[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some genuine reasons to not kill yourself? What keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455310175647.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455310175647.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
What are some genuine reasons to not kill yourself?

What keeps you going everyday?

What do you do when everything you used to enjoy is just boring and repulsive, and you have no joy left in life?
>>
>>26608227

Because if I die I can't watch 3.0+1.0
>>
File: eva_1wds.gif (996 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
eva_1wds.gif
996 KB, 500x341
>>26608242
i don't think it will be worth it
>>
Cus it can't get better if I completely end it. And how dumb to end my short moment of consciousness so soon.
>>
>>26608227
I just spent a week at an old friends house I new since kindergarten. I don't want them to hear the bad news. We all have to be strong for each other.
>>
File: 1452292024577.jpg (521 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452292024577.jpg
521 KB, 724x1024
>>26608242
Gojira first
>>
>>26608242

>watching the rebuilds

Why would you subject yourself to such horror?
>>
>>26608227
you can just dont give a fuck. You can do anything u want and be like "hey i can always kill myself if it goes too bad"
>>
>>26608227
Maybe endlessly attempting to find new shit to do and experience. If you're not a neet, it also allows you to keep going for money to afford that kinda stuff. Just going after the old familiar time after time leaves you in a rut eventually.

It's not like most people will be able to fill your life up with meaning, so you've got to find the little things that seem good or even just okay. I definitely get how it sucks though and I can't look down at anyone who decides to bail out early.
>>
at this point I only look forward to TV shows. that's about it.
>>
The biological imperative.
>>
>>26608227

there is an election coming up, happenings are going to happen,

there is a shift in the wind that many people are sensing
>>
>>26608242
>caring about the rebuilds

nigga pls

>>26608274
Thank you for having taste
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.