitchy white-collar women.
>>
Old people mainly, random women aged 18-35. Oddly enough not seen many men in that age.

I smoke marlboro reds myself, started at age 27 so for about a year now. No real reason, just became fond of it after trying a couple.
>>
>>26608406
Mostly immigrants, teenagers that think they're edgy and people that work with heavy machinery. In Canada btw
>>
>>26609173
>dole
welfare
>bogan
an uncouth or unsophisticated person, regarded as being of low social status.
>>
Worked at a gas station for a long time, and lots of regulars that would pick up some beer and smokes every day after work. Gruff manly man types that want marlboros. Most smokers were women though. They love newports. I feel like a lot of women spread out where they buy certain stuff so people don't know how degenerate they are. Normally I'd sell around 30-40 packs a shift altogether.

Also, I sold way more chewing tobacco and cigars than I thought I would.
>>
How many packs do you guys smoke?
>>
>>26610643
One a month or so.
>>
I've been smoking 2 cigarettes a day for almost a year now, I like American Spirits because they burl slow, and I can play chill nigga beats through my headphones
I can kinda breathe normal, but sometimes I really struggle to get a good breath, I do cardio 3 times a week, but still I cant tell if im suffocating or just having panic attacks
>>
>>26608484
>construction workers
This, and anyone who already works with carcinogens
>>
>tfw getting my vape on monday

hype
>>
>>26609092
so pretty much most of australia?
>>
People with stressfull jobs, "cool" kids, poor people.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.