[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personality is a lie. No one ever cares about it. I looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Personality is a lie.

No one ever cares about it.

I looked up, "How to impress a girl"

The first things it mentions are things about your personal appearance. It's literally just saying women only care about appearances.

In my experience I've only been able to have long lasting relationships with girls that I fucked on the first night.

Women are shallow whores who should be treated as such. Don't fall for the personality meme. No one gives a single flying fuck about your personality, as long as you aren't a complete sperg/asshole you can woo a girl based solely on your looks alone.

Love is an empty hollow lie based on convenience. Love is nothing more than the biological imperative to reproduce in the world.

There is no magic, no miracles, and most of all no love. The world is a dark dismal hellhole filled with emotionally shallow self concerned cunts who tell you they'll catch you if you stumble, but then let you fall.

Live only for yourself and fuck every other living thing.
>>
File: sponge.png (257 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
257 KB, 478x359
>>26607601

Welcome to the black pill.
>>
>>26607601
Decided to swallow this today, stopped talking to the girl.
>>
>>26607601
*tip my ledora to you*

if only you were smart enough to not become obese maybe woymen would like you to
>>
>>26607601
As if you would be attracted to an unwashed landwhale of a woman.
>>
File: 1406024225357.png (614 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
1406024225357.png
614 KB, 557x640
What's wrong with being attractive?

Why should ugly people like you have success equal to those who are handsome and strong?
>>
brains in vats fucking when goddamnit
>>
Would you date an ugly woman whom you had no sexual attraction to if she had a good personality? You'll probably say yes but you know that you wouldn't.
>>
>>26608110
Unlike you and women, I don't judge based on looks. If she's fat but has a personality that I like:

Kind, submissive, sort of shy, likes chess, likes to read, likes anime. All of those things have absolutely ZERO to do with fucking physical attraction you mongoloid.

>>26608369
Because physical attraction is hollow and empty, what if you get in an accident and BURN your face? You go from a 9/10 to a 1/10 instantly. See how shallow and stupid it is?

>>26608472
It's better than this ooga booga cave people garbage.

"Ugga, me see attractive person, me go fuck attractive person." t. literally all of you.
>>
>>26608618
If there's no sexual attraction there is no relationship. Imagine yourself years down the line when the novelty of having someone actually like you passes and this girl expects you to fuck her enthusiastically and you can barely get it up because you're not really attracted to her. Your problem is that you have an unrealistic idea of how relationships work.
>>
But that's not true OP. If you think about the stereotypical ultimate chad, he is good looking, tall, muscular, has social staus and is very alpha. Women demand that chad have good physical characteristics, but they also want him to be dominant and socially skilled. Women have so many men to choose from these days, especially hot women. Between two chad looking guys, who would a woman prefer: a boring normie type, or an outrageously funny bad boy type? It should be obvious. However, I'm not typing this up because I'm telling anyone to just be confident bro. It's incredibly difficult to change your personality in any massive way. Assume two average looking guys: one of them starts off with a normie personality, the other starts off with aspergers or avoidant personality disorder. Obviously the robot of the two is going to be massively disadvantaged, he might be able to work on his problems, but he cannot cure himself. So being born with a massive personality issue can ruin your chances as much as being born hideously ugly. Looking like chad would probably be enough for an autist like me to get laid, but if i was stuck with my shitty personality i wouldnt actually be a full chad. Women would choose full chads over me. So yeah, looks definitely matter though. It'd be practically impossible for an obese, disfigured manlet to develop an alpha chad personality in the first place. If he somehow managed to do it despite everything, he would be able to get laid, but he'd still never be able to compete with full chads.
>>
>>26608604
Shitty personality's lead to divorce.

Do any of you hedonistic turds have a brain?

>>26608703
You've been brainwashed by our morally deprived culture, you think sex is the only thing that matters.

You're a little lost lamb trying to fuck anything with holes in it. You've lost your way to what actually matters.

My love of course is pure and unfettered by petty things like "attractiveness", beauty is only skin deep as they say, the real gold is underneath.

Beneath her haggard appearance a literal goddess sleeps within, outpouring kindness and love like a fountain.

Plebian scum like you could never hope to attain it, clamoring after "muh attractiveness".

Have fun with being alone after she dumps you because she got bored with you.

A goddess wouldn't do that, and thats what sets her apart.

>>26609011
>You must behave like chad in order to get women.

This is the problem with our society. Forcing men to adopt this fake "personality" just to not suffer the burden of existence alone. Robots, is this not cruel?

"Be yourself" is often a meme thrown around here. I wish, just once, it could be taken as sound advice, in a place where we can behave however we like without fear of rejection or judgment.
>>
this is why i only date/fuck transgirls now.

so much better. they're EAGER to please and like you for personality, not just looks.

Go figure, men are better at being women then women are :^)
>>
guys neo took the blackpill and is playing morpheous at cod

lol
>>
>>26609090
Oh, you're looking for an autistic GF. That makes more sense.
>>
>>26609169

Keanu actually took the T-pill

See

>>26609142

Then google.
>>
See: Halo Effect
if someone thinks you're attractive, they're going to assign a lot of positive character traits to you regardless of whether or not you're attractive.
Generally speaking if a woman says she is attracted to certain types of guys, she will assign those traits she likes to a man she finds attractive regardless of whether or not he has them.
They're basically shooting an arrow and drawing the target around wherever it lands.
>>
>There are losers out there working on their appearance thinking it will get them laid while the top most successful men fuck his crush
>>
Chad here.

Let me fill you betas in;

Looks will only get you so far. Looks are initial. Smooth talking and being a sociopath/manipulator will get you much further.

You don't even have to be that good at it, women are fucking stupid as shit.
>>
>>26607601
Yeah, that google search you did is totally conclusive evidence that all women are shallow whores who only care about looks. Well done.
>>
>>26609356

Hello roastie, you feelin toasty?
>>
>>26609090
I see now. You're a troll. You having fun?
>>
>>26609476

Reddit is down the hall, to the left.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.