[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Married and happy anon here in early 20s. What are some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fish1.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
fish1.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1440
Married and happy anon here in early 20s.

What are some good ways I can lead on women in my everyday life just to spite them and make them angry?
>>
I'm bitter and no longer in the dating pool. I'm out of the system. How do I fuck over everyone still in it? I want to rip women's hearts out. I can't be only one right?
>>
Seriously? Do you know which board you're on? Are you sure you're not lost?
>>
>>26608100
Alright which board was I supposed to post this on?

This is like the third time my threads have gotten the comment >do you know what board you're on? Just step back a minute and consider which board you're on and think if you're post is appropriate here.
What board should this be posted on then? I thought /r9k/ had a lot of people bitter and angry at women, so they would have some ideas.

Where do I go?
>>
>>26608150
The people on this board are angry, bitter, and hate women because they're virgins and have never touched a woman, other than their mothers, in their lives.

But, how many women have you been with before you got married?
>>
>>26608200
13 before getting married.

I'm also bitter though to be honest.
>>
>>26608230
Not a bad number. Why are you bitter?
>>
>>26608323
I'm only 21 now.
Because I was treated like shit by women all through high school and made to believe that I was an academically smart socially autistic person up until my second year of college, but I forced myself to go out to parties alone twice a week for a few years when I started college and started treating the women like absolute shit and just kind of hating them more every time and it just built off of that. I love my wife but that's not related to this. She's from a different country and I see her differently. I'm still really spiteful at every college student and woman who is still out in that dating game. I've always been the kind of guy that wants to see other people get hurt, I don't know.

What are you a therapist?

I just want ideas. If it means using tinder and not showing up for dates with people when I say I will, I'm all for it. In fact, I think I'll fake a few pictures from somewhere and start doing that next week.
>>
>>26608426
Not a therapist, just curious.

The Tinder idea is awful, by the way. you're one guy in a sea of thirsty ass niggas that they think you're trying to throw your dick at them. They won't care or lose sleep over you ditching them.

If you REALLY want to hurt women you're going to need to go after emotionally vulnerable women.
>>
>>26608578
Really? Even if I use a "chad" picture or whatever it's called?

Well how do I do that then?

I would like some other ideas here then.
>>
>>26608644
I suppose you could use a "Chad" picture and string them along on Tinder but if you really want to devastate women you'll need to do it in person.

Young women generally have tons of prospects, I wouldn't bother with them. Slightly older (late 20s early 30s) women that hang out around certain bars, I think those are prime targets to demolish.

If you come across as genuinely interested in who they are (lol) you're in a good position to string them along and do as you please. Provided you know how to game mediocre women, that is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.