[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/6LzWwDp8H-0 Why aren't you direct approaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 3IH4ceU.jpg (37 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
3IH4ceU.jpg
37 KB, 500x750
https://youtu.be/6LzWwDp8H-0

Why aren't you direct approaching MILF's like a BOSS, you filthy neets? You just gotta be confident
>>
the worst part is you can tell shes interested but too shy to say anything. he should have been more forward.
>>
>>26607358
I did not get that vibe. Why do you say that? Pretty sure she being coldly polite.
>>
>>26607358
>the worst part is you can tell shes interested
she literally walked away from him are you blind?
>>
>>26607358
>the worst part is you can tell shes interested
Are you retarded? She clearly wanted nothing to do with him.
>>
>>26607358
Here's another (You)
>>
File: deadpool checks em.png (1 MB, 997x1218) Image search: [Google]
deadpool checks em.png
1 MB, 997x1218
What an alpha.

>"What made you...you stand out was that red shirt."
Bitches love shirt comments.
>>
>>26607304
that worked like a charm, I bet he is banging her right now.
>>
File: _53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
Cringeworthy stuff
>>
>>26607304
PUA is the biggest meme ever created. Alphas turning betas into petmonkeys for their amusement
>>
File: i have autism.jpg (131 KB, 669x667) Image search: [Google]
i have autism.jpg
131 KB, 669x667
Just approach a lot and work on your game, and you can get qt girls! Don't forget to buy my programs! ;)

>>26607358
>you can tell shes interested

No you fucking idiot, she's SCARED. This is how autism looks like.
>>
>>26607698
best part is that every good looking guy is going to tell you it is all about skill.
>>
>>26607816
status > "skill"

I have looks but I don't know anybody and nobody gives a shit about me

An ugly manlet who happens to be a famous athlete will fuck girls his entire life

There is no such thing as "skill" in seducing women, they know if they want to fuck you or not, and if you are a nobody, they don't want to, its that simple
>>
>>26607845
Fucking memes

You are not handsome if you were handsome you would have status by default it's as simple as that

Genetics = everything
>>
>>26607845
just go after shallow whores at night clubs. they don't give a shit about status when drunk.
>>
>>26607865
I've seen handsome dudes who gets no chicks my entire life, some of them tall too.

But I've never seen a famous football player or musicians who had any problem fucking sluts, and neither have you, they can even be short and ugly. Status trumps all, and this is a fact.
>>
>>26607901
I don't have any nightclubs close to my home, I live in a 3rd world shithole btw.
>>
>>26607925
>football player
>short

this almost never happens. a short manlet is a lot more likely to get bullied in school than be a famous football player. but yes obviously acquiring status will help a lot but fact is you are a lot more likely to acquire status and be given a shot at life if you are handsome.
>>
I'm not actually interested in sex with people I don't like or know
>>
>begin talking
>girl refusing to look at you

thats the cue to say "sorry i thought you were my mom"
>>
>>26607969
I am talking about what you americans call "soccer"

Looks give you status if you are a girl, it means shit for a dude, the only people who will care about your looks are 13 year old girls and homosexuals
>>
>>26607957
and I thought that I live in 3rd world country, are you from africa or what? shaman and his apprentice stealing all the bitches?
>>
>>26607957
>I live in a 3rd world shithole btw.
so you are non-white? explains why you have zero status then sorry
>>
>>26608023
I can't think of a single nightclub close to me, I think I would have to drive 50 km to get to a shitty nightclub with few people in it who all know each other

>>26608043
I am autistic as fuck, I could tell girls were interested in me when they first saw me, but once they realized I was just a loser with no friends who sit in the back of the classroom without talking or doing anything, they quickly stopped caring

I even overheard a girl telling her friend that she found me handsome, I got rejected by her a few years later
>>
>>26608113
in 50km radius I can find several night cubs, brothels and even few gay clubs. and I am from proud christian european country.
>>
Fuck that was cringey as fuck.
The milfs to aim for are the ones out grocery shopping with their kids mid day cause they're probably bored at home while husband is away or they're single moms.
My favorite pick up line is going up close to them, whispering "you disgust me" in their ears and kissing their cheeks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.