[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1455508076418.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455508076418.png
64 KB, 507x540
Who else /lonely/ here?

Why is it that you're alone tonight?

Do you prefer being lonely?
>>
>>26607612
>Who else /lonely/ here?

99% of the board

>Why is it that you're alone tonight?

Gee, I fucking wonder.

>Do you prefer being lonely?
Oh, for sure. Absolutely.
>>
> do you prefer being lonely

I'm in this zone where I hate it yet I feel as though I deserve it
>>
>>26607612
>prefer being lonely
I prefer being alone, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>26607612
I prefer to be alone but I don't like to be alone.
>>
>Who else /lonely/ here?
Ye
Im happy keeping my money
Do you prefer being lonely?
I've come to accept I'll die alone, and I'm OK with that
>>
File: orfl.png (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
orfl.png
81 KB, 500x500
>>26607612
i don't know any other
>>
>>26607612
I'm broke and I have no friends
Absolutely not
>>
>tfw no fightan geim friends
No money to travel either, but I like being alone a lot of the time
>>
>tfw too shy and fucked up to even make internet friends, let alone real life friends
like, how do you hold a conversation? how do you keep someone's interests and make them like you and make them come back for more? i'm a very boring person

first encounters are okay but it's second encounters and onwards that make me want to die
>>
I am alone, except for a few rough types I hang out with. I won't say I like it this way, but such is the nature of this existence.
>>
I've started to go see movies alone recently

Just came back from seeing the Revenant, I aint even mad, genuinely enjoy seeing movies alone, not having to sit next to anyone, right at the back of the cinema.
>>
I just moved to a new city and even though I have a few friends here none of them care about me.
>>
>>26607612
eh
i choose to
Kind of. I like to be alone.
>>
>>26608403
well what do you like to do anon?

I remember when I went to fit in with normies I would use those questions.
>>
>>26607612
I think i like being alone but honestly i think i'm just used to this. I cant change anything.
>>
>why are you alone
Ruined one of my very few friendships and have decided I need to isolate myself for the time being.
>>
>Who else /lonely/ here?
Yup, sounds dead like me
Because I don't talk to anyone who exists in the 3rd dimension
I do prefer being lonely but I hate it. I hate that I don't have anyone to talk to about anything, but I'm glad that I don't because I know I'd just embarrass myself like a pathetic cuntface. I'd rather be lonely than have a reputation for being a complete fag.
>>

I don't have a right to complain. I don't go out and seek out social situation, I don't encounter other people on a daily basis, and I don't do anything to change my circumstances. As a NEET of five years and a shut-in, loneliness is my default state of existence. At this point I'm more comfortable being alone than I would be around other people.

I'm a social autist who can't handle even basic human interactions
>>
>>26607612
at first i preferred to be alone, i used to feel like constantly being around people drained me, because of having always having to be aware of social cues and responding to them accordingly so i won't be seen as that weird guy.but it's been so may years now that most of the people i hung out with have moved on. going back would be hard enough what with having to explain my absence,but now i'd need to start from scratch . fuck that desu
>>
>>26608666
I understand you fully anon. Although I don't think I would be able to maintain people around me it really does drain me as well.
>>
>>26607612
I'm at work senpai.

I get loose Monday morning at which point my mangled glutes and groin will go with me back to the gym.

Then I'll go look for a boardgames night or something. My buddy just mailed me carcassonne desu.
>>
>Who else /lonely/ here?
Everyone here probably.
Trying to keep myself busy so I don't feel the pain.
no
>>
File: evilfeels.png (300 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
evilfeels.png
300 KB, 736x981
>>26608666
even satan knows these feels
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.