[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have a feminine ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Omegle screenshot 51038.jpg.jpg (56 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 51038.jpg.jpg
56 KB, 320x488
>tfw you have a feminine ass
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 14655.jpg.jpg (57 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 14655.jpg.jpg
57 KB, 320x488
>tfw you can fool people on omegle into thinking you're a girl
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 62906.jpg.jpg (61 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 62906.jpg.jpg
61 KB, 320x488
>tfw you can make guys cum just by your ass alone
>>
def looks like a hairy man ass
>>
>>26607121
somebody photoshop egg man's face on this dude's ass
>>
File: no homo.webm (1 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
no homo.webm
1 MB, 568x320
That's not a feminine ass you retarded narcissist .
This is a feminine ass.
>>
>>26607168
that's just the quality of my laptop webcam
my ass is fairly hair free
>>26607212
>implying my ass wouldn't look like that if it was all oily with sweat and what not and if the photo was taken with a HD camera
>>
>>26607238
Yeah keep telling yourself that faggot.
>>
>>26607270
You're just jealous of my sleek feminine body. I can understand your jealousy, especially when someone like you is obese and extremely hairy.
>>
>>26607238
lol no your ass is saggy as fuck kys dumb fag lol
>>
>>26607333
See>>26607327 you insecure obese walking carpet
>>
>>26607327
I'm a skinny manlet and unfortunately hairless.

Nice try though, now get your wrinkly ass to /soc/ you attentionwhore.
>>
>>26607377
Oh, come on. Stop denying the fact that you're masturbating to my ass! You do know 4chan is like FaceBook and notifies you when someone downloads/saves a picture you post...I know you're having a cheeky wank to me right now ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.