[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss >I think she's a very nice, selfless girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 493x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 493x599
Discuss

>I think she's a very nice, selfless girl, and he's lucky to have her.

>Also I don't think he's a cuck.
>>
What the hell, no one deserves this...
Although if he's as happy as he looks then I'm genuinely jealous of him.
>>
>>26607906
Jesus fucking Christ. Women are pure fucking evil.

How can she be completely obviously to what she's doing to this man while putting it on public display?? I'd fucking strangle her.
>>
>>26608215
>blame the girl
dont blame the dude for being so beta he agreed to this
>>
>>26608261
I doubt he wanted this plastered all over the Internet. Damn I would be so embarrassed if a chick did this to me
>>
>>26608215
You think she doesn't know that?
It's not about him.
It's about her.
She is basically showing off that she has an orbiter.
>>
>>26608421
This. She doesn't care about him, she just wants someone that will do shit for her 24/7.
>>
File: 1286935606440.jpg (30 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1286935606440.jpg
30 KB, 331x319
>>26607906

>HANDSOME DEVIL
>THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
READ THE TEXT ON THE DOORSTOP
This is too good, how am I expected to not believe it to be set-up?
>>
>>26607906
God damn what a self centered bitch this is why I fucking hate women
>>
>>26607906
Maybe he's gay
>>
>>26608772

>ladies hit him up

So, you're implying he's in the closet? It's 2016, if he was gay there's more benefits to being out than staying in.
>>
>>26608772
>maybe

You people are delusionally optimistic. Straight men aren't friends with women. They have sex with women, they have kids with women, they support women- they're not "friends" with women. If women consider you their friend, you're a faggot. End of story.
>>
>>26607906
One day they are going to meet and she is going to bounce over all happy and tell him about how she spent last night with this man she met.

A will hear the scream inside his head from here.
>>
>>26607906
The beta is strong in you, young Orbiter. But you are not a cuck yet.
>>
>>26607906

The sign says "Road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

How very true. This guy has no idea what he's doing, and what he's done.
>>
>>26607906
I don't see what she did there and it's making me feel stupid.
>>
>>26608215
*oblivious not obvious

>>26608261
And I blame the girl for posting it on the internet for the world to see and framing him as an even bigger beta cuck for befriending her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.