[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If according to feminism women are equally as strong as men why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mad-max.jpg (129 KB, 960x622) Image search: [Google]
mad-max.jpg
129 KB, 960x622
If according to feminism women are equally as strong as men why do more women get raped?
>>
>>26607804

because it's a common female fetish :^)
>>
>>26607804
Because men can't be raped
>>
>live a life of luxury but have to have sex with an ugly alpha male and give birth to literally "perfect" babies
>leave and blow up everything and kill tons of people who actually get shit done
>lower the elevator and let in the ugly unproductive subhuman masses
i enjoyed the film and the action was good but it was pants on head retarded feminism notwithstanding
>>
>>26607949
Only good decision max made was leaving at the end
>>
>>26607804
>women are equally as strong as men
You do realize that that's the opposite of what feminism is about, right? It's literally about compensating for the fact that men are genetically designed to have the physical power to force themselves into whatever position they want....
>>
>>26607837
>>26607804

Interestingly, here is the definition of rape in the UK

"A person (A) commits an offence if he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis"

So technically, women can't rape in the UK. Worse they can do is sexual assault.
>>
File: 32.jpg (44 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
44 KB, 640x426
>>26608044
Do you think it was his plan all along?

Give leadership to a bunch of incompetent women so that looting and scavenging wouldn't be so dangerous for Max?
>>
>>26608096
don't feminists say gender is a social construct so we are all equal and genders don't exist. If you do point out the researched facts on the clear differences on men and women your a dirty male mysoggyknees cis scum racist who must be in the 1%
>>
>>26608161
My interpretation has always been Max was trying to die subconsciously which is why he throws himself into danger
With Joe gone things would be relatively peaceful for a while and he would have less chance of getting killed and that's why he left
>>
>>26607804
Women get raped more than men because male sexuality is fundamentally different than female sexuality
>>
>>26608096

Anita the queen of feminism, said that women were as strong as men
>>
>>26608324
So he left to seek death?
>>
>>26608429
The way I see it yeah, what's your interpretation
>>
>>26608219
No?
You're just proving that you know nothing about feminism
>>
>>26608501
My interpretation?

Hard to say really, the movies really did differ from the first one. Where he sought revenge and ended up wandering the roads. I don't know why he left unless it is so that he really wanted to be alone.
>>
>why do more women get raped?

Fun fact.
In the US if you count prison rape and forced to penetrate as rape, men actually get raped slightly more then women.
>>
>>26608769
Another fun fact:
Rape culture was first used to describe aspects of prison culture in the US and the rampant sexual assault and rape within.
Feminist then took the term and used it for their own, first in "academic" circals, then in their books, then finally in general feminist ideology.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.